🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @elettrahere and @MarianiPoizen, I’m voting like a madwoman; hopefully the gods smile upon me and I come across you guys! 
    edited September 2019
    Rikk said:
    Thank you @elettrahere and @MarianiPoizen, I’m voting like a madwoman; hopefully the gods smile upon me and I come across you guys! 
    OMG you guys we did it!!! Thank you guys so much 💕

Please share anything on your wish list because I’d love to return the favor 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk I’m so happy you got them 🥳 I’m saving diamonds so I can’t buy anything yet, but thank you sweetie 🥰❤️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    My look is done! @LaLaLola
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    I’m so happy!
    @elettrahere I saw you three times and got to vote for you twice! @MarianiPoizen I’m going to stay online and vote for you a bunch too!

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    webra said:
    @AngelineJ That was me! That look got 44 votes. Strangely, just about all my looks are getting 44 votes.
    Unfortunately your look was not the popular pick. It was definitely better than your opponent. As you can see the sparkle on your doll that I voted for you. I took a screenshot before realizing it was you. I was saving some screenshots when voting for “copying” ... oops ... for inspiration. 🤪 That look definitely deserves a better score. I really like it! 👍
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Happy beloved birthday! @pilirositolam 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @marianipoizen @rikk @elettrahere
    so although I didn’t see either of you ladies while voting.... I STILL FOUND THEM 

Idk who this was but I jumped at the chance to get them. Boy did I get lucky! Thank you so much ladies! It was a pleasure doing business with you 😂

Also @rikk those earrings you have on in the picture with the glasses (which by the way look amazing on your doll) I want those earrings soooo bad 😭 

also to everyone else on the forum, do any of you guys have this purse?

😍😍😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LaLaLola i have it but I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds yet since I think it was for kim’s Birthday? 
    Yessss @LaLaLola! You look amazing! I’m so happy that we got the ones we wanted 😊 Does anyone know if those multi-piercing earrings are available for diamonds? I would love to submit them for you, if so 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    i lowkey wanna submit these recreational masterpieces just because i hate this theme and my trendsetters

"I wanna be tall.... I wanna be soo freacking tall"!!!
    Jenna Marbles is ICONIC!!! Jenna Marbles is a fashion ICON!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @charlottegold yeah it actually is! I passed it in the voting booth but was one diamond away from being able to get it 😭 now I have enough diamonds though, I’m so excited! 

@Rikk now that I’m not too sure about... I have never seen it in the voting booth 🤷🏾‍♀️

The fruits of my labor...so far 👀 hopefully going to add a bag to my collection *cough cough* @charlottegold *cough cough*
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love Jenna Marbles and those looks are iconic, I'd smash that vote button
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos all 23 votes will be from me beech
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you, I found the glasses! IRL I have a pair just like them, I’m a little obsessed with Warby Parker frames in general. Anyway, here’s how I styled them along with my other latest looks: 

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    So I’m doing pretty well with this SYS but I have five ticket buyers in my group. 😩 I can’t really complain because I haven’t been against any ticket buyers in a month so it was time. 
    @LaLaLola my next submission isn’t for another 5 hours but I will try to see if I can work the bag in! 🥰🥰🥰
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My highest scoring looks:

@Rikk thank you!!! They look great on you 🥰 @LaLaLola they look super cute on you as well doll 💖
    I’m happy you both found them! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @charlottegold is this you? I voted for you and it was the popular vote. I’m always curious to see who I’m up against in the voting booth so it’s interesting to see. 

Also here’s a similar look that I did for the pantsuit your thinking of submitting next. It was my highest score so far. I have TB in my group and 2nd place is really putting on some good looks. I’m crossing my fingers to a least get the last earnable too. Good luck with the next few submissions and hope you get that laptop!🙂

@Lia888 that was me thank you so much for the vote! Your look with the pantsuit is gorgeous, I wish I had that scarf! 😍 good luck with everything and thanks for the tips! 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019

This event is absolute torture so my doll is hitting up the 🍾!!!!  Happy hour starts now! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    If anyone on iOS doesn’t mind getting their booze on at a business meeting, please tag/message me if you use the pink drink!!! I’ve been on an endless search 😅 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

This gif sums up my entire experience with this weekend's SYS. I stink at business meetings' outfits and the only reason why I keep submitting looks is because I want the last three kstars which I might not even get.

Expect to see my doll in the forum any second now as an example of what not to wear. I'm sad.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    really wanted the full suit but of course a ticket buyer showed up 🙃
    iOS platform