🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I officially passed my ticket buyer , she stopped changing outfits for a while but I’m nervous she just saving up tickets and then just going to go crazy but I have proof that I did not buy tickets (just clarifying because people say if you complain about tb then you are one which I’m not)like I only have an average of 44 so and I only have twelve tickets and my 13th ticket comes at 9:30 this morning!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Happy you are first @cntarr , I hope you stay there. Love that 12th look by the way 😍. The person in 2nd had to get an average of 42 to have that score, thats possible. So maybe its not a ticketbuyer🤷‍♀️
    edited September 2019
    They had that score when we first started the sys @Scarletkkh that’s why I said I’m nervous they are just saving up there tickets like when we were on ticket 3 they were already at like 300 something and her looks are awful but thank you for complimenting me
    @GluAdmin @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing can you try and bring this back I will literally buy it because look how good it looks on my doll like yassssssss so please do everything you can to get this back  
    edited September 2019
    Im removing this post, tried to explain something and it didnt came out the correct way.
    @Scarletkkh you think my ts glitched her off the board?
    @cntarr like I said in my previous post I dont explain well in english, I know what i want to say but when I type it, its comes out wrong. So no thats not what im saying. Im also not gonna try and explain it further cause clearly its coming out wrong. 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @charlottegold I found it! It was disguised and dyed black but I got it! Thanks again though 💕 
    edit: yes I was sleeping 😂
    @Scarletkkh that’s totally fine 
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Good morning dolls, we’re in the home stretch! I’m totally not getting 1st in TS because overnight 3 ticket buyers appeared in my group. *Sigh*
    Here are looks 10-12:

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    So I definitely don’t have enough diamonds for anything anymore 😭 buuuuuuut.... I eventually want everything that cost diamonds in this outfit. The teacup, pearls, dress 😍 

• fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Look 9-12
    Thanks god I’m still in first hope can get the whole suit... look 9 was thinking of a fashion editor in meeting but I think the voters didn’t think of that way 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    Oh wow @Zenya18 that middle look is just stunning. Love the blue dye on that dress😻
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    also, if anyone submits these earrings please let me know🙏🏻
    sorry for using your picture @cntarr, I hope you don't mind! 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    I don’t mind at all @kadamisia it just makes me sad that I don’t have that ponytail😭😭😭
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Is this @elettrahere ?

You look gorgeous if it is😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I just woke up to someone beating me with over 700 points🙄🙁 I thought I could actually win this one since I was doing well but there’s no way I can beat her
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

For a theme like this, I’m happy with these scores. I will definitely get the laptop at this point and that’s all I want. Unfortunately I’m in a TS group with two ticket buyers at 1200 points 🙄

The thing I struggle with the most for this theme is do voters want frumpy modest business outfits that everyday women wear or the type of glam business outfit a kardashian would wear?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Is this @elettrahere ?

You look gorgeous if it is😍
    Happy you thought of me, but that’s not me sweetie! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Frustration, frustration....
    I’m pretty sure the doll in 1st place in my group has bought at least one ticket because she’s been wearing basic clothes, and her average is too high. 
    Then in second place there is a male doll (actually he dressed fab and on theme in all his looks) but, as many players already said, I think it’s unfair that females and males compete in the same group. 
    Finally, I haven’t been able to vote in the past few hours because the voting booth wouldn’t load. 
    Just for fun, this doll seen earlier obviously went to her morning meeting straight from the ball she attended the night before.... 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    I’m off to class!!!!!!!👩🏽‍💻👩🏽‍💻👩🏽‍💻👩🏽‍💻👩🏽‍💻👩🏽‍💻
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Anyone else not have a voting booth? 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Passed my ticket buyer and currently I’m the 1st! 😍♥️ I’m hoping that it stays like this, wishing to end this SYS 1st. 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Does anyone know if I don’t submit my last look will I get 3 free next week or will I still get 2 as my TS is cr*p and I’d rather get another ticket next week 💗💗
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Guess the voters didn’t like the pink lady office look... lowest point in this SYS... 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I only remember @mikaylachimo but I’ll submit the pink drink in two hours in case anyone’s interested, I’ll post my look later today so you know what to look for in the voting booth 👀 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’ve been holding first place since Friday, and was glad to know there haven’t been any ticket buyers..... until now. Checked my game this morning and someone who hasn’t even been in the top 5, has now replaced me in first and is 200 point ahead of me. To make things worse I don’t think I’ll be reaching the laptop... Glu, please lower the number to at least 550 for the last item.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Is this you @LindaVB
    Yes this me!! Thank you for the vote, I got 50 points!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Ticket buyer emerged in my group overnight... it looks like they've only bought a couple so far to take first place so it's time to formulate my plan of attack: I've got 3 tickets left so I'll submit one at 2:50, one at 8:40, and the last one after that one finishes. Hopefully the late surge of 90-ish votes will catch them off guard 😤

Am I taking this game too seriously? 🤣
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake