šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @soundspretty I always start late and once in a while I dont have a ticket buyer in my group, but usually I do.

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thanks for the first part of your post!!!

And I agree with you 10000% I truly believe that we shouldnt get mad with Kalinda or Eggs because they work there but that doesn't mean they make the rules and approved the changes, they just have the awful task to let us know the crappy decisions Glu takes, and we need to make a difference between who is doing the poorly choices and who just got the worst lucky and need to tell a lot of angry players "hey so, heres the thing, nothing is going to change"
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Iā€™ve never finished a SYS. Not a single time. Every now and then I miss submitting on time so thatā€™s my fault but most events I play fully and still donā€™t get enough votes to get the final prize. Itā€™s at least made better when the first prize is worth it so thatā€™s what makes this SYS even worse.Ā 

I did get first place in TS once because I bought a ticket. Still didnā€™t finish the event, I was like 2 points off.Ā 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited September 2019
    This masterpiece needs to be shared with the world. Written by the one and only @SisSnappedLikeThanos.Ā 
    I wake up in the morning I got SYS on my mind
    And all these ticket buyers hating tryna knock me off my grind
    But I can't let 'em do it
    I got SYS on my mind
    I got SYS on my mind (I got SYS on my mind)
    I got SYS on my mind
    Yellow tape around my body, it's a freaking ugly earnable
    their face is in 1st place and my eyesight traumatized
    I didn't even mean to expose them, they just caught me in my feelings
    I opened up the camera, took a screenshot, and posted it to glu
    Their scores dropped down to the floor and they had teardrops in their eyes
    they grabbed me by my hands and said they was afraid to loose
    I told 'em it's too late my friend, its time to say "Goodbye"
    šŸ‘šŸ˜©šŸ˜Ŗ

She really snapped omg
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LOL @KatWalker are you a fan of the antiMLM reddit too? :DĀ 
    iOS
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @AliBryant lol yes!! I hope I donā€™t catch any heat for joking about it here haha
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LOL @SisSnappedLikeThanos good call, I was too cheap to buy the perfume bottle when it was offered to me, so it's forever unattainable to meĀ 
    iOS
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @AliBryant you mean you donā€™t put essential oils in your tea?? how else do you keep yourself healthy? what are you, vaccinated?? couldnā€™t be me hun
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    i can't be too upset. i mean, i've already resigned myself to not being able to reach the laptop cause lord knows the voting booth will be packed with that brown dress and after about a day of trying, gowns. i'll still obviously play, but I'm gonna do my best and just try and not get stressed.

I'm more psyched about the earnable weekend stuff
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Like the scarf and wish we had more in the kloset, although I donā€™t think itā€™s a significant stand alone prize for SYS. Love the the laptop, but with the uncertainty of voting, I just hope to reach the last earnable. If I win the T$ pants, it will be just another piece to my half suit collection like the suit jacket below ...lol. I took several spins chasing the pants and finally gave up!

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Has anyone successfully started late and not got a ticket buyer? I tried it a couple times but still got one. I've never gone more than 2 hours after the start of the event thoughĀ 
    A few times yes (the neon pink ponytail and a few other times) I usually start late because it works better with my sleep schedule, but I usually end up with a ticket buyer. I think it's just luck, I won the Lana Del Rey dress and I remember that one I started on time. Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I like the laptop, but I don't see my doll wearing it much outside of this SYS. I wish it was the first earnable so I could at least get some use out of it. Wouldn't it be cute if the last earnable was like some breakfast food lol (well, not iced coffee bc we're getting that this weekend, and we have regular coffee in the kloset) but wouldn't a little muffin or something be adorable! Or a donut lol don't offices have breakfast in the breakrooms? Or is that only in movies
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KaylaJ omg spaceballs
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Iā€™ll share all your feedback about the prizes with the team. I have more news: weā€™re making this pink drink available for diamonds!Ā 

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iā€™m so excited that the skirt suit and phone/coffee handheld is earnable but that means the berette hair will be giftbox which breaks my hesrt! Really wanted it but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll waste kstars chasing
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I have 18 diamonds, I was planning on saving them until I reach 25 to get the blue dress that looks so amazing in pinkšŸ˜‚. But now im afraid i will use my diamonds on the pink drinkšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yall are so needy once again. Canā€™t you realize that the idea of TS is competition, and there would be no competition if glu would just give you all the prizes. There would be no motivation to dress the best if everyone would get the same items anyway. So stop whining and be happy that you get something. This is what yall sound to me: bAd GlU dOeSnā€™T lIsTeN tO uS aNd GiVe Us AlL mIlIoN k-StArS! But I want to thank you Glu for awesome prizes and earnables.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Love the laptop, dislike the scarf... so I hate the order of the earnables

i like the TS suit but Iā€™d love to have it complete not just pants šŸ™„
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @jhabs yes there is, you donā€™t have ticket buyer in every TS.
    Edit: Disagrees clearly have ticket buyer in every TS group.
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hereā€™s some looks I plan on submitting but Iā€™m worried they wonā€™t get enough votes to reach the laptop since my looks arenā€™t that glamorous! And the laptop is the ONLY thing I like this SYS šŸ˜­ any input? I donā€™t think gowns will do well either, this is just another vague SYS for me thatā€™s gonna get inconsistent votes

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @AliBryant love your styling! That is funnily exactly how I dress to my office, lol!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LOL @KatWalker are you a fan of the antiMLM reddit too? :DĀ 
    Thank you for introducing me to this gem of a Reddit page...many of my friends from high school are entangled in pyramid schemes and you can imagine what my feed looks like šŸ˜‚
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Has anyone successfully started late and not got a ticket buyer? I tried it a couple times but still got one. I've never gone more than 2 hours after the start of the event thoughĀ 
    I started it late last week (4hours) I got a ticket buyer but it was only for the first few hours then she stopped submitting looks! Everyone in my group was submitting looks like I was and I ended up coming first! I felt like earning 1st place was well deserved as the person in 2nd was maybe 10-15 points behind me! It felt so fair tbh!Ā