šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Is it just me or do the prizes in these always hint at an upcoming event? The scarf makes me think we're about to have a Fall themed SYS, which begs the question once more:Ā 

Will the fall leaf aura be available for diamonds by the season?Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae @Maree_kkh @AliBryant That's what I was thinking. The few times I've gotten first place were started on time. That schedule works perfect (2:00 and 8:00) so I'd hate to start late and not be able to keep track of tickets if it doesn't work. TS has been so demoralizing lately that I don't even like looking at the prizesĀ 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    i dont know about youĀ 
    but my doll wears half a suit
    everything will be alright if
    glu stopped being doo dooĀ 
    We have a lyrical genius in our midst
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i just ugly laughed lmao
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin are we going to get an update on the order of the sys?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Ā i donā€™t think anything will change with this SYS, but if something did change Iā€™d rather have the blazer be the top 5 TS prize and first place gets top and bottom (still unfair, but I think it makes more sense)Ā 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Well that didnt really change anythingšŸ˜ž
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    If the phone/coffee handheld isn't the first prize omg
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Tbh I thought that blazer, skirt and coffee were giftboxes so Iā€™m pretty happy! Thanks @KalindaKing
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    The order of the prizes in Show Your Style remains the same. The good news is that the weekend event items could help you in Show Your Style! The blazer, skirt and phone/coffee handheld will be earnable this weekend!

AmeliaKKHĀ said:
    I would love to see better coordinated event/kollection prizes with the SYS event of the week. This way we get to collect and use them right away....
    So that means that the hair is going to be GB? Please make it earnable!! That would be wayyyyy much better and I bet that we would all be happy about it šŸ„ŗ
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Happy the skirt suit is earnable.
    Gotta say, I feel like the design team wouldā€™ve known that the earnable combo is insufficient. I know the spoilers show the earnables with the TS suit, but when we see them tomorrow it will be our normal outfits with a tiny scarf and laptop. If thereā€™s so many problems with/ complaints about SYS, you kinda need both earnables to be worthwhile to encourage people to play it.
    Also odd that the only available hair this weekend would be gift box, if that.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Love that Glu listened to ameliaā€™s feedback. I hate that they consistently refuse to listen to threads of players all begging for the same thing week after week. And most of the people asking for t$ to be changed are some of the most spendy people in the game juuuuuust FYI!!!!!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Also if itā€™s something everyone can earn and has done recently, the scores go down when you use that item so honestly I donā€™t even want to put the weekend earnables in SYS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Iā€™ll share all your feedback about the prizes with the team. I have more news: weā€™re making this pink drink available for diamonds!Ā 

Most important post in this whole thread so so so so so so so so so so excited.

pS - I want the laptop I will cry buckets of virtual tears if I donā€™t get it. Hopefully the voters take pity on me and give me enough points
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Has anyone successfully started late and not got a ticket buyer? I tried it a couple times but still got one. I've never gone more than 2 hours after the start of the event thoughĀ 
    Starting about 4 hours later works for me about 70-80% of the time! Iā€™m on iOS ā€” not sure if that makes a difference. Last time I started late as usual and surprisingly came in first in both games without a single ticket buyer. So to answer your question, yes, itā€™s been mostly successful for me! šŸ˜Š