Options

Multiple Devices but the SAME Phone

Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
edited September 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Okay this situation is a mess. My last problem appears to have been resolved for now however, I have a new issue. I am wondering if I have to keep waiting for the message to disappear? It says if you are on Android then just tap the screen. Kalinda must have done something or helped the last time because my game was working so-so and my doll was showing up under the correct name during the last event.

Today I forgot to sign out of my personal Facebook (school + work) and accidentally tapped the login button on the menu when I saw the game had logged me out (must have been when I left school WiFi to go to work where my device has to be on mobile data because there is no WiFi). I have a separate Facebook for the game since I do not want that stuff on my page. So now the game thinks I am on two separate devices when I am not. I did close the game as soon as I realized it was the wrong Facebook account (permissions window popped up). The point is I have the same phone and have not transferred the game or anything but the game thinks I have and now the message is popping up again. So do I just have to keep trying to get in? Or wait until I am home? 

UPDATE: Just tried once more and I am in the game. However, I'm concerned about the last problem I had. Should I sign into facebook or just hold off? 

Comments

• Options
    LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    So, unless I’m understanding incorrectly, the game actually logged everyone out today due to the update, so we all saw that same message, even those without VIP. If you do have a VIP subscription, click on the “restore purchases” option. But if you’re in your game now and everything appears normal, I wouldn’t worry about having seen that screen. Not sure if this was helpful at all!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I had the multiple device message pop up a few weeks ago. It wouldn't even let me open my game. To fix the issue I changed my FB password and chose the option to log out of all devices. I also removed KKH  permissions on FB (Settings > Apps and Websites) so the next time I opened the game, it asked for permissions again and logged me in.

As @LostInAnImage stated, many got the permissions message again today so that's not unusual. 

I also have a separate FB for my game and flip back and forth between that and my personal on the FB app. I did not have the multiple devices error before my recent issue and have not had it since changing my FB password. I'm not sure if someone tried to access my FB account or what, but better to be safe than sorry.
  • Options
    Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I had the multiple device message pop up a few weeks ago. It wouldn't even let me open my game. To fix the issue I changed my FB password and chose the option to log out of all devices. I also removed KKH  permissions on FB (Settings > Apps and Websites) so the next time I opened the game, it asked for permissions again and logged me in.

As @LostInAnImage stated, many got the permissions message again today so that's not unusual. 

I also have a separate FB for my game and flip back and forth between that and my personal on the FB app. I did not have the multiple devices error before my recent issue and have not had it since changing my FB password. I'm not sure if someone tried to access my FB account or what, but better to be safe than sorry.
    I finally got a chance to do this. I changed my password and then loaded up the game to log back into facebook and there was no message that popped up asking me about permissions. Did you remove the app from facebook first? 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes I removed the app from Facebook. I'm not sure if that step was necessary, but my thought process was that I'd completely remove my FB from the game until it was secure and then tie it back to it.