šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 9/20 /19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I got the earrings!

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What else did I expect šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had three GB items in my palette however that is less than normal. I am one of the lucky few that gets 4 probably 95% of the time.Ā 
    I do think its outrageous that anyone only sees 2 GB items in their palette. Just one more example of Gluā€™s complete lack of regard for their customers.Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Also I only had 2 items in my palette but I was lucky enough to get the dress. Itā€™s not my favorite but itā€™s ok.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @julias_kkh @Savagekkh šŸ‘ go šŸ‘ off šŸ‘
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Savagekkh YASSSSSSSSSSšŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾

Edit: sorry @julias_kkh I didnā€™t read it but now I did and YASSSSSSSSSSšŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾
    edited September 2019
    Iā€™m planning on running these polls every weekend now because this gift box spread is totally unprecedented. If you havenā€™t voted, itā€™s on page 6. Until we get an official comment, Iā€™m believing the worst. šŸ˜£ @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    @beachespeaches you look fab! āœØ
    Any word on the gift box odds, video problems, trendsetters, and our compensation?Ā @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas and @GluAdmin
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I mean, this week-end I got 3 items in my palette. It was a good surprise (even if I didnā€™t picked anything good, lol). WHY ? Why is that a surprise to have more than 2 items in a palette? It shouldnā€™t be. It should be NORMAL to have 4 items. IĀ donā€™t even have a chihuahua gif/picture to explain how I feel šŸ˜‚ this is bad. End it. Please.
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Wow thanks
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    And if course the dress wasn't even in my palette

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I went back through my posts and realised that I normally have all four event items in my palette. This week I had three. Just for proof, hereā€™s 3 of the event boxes from last month, I didnā€™t screenshot the most recent VIP event so I canā€™t say for certain how many items were in it. As you can see, all four items are in the palette. These are my free GB picks as I donā€™t buy extra boxes, unless I get 40 stars in my freebie then sometimes Iā€™ll buy another as itā€™s kinda like another freebie.

This was this weeks palette;

I play on iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    The last time I had less than four items in my GB was in May 2018. There were two weekends in a row that this happened.

From looking at past posts, it seems this was around the time when they reduced the amount of hearts given on the Fine Wine.

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @jhabs is that the hot pink top in the closet dyed black? Itā€™s the perfect length for this skirt, I had a bit of trouble finding tops that didnā€™t cover at least the very top of the skirt besides bralette type tops

Iā€™ve had a slow start but I do love the skirt and canā€™t wait for the handheld. The giftbox choker is really growing on me too! I like the dress & would consider opening a couple boxes if not for the 2 item issue...Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Bruh glu has left the premises, they are gone, they ran, they just LEFTšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo yes! Its the only top I could find that was the perfect length. I like the top you chose to style it with also!Ā 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Sorry in advance...

Rare palette luck this weekend, I canā€™t remember the last time I had a 4 item free box. Ofc I didnā€™t get any items šŸ˜’. Dyeā€™s fine tho cuz I need more, but it donā€™t beat new items! Itā€™s been at least a month and a half since my last free item. The only reason I got anything from last weekā€™s gb was cuz I paid for it!

Iā€™m not usually that vocal about stuff like this, but I definitely agree that we should all be getting a 4 palette in our free boxesā€”so at least we have a fair shot at any of the gb items. Itā€™s no fun getting nothing week after week, especially for players who donā€™t have the stars to chase what they want. Keep the daily items in the daily gb please! Itā€™s called DAILY for a reason. I expect a break from those things in weekend event boxes cuz they arenā€™t the same box. Is a weekend box white with yellow ribbon? Heck NO!!!

Ok Iā€™m done, thanks for reading. Gotta go binge film my reality show...
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I'd like to read any kind of response.
    Android
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Just a question here. (No hate really cause im gonna use the handheld all the time) But. It caught my attention cause do people actually hold their drink and phone like that!? In the same hand!? It feels like an accident just waiting to happen..
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

Ok I changed my mind, you look incredibleĀ