šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @charlottegold Well I did not do that. I did not insult anyone just stated my opinion. And Iā€™m relatively new here so I donā€™t have a lot of posts yet. So shut your mouth when you have no idea what you are talking about. I just stated my opinion and got personally attacked and harassed by people like you.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    2 more hours until...

Lol! Gear up ladies weā€™re heading into battle!Ā 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Chicelle baby girl watch your tone.Ā 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Only thing I really like from this sys is the laptop, I got a handheld obsession, so I hope I score decently to finish the event.
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    2 more hours until...

Itā€™s funny because I found my experience with the last SYS event mirroring a lot with The battle of the bastards. Did really poorly at the beginning, lost hope in the middle, found hope again near the end, and came out winning. (1st place)Ā 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Chicelle you said ā€œyall so needyā€
    sounds like an insult to me because you literally point out to everyone, thats not cool.

but enough with the drama.

Itā€™s every week the same since they turned sys events into a war zone. Itā€™s nog fun anymore. Please be kind everyonešŸ˜˜

I hope that everyone will enjoy the sys and donā€™t stress dollsšŸ˜˜Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
    @samaaanthaaa Iā€™m not being hostile unless people are hostile towards me. And I agree with you it should not be paid contest. @Chelsea123 by yall I meant everyone who always whines about prizes not being enough and stuff.
    @Amza You donā€™t tell me what to do, so mind your own business.
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited September 2019
    šŸ™„nvmĀ 
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

edited September 2019
    @dingbat89 For the last time Iā€™m not defending ticket buying, I hate it as much as you do, Iā€™m defending how the TS system currently works, yall have just understood me wrong. I admit I have been little rude and I apologize for that, but some of yall were rude to me aswell.

Edit: If you disagree with this you like pay to win TS or think that I wasnā€™t rude.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @NataliaCollins love how the blue TS suit from a few weeks back looks dyed, I think thatā€™s going to work well. Might have a look and see if I have enough black dye for mine. I think your looks are good, though like @charlottegold Iā€™m not sure how well sunglasses, crop top and strapless tops would do. Then again, what the voters want is anyoneā€™s guess. Good luck for the event!
    I play on iOS
    @amza well yeah that was unnecessarily rude from me and I apologize for that. Love yall even if our opinions donā€™t match.Ā 
    Can I get some feedback from you ladies on these looks as my first 2 two submissions? I donā€™t really have any on-theme clothing so I might just have to stick to long-sleeved dresses and knee high boots.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @ellyelephant think both of your looks are good, but personally I wouldnā€™t use sunglasses. Other than that, I think you look great šŸ˜ƒ
    I play on iOS
    @ellyelephant think both of your looks are good, but personally I wouldnā€™t use sunglasses. Other than that, I think you look great šŸ˜ƒ
    Thanks! Iā€™ll ditch the sunniesšŸ˜Ž
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Will people understand this is a briefcase if i dye it? Or will the average young kid who votes just not get it?
    @samaaanthaaa I think it looks great
    @samaaanthaaa I would totally vote for that look.
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Chicelle how can you be defending how the TS system currently works if you dont agree with pay to win??? Pay to win is exactly how it works lol. If pay to win wasnt an issue and the top prize items actually went to the person with the best style then nobody could bash glu for the way it works as it would be fair. Sure people would no doubt still express disappointment at not getting an item they liked but they couldnt blame glu for it. Everything youve been posting makes no sense. Just saying
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Does anyone know a way to style these shorts for either the sys or just in generalšŸ’™
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @samaaanthaaa I love that look! Plus I'm obsessed with that hairstyle so I always vote for it. Can't wait for it to be available for diamonds.
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa even if they donā€™t think it looks like a briefcase, tons of people travel for business. I would definitely vote for it!
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dingbat89 You clearly havenā€™t read anything I have wrote so I will stop debating about this now.