KK:H Weekday Event - 9/16/19 Grinding for TBs!

12345679Next

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Stefani_H that’s your first tb box and you got a hairstyle and a pretty decent palette?? So jealous of you! I think that hairstyle is so cute! 
    Yeah the palette was pretty decent, but I don't like the hairstyle on my doll. She looks so weird with it...
    I would have prefered the skirt tbh!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I really wanted that white dress.. but I don't hate this, so it's fine. 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Not sure how to style these shorts 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Abbeymae oh those are so cute! I got the yellow tank top that goes with that outfit a couple weeks ago. Do you have a white tank top? I think that would look cute. Or the flower strapless top we got last update! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @Abbeymae oh those are so cute! I got the yellow tank top that goes with that outfit a couple weeks ago. Do you have a white tank top? I think that would look cute. Or the flower strapless top we got last update! 
    Oooh I’ll check my kloset now 💗💗 Thanks hun
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Abbeymae I’m always a fan of the white off the shoulder ruffled top! it matches everything I think. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Abbeymae let us know what you decide! Can't wait to see it :) I have been looking to buy those shorts with my diamonds! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @Abbeymae there a few cute tops in the kloset, but this is my favorite way to style the blue shorts 🙂

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    My Throwback box:

Very happy with my pick! 🌸🙈 That bag is everything and looks so cute when dyed in pink. 🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Phew! It has been weeks since I reach a TB box. Got a dress and I love it soooo much!!! Does anyone know where is this dress from?
    @MynameisDee82 I’m not sure if it’s the same white dress but I’m pretty sure I bought that for real money on my old game in 2015. It was a Khloe look and it came with an ombré hair
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @alyssa123 the Khloe bundle came with a red dress, ombre hair, and earrings
    iOS
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @AliBryant oh ya I forgot it was red, I don’t have any screenshots from when I used to play a long time ago but I remember it looking similar to that dress
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1st box⚡️

2nd box⭐️

Gold box⚡️

I want that necklace and I always miss it plus no items in my black boxes but I see various items that I don’t own in your palettes 😣
    and this is my Tb box

I’m really happy with my pick, I love this top but now I need pants with the same black shade

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    😣😣😣😣 the shoes are really cute but I was hoping for a dress because I haven’t gotten one in forever! And this palette was really nice...
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    alyssa123 said:
    Phew! It has been weeks since I reach a TB box. Got a dress and I love it soooo much!!! Does anyone know where is this dress from?
    @MynameisDee82 I’m not sure if it’s the same white dress but I’m pretty sure I bought that for real money on my old game in 2015. It was a Khloe look and it came with an ombré hair
    Thank you for the info. I love this dress 😻
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m really happy with my pick, I love this top but now I need pants with the same black shade

Oooh i love it! Now I want that bustier :)