📺KK:H Weekend Event - 9/20 /19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    It’s been a whole day and still no answer on this unfair illegal gambling giftbox situation. Glu where you at??
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    although i agree that something needs to be said about the GB situation, it’s friday and everyone has probably left the office so we likely won’t get any response until monday at the least
    iOS platform
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited September 2019

THOUGHTS?
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

5th and 6th looks! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Fairytale I hold my Phone and my drinks like that all the time, you just need to figure out how to hold both properly so you dont throw one, but its pretty easy and efficient once you know how to do it 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I've never seen such an insane amount of bad palettes. i had all 4 items in my box, got Kstars, counted my lucky stars and ran. even if i liked the gb items, what incentive would i have to chase seeing everyone else get such bad odds?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    omg thank you @SisSnappedLikeThanos i’m literally blushing you’re the best
    iOS platform
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

i think the blazer takes away the cuteness of the skirt and vice versa, but separately these items are great!💕
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    The handheld is so freaking cute, I love it !

that’s for amateurs
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Of course 🙃🙃
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Seeing so many players getting 2 gb items in the first palette, I was hoping this was a glitch that Glu would fix and compensate us another gift box like last time (it was taken care of the first day of the weekend event on Friday). I’m very disappointed that this seems to be intensional since Glu hasn’t responded yet. I waited until late last night to open my free box of my two games. Thanks to all the forum dolls who posted so I was aware of it and didn’t buy extra 2 boxes like I used to almost every weekend. One game got 3 items and the other got 2. Both didn’t contain the dress. 😡 

This would be a very sneaky move of Glu, if the odds of getting gift box items were changed.
    Players: We can’t use the laptop as it’s the last earnable prize, it should be the first.
    Glu: Let’s give them the cell phone/ drink handheld and the business outfit as earnables but put less gb items in the palette. Players would want to open more boxes to get more event items to earn the cellphone/ drink handheld faster anyway. 😒

4444 ****All FOUR Gift Box Items should be in our first palette!! ****4444
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This is so frustrating😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    This is so frustrating😂

Your doll is gorgeous!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Very minor gripe time:
    I was really looking forward to the blazer but I feel like the shape of it is a bit off?

Like the waist being cinched in makes it a lot more bulky in the boob area than at the hips and it just makes me think

I wish the blazer cut like Haileys and that the sweater was tucked in like hers. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Not okay.

iOS
    So close ...
    @ellyelephant Says you😭❤️
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    This is stupid but we just got done eating and when I got done eating I went to pick up my brother so we could leave and I didn't realize until we were outside that I was holding my drink and phone the same way as the doll lol. It's not as awkward as it looks😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Maree_kkh said:
    Very minor gripe time:
    I was really looking forward to the blazer but I feel like the shape of it is a bit off?

Like the waist being cinched in makes it a lot more bulky in the boob area than at the hips and it just makes me think

I wish the blazer cut like Haileys and that the sweater was tucked in like hers. 
    I was actually thinking today I wish we could tuck clothes in, because some outfits I can’t put together because it looks weird with the top out or something. Was thinking imagine we had a button and we click it and it tucks it in and then click again if we don’t want it tucked in🤷🏻‍♀️

Doubt we’ll ever get it but I would love if we did 😬
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    My videos stopped working again today. And, there’s been no compensation for the days of lost videos from before. Then there’s all these sudden sales in the lead up to Black Friday...

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Finished the event. I absolutely love the handheld and the skirt. I changed my mind a bit about the blazer, but it looks cute. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I do think it would have looked much better if the sweater was more cropped so we could see the buttons on the skirt! The skirts button details are adorable and I don’t understand why the complimentary piece covers it up. happy with the earnables as separates, but with the box issue, the SYS fiascos and the lack of detail with complimentary earnables, this weekend has overall been a massive letdown. 
    ((Also another reminder to VOTE on how many items you got in the box - poll on page 6!))
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2019
    This is kind of off topic, but does anyone else ever try to listen to the conversations that play in the background during certain gigs? I’m nosey, so I’m always trying to figure out what they’re talking about lol, and I can only ever make out a women saying “I really missed you, and I’m glad you’re here too!”
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    Getting closer ...
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    this arm glitch is really killing me 😂

I know @KimsBestie already pointed it out and I hope glu fixes it!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here

Is this a joke? Today’s daily gift box was almost full of cash, dyes and energy. I have tons of unfinished partnerships and this is not helping at all. This is unacceptable, please fix this Glu.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas please take a look at this. Am I paying that gold membership money for this?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @basak I don’t have VIP but I can’t remember the last time I got a partnership tile...I have so many unfinished regular partnerships too! I wish I could get them back again, but it’s the same energy every day. My second daily video is missing too for a week now...
    @Rikk

VIP daily boxes that doesn’t even have VIP membership tiles, weekend event gift boxes that only have 2 items, not working daily videos... This is just too much.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++