šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Sys loading times are so EXCRUSIATINGLY LONG. Am i the only one with this problem!? I havent seen many complaints about this but seriously! My game takes like 5 minutes to load in one outfit and half the time it doesnt even load it in but glitches and shows me a completely different outfit so i have to do it all over again! I keep having to restart my game to make it go faster.
    Ā 
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I don't really care for the prizes, enables or TS, so I'm not putting a lot of effort in my looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    WelcomeĀ @KKH_Ariana šŸŒø
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Welcome @KKH_Ariana! Your looks are stunning šŸ˜
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @KalindaKing any updates on our videos and offers?
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Havenā€™t been able to come to the forum in a while! This is the third SYS in a row Iā€™ve been struggling to reach 40 votes. Ā I really just want to finish.

My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Um...no offense but I thought this was a BUSINESS MEETING! Is she getting married...at work? šŸ¤”

@EmCharlotte maybe next SYS we do this as a first look so that our looks are not a flopšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.Ā 
    Ā @Scarletkkh I predict 60s for us šŸ˜‚
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

My second look flops and didnā€™t expect the first one will score such high votes...Ā 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    This event...I just donā€™t know what to do. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    LOL what is thisĀ 

i think itā€™s a Marketing thing. Like a math diagram would make sense to a mathematician, this would make sense to a marketing/business thing. Ā I bet our GluGods know!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So I asked my boyfriend to vote for looks while I did my skincare and oh my goodness heā€™s just as outraged as we all are about staying on theme and people having the laptop already šŸ˜‚Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I decided on only sharing my highest scores! Look 3 was styled by me andĀ  look 4 was inspired by @Tyranda thank you doll <3Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

iOS player šŸ“±
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link Ā https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902Ā ā¤ļø
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Looks 3-5. Took a stumble on look 4 but still clinging onto hopes of getting the laptop.

S/O to @Carol Davida for showing the newbie some forum love and serving sickening looks!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Honestly I'm feeling so discouraged right now, I really want the laptop but my scores are terrible. Any advice? I don't own lots of clothes so I'm trying to work with what I have. I need to know what I'm doing wrong :(Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4. I don't really care for the prizes, enables or TS, so I'm not putting a lot of effort in my looks.

I'm in your group!! I always dreaded the day this would happen, I'd be in a group with someone from the forum
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Guys is it possible that I have a glitch in my game?
    in the 1 week long sys system I usually scored 48-55 points and since we changed to this shorter sys I only get 25-38 even though I submit those clothes that used to score 55 / those outfits that now score about 50 for you guys. šŸ™„ I just feel it that something is wrong....
    Do you think that it could be a glitch and my outfits reach less voters?Ā 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Would anyone be able to submit a look with this hair today? I've been looking for it for 2 weeks now and haven't found it. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference...
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Koakuma, good luck to you then! I don't care for the prizes so I won't chase them. If you want them and stay in top five at the end, I'll slow myself down!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    I hope you donā€™t mind me jumping on this thread - itā€™d be so so so nice to talk to some people during these eventsĀ 

Welcome! I love when people share their looks :) You look great! Love those lacy tightsĀ 

I'm not doing super (for a change šŸ™„)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    hyami said:
    Havenā€™t been able to come to the forum in a while! This is the third SYS in a row Iā€™ve been struggling to reach 40 votes. Ā I really just want to finish.

I just wanted to say that I love your dollā€™s facial features! She has a mischievous smile! Hope youā€™re having fun :)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    LOL what is thisĀ 
    Glus marketing strategy obvs
    hackers can burn in hell
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @Rikk aww thanks!Ā  Yes, I'm not letting this stress me anymore.Ā 
    My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    LOL what is thisĀ 
    I thought it was supposed to be like what the GLU office looks like, and thatā€™s supposed to be a diagram of like a potential handheld for the game lolĀ 
  • DoraKKHDoraKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Would anyone be able to submit a look with this hair today? I've been looking for it for 2 weeks now and haven't found it. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference...
    I can submit it on iOS when I get a new ticket in about 4 hoursšŸ˜
    @Koakuma, good luck to you then! I don't care for the prizes so I won't chase them. If you want them and stay in top five at the end, I'll slow myself down!
    It's fine, I don't want them either. The suit only looks good whole and we already have a ticket buyer anyway lol