🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    looks 1–9:

thank you @kaydencekkh for the top & skirt inspo on look 7!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    please also tag me if anyone happens to submit the pink drink! 💕
    she/her
    add me here
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Honestly shocked at how good my scores have been after my first look was in the 30s. So happy as the laptop is the only thing I really want. Currently first in TS too and I wish I could gift the suit to someone else as I don't really care about it. 

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I’m surprised the newsprint skirt didn’t so as well... at least I’m finally breaking 40 though. This sys is so hard 😪
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @charlottegold you have no idea how much I appreciate you working the bag into your look for me. I’d hate for your score to suffer over it though, so if it’s a little difficult for you to use the bag, you don’t have to ☺️ I’m bound to find someone in the voting booth with the bag right? 

@elettrahere thank you hun! 🌸 it sure does get ones adrenaline up searching for items in the voting booth 😂
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Spotted @soundspretty!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

So I was #1 the whole time and then the 4th or 5th doll jumped right here, above me. In every SYS, my situation is getting more and more pathetic. Last time when I ended first was months ago. This is not fun anymore, seriously.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Surprised how chill this SYS has been for me. I’m not a fan of the prize but it’s nice to not feel stressed for once. Finally in a relaxed trendsetters which is a huge relief this week. 
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Looks 6-10. Sorry, the first 3 hadn't had their coffee yet and the green juice clearly isn't working 😁

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    a heads up to @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie and anyone else looking for the pink drink, I have a ticket in about an hour and I can submit then

I'll post again when I've submitted so you know for sure
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KaylaJ I actually am going to a movie that starts at literally that time so I won’t be able to vote 😂😭 but if that time works for @VampireBarbie or anyone else or you won’t be able to submit it any later feel free to submit it anyway! Maybe you’ll inspire others to use it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m really loving this SYS theme so far! 💕 No ticket buyers yet in my guy or girl game (knock on wood!) Here are some looks!

The beige one is inspired by you @Tyranda 💕

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KaylaJ I actually am going to a movie that starts at literally that time so I won’t be able to vote 😂😭 but if that time works for @VampireBarbie or anyone else or you won’t be able to submit it any later feel free to submit it anyway! Maybe you’ll inspire others to use it 
    Have fun! And I can probably unlock it tomorrow for my last look if you're around then

@VampireBarbie and anyone else...let's get drunk at our business meeting!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @charlottegold, I got that scarf from one of the rotating kollections and it is one of my faves. 

Happy Birthday @pilirositolam! I hope you had a great day 🎉🥳🎂

@Rikk - love your looks. I even saw your guy doll a few times in the voting booth. He has a very handsome and distinguished look/style! I especially love the satchel in the last one. I wish we had it in the girls kloset or maybe a crossbody bag... uuuhhhh. We need one Glu.

Lastly, I found this in the voting booth. I think @ValerieGray also found one. This is the 2nd time today that I saw a doll competing against themself in the booth.... crazy 😝 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I just submitted this whole outfit on iOS if anyone is interested! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I won’t be getting the laptop, my scores keep getting lower, such a bummer 🥺 at least, my birthday has been a blast, thanks to @Lia888@kokokokonut@TrashleyKKH@elettrahere@JasmineKKH@kate_kkh@ValerieGray and @Basak for the birthday wishes! Xoxo 🥳💓
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    omg thank you so much @KaylaJ 💕 hope I find you!
    she/her
    add me here
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

First 9 looks and i’m bombing but at least i’m super consistent! Also thank you to the people I’ve taken inspo from for looks 4 and 6, didn’t help score wise unfortunately. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I’m thinking of buying a different hair to use maybe? 

Also any thoughts on a potential outfit 10? I can’t decide to rework one of the first 3 or just use this one. #struggling

i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
    @Lia888 thank you so much! I love that satchel too! @KalindaKing maybe female dolls can have a version of it adapted for us? It’s so versatile 😊 We can put our new laptops in it 😉

@pilirositolam happy birthday! 💖
    she/her
    add me here
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @rikk 😍 omg your styling is on point! Your fourth look is my favorite but where is the bag from the third look from?
    edited September 2019
    LaLaLola said:
    @rikk 😍 omg your styling is on point! Your fourth look is my favorite but where is the bag from the third look from?
    Thank you so much! It was a random throwback box pick from a weekly event! I don’t use it much because it hangs a bit low, but it’s very good for this event.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Highs and lows so far -- I still haven't figured out what voters want but at least I'll be able to get to the laptop. 
    It seems that there's a lot of low 40s in this thread that are really similar to 50+ looks, so just flip a coin eh? 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @pilirositolam happy birthday doll!!! Hoping you are having an amazing day. Xoxo
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Ok so something is definetely weird with a doll in my group. I submitted a ticket an hour ago and she was 6th. I came back to the game 2 minutes ago to check my last score and she was 1st but her outfit was the same, nothing changed. She literally went from 343 to 445 points in less than an hour, this is so weird. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Someone else is getting problem with diamonds? Bacause Im not receiving them in SYS!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    When that happens it’s because they buy tickets and submit them all at once