🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Great items, not enough diamonds :( 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Shivi you’re in my group! I thought that look was really cute, congrats!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    It seems like we’re all having a hard time with this event! What is going on? Will any of us actually finish this event? What exactly do the voters want?! What a mess!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Thank you so much girl!!! I just hope I get to top 3 and btw I LOVE your looks💕💕
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Stefani_H I just have seen one maybe two longtime users post that they felt hesitant to give them their id so I’m basically just going off their advice lol I could be totally wrong 
    Alright I see! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H  & @jhabs ...Unless a player cheats  in some way, they have nothing to fear by giving glu their ID.  Glu cant investigate those 700 and 900 scores u less they can see it through your game. They dont do anything to your game.  
    Legit players being afraid to give glu their ID is unfounded.   :)

Thanks for clearing that out Koko!
    I was actually asking this question because I read that some dolls here don't trust Glu and I was wondering why. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited September 2019
     So I noticed some dolls having trouble with their scores, so these are my top three looks.  Hope this helps someone out 🤷🏾‍♀️💕

Also... 

WHYYYYYYYYY?!?!??  This is the one look I really wanted all of!!! 🙃😭
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @LaLaLola that first look 😍😍😍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I thought these looks fit the theme perfectly. I just want that laptop!! If I don't start getting higher votes, I might as well kiss that laptop goodbye. :(
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    More pretty good scores! I had a basic ticket buyer last night but she sorta disappeared and dropped below 5th. Waiting for her to make another appearance with more tickets any minute now 😅
    I think we’re in the same group! I haven’t noticed a basic ticket buyer yet, this group has been surprisingly calm😅😂

Heres my looks so far:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Does anyone know what score we need to get the last earnable? :( I’m doing pretty bad this SYS but I really want the laptop 😭
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

My looks 3-6. Thought the blue would score at least 40. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you! That makes me feel better too
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2019
     @AVINXX oh hi! I love your looks!!! You’re making me want that hair so bad! & I’ll pm you who the ticket buyer is. She used one or two tickets last night, passed us, then didn’t submit anything for almost 24 hours and dropped pretty low lol. I’m just worried she’ll appear again & buy more. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Went to the voting booth for the first time in a while. Just. so. many. gowns. (Like, the sparkles red one. Come on.) 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Aria said:
    Does anyone know what score we need to get the last earnable? :( I’m doing pretty bad this SYS but I really want the laptop 😭
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    LOL what is this 
    Looks like a brainstorming session on how to handle eggs. 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @LaLaLola that first look 😍😍😍
    Thank you! 🥰
    @KaylaJ You’re pink/purple outfit gives me Velma vibes from scooby-doo
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KaylaJ I love that snakeskin outfit on you it’s so cute!!!

He keeps buying more tickets, he was just at 400 about 2 hours ago.
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @ellyelephant literally why tho. Isn’t the top prize for guys extra K-stars? Would it not be cheaper to just buy a pack of K-stars?
    @ellyelephant literally why tho. Isn’t the top prize for guys extra K-stars? Would it not be cheaper to just buy a pack of K-stars?
    Exactly! Why steal prizes from people who can actually get them? The money he spent on those tickets would have gotten him more kstars

Highest score so far. Inspo was from a forum doll in the weekend event thread who matched the skirt with the top. Also just been dying to find an outfit that goes well with these cute shoes
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Exactly! Why steal prizes from people who can actually get them? The money he spent on those tickets would have gotten him more kstars
    Which makes me think maybe he’s hacking... why spend more money on a lesser prize.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @pinkrainbow I wouldn’t doubt it. He’s been #1 since the event started and has been buying tickets since the beginning. It’s actually infuriating and demotivating
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk do you play on iOS? I can submit those glasses for you when you’re online 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I wonder if next week will be a pop star theme because Im ready to channel some Ari vibes lol