šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

3rd and 4th looks did okay. I wanted to create ā€œformal but make it sexyā€ type of looks so I donā€™t know if that worked or not. šŸ¤Ŗ Day 3618 of searching that pink drink šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

by far the worst Iā€™ve ever done in a sys, I have no good outfits for this and it took me 5 looks to break 30.Ā 30.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I noticed that high pony tails seem to be doing very well. Anyone else test it out? My looks from yesterday (with long loose hair) did not score as high as my looks from today with a high pony tail...
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Me being angry because I canā€™t use the laptop yet and now I get a little piece of crap on my neck!!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I hope this never happens to me lol

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5&6.Ā 

I play on iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I've wanted this suit for so long and I got the top! Next I just need the pants and I'll be done!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ValerieGray I submitted that suit and got 49, maybe you could try it with other bottoms?

iOS
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin Does anyone see the problem with this? Iā€™m seriously done playing this SYS. First of all the earnables suck and so does this sorting algorithem.Ā 
    As for male players who buy tickets - Iā€™m not sure why they waste their irl money. You may aswell buy yourself a k-star pack and call it a day, because we all know that Glu points no effort into hammering out male outfits every week for them.
    Done with Show your Style events until something is fixed. No use for me to put in work styling outfits that match the theme to either: a) get low votes because they arenā€™t gowns, or b) battle to first place with ticketbuyers.
    Soon enough you will lose me as a player completely, Glu! @GluAdmin I refuse to support your corrupt, money-hungry company.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I really donā€™t wanna give glu my ID but I think these top 3 are hackers (3rd place might be legit, not sure yet). What do you all think?Ā 
    May I ask why a lot of people here don't want to give their ID to Glu ? I'm asking cause I actually gave them mine this afternoon and it kinda scares me to see that a lof of people are saying this...
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Stefani_H I just have seen one maybe two longtime users post that they felt hesitant to give them their id so Iā€™m basically just going off their advice lol I could be totally wrongĀ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I'm done with this ridiculous SYS! I need 45/46 in all my next submissions so I can finish the event and I'm obviously not going to make it so, expect to see a lot of crazy outfits on my next submissions. Btw I used the dress on the left because I saw it as the popular pick a lot of times and it backfired.Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I think I spotted @AliBryant!

Android
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi dolls, I know my work week has me singing TGIF! Hereā€™s my professional looks:
    Ā PS- @MarianiPoizen love your looks & could you tag me if you, or anybody else on iOS, post a look using these speckled glasses:

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Iā€™m having such a hard time styling the scarf. It doesnā€™t look good with any of the clothes I have. This will probably be the first time in a SYS event where I wonā€™t be using the first earnable item in any of my submissions. What a waste. :(
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited September 2019

šŸ˜•
    (sorry for low quality, the app I downloaded to collage the pics together is kinda dumb)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ElleOhElle I hate the scarf it will sit unused in my closet lolĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Zenya18 said:
    Hi dolls, could you tag me if you, or anybody else on iOS, post a look using these speckled glasses:

Me too @zenya18! Iā€™ve had those glasses on my wishlist for ages ā¤ļø

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @Rikk @Zenya18 and anyone else on iOS!!! Saw the glasses. Sheā€™s got blond hair!

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My first 6 looks! Iā€™m not doing too terrible. I really think the ponytail helpsĀ 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

More pretty good scores! I had a basic ticket buyer last night but she sorta disappeared and dropped below 5th. Waiting for her to make another appearance with more tickets any minute now šŸ˜…
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Stefani_H Ā & @jhabs ...Unless a player cheatsĀ  in some way, they have nothing to fear by giving glu their ID.Ā  Glu cant investigate those 700 and 900 scores u less they can see it through your game. They dont do anything to your game.Ā Ā 
    Legit players being afraid to give glu their ID is unfounded.Ā Ā  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

@Zenya18 @Rikk Iā€™m unsure of your time zones but I can submit the glasses in a little over 4 hours if thatā€™ll work for you guys!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Iā€™m EST & I just found them on another doll, but thank you!Ā 
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    dpeters said:

Honestly I'm feeling so discouraged right now, I really want the laptop but my scores are terrible. Any advice? I don't own lots of clothes so I'm trying to work with what I have. I need to know what I'm doing wrong :(Ā 
    Maybe use some dyed clothing. For example dye some pants to match with full sleeves jackets/tops. Make some unusual but Ā buisnessy clothing.Ā 
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Finally broke 50!!!!šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰