Options

šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Does anyone know if I donā€™t submit my last look will I get 3 free next week or will I still get 2 as my TS is cr*p and Iā€™d rather get another ticket next week šŸ’—šŸ’—
    From my experience, you will still get 2 - I missed 1 ticket in the past and thatā€™s what happened, sorry šŸ™„
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Only one look to go! 10-11-12-13. Look 13 does NOT scream professional businesswoman to me so idk how it got those votes. Iā€™m third behind two millionaires so I canā€™t win, just wanted to reach the laptop and play around with styling the scarf. I like the scarf dyed different colours too, I have it in gold and pink at the moment. Also Iā€™m very obsessed with this hair if you canā€™t tell šŸ˜‚Ā 

Canā€™t wait to watch this fight unfold for the top spot tomorrow!!!!! Good luck dolls, you are all dressing so well for this event šŸ’•
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • Options
    stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Is there a way to get videos that unlock clothes more often? My kloset is almost all locked and i'm so done with this event tbh....
  • Options
    nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    stargirI said:
    Is there a way to get videos that unlock clothes more often? My kloset is almost all locked and i'm so done with this event tbh....
    You get two a day and that's it unfortunately... I misclicked and wasted one of mine on a pair of shoes today šŸ™„
    Hi I'm Ellie! ą¬˜(ą©­ Ė˜ įµ•Ė˜)ā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousĀ 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:Ā Ellie NubcakeĀ 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 7-12. My scores have gone down a little. Itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll be accepting second place, which is okay with me as #1 in my group isnā€™t a ticket buyer for once. I was able to earn exactly 575 points with 12 looks, so Iā€™m very happy to have the laptop already!!! Itā€™s my favorite item this event for sure.

If anyone has any requests for anything theyā€™re looking for on iOS, let me know! friendly reminder Iā€™m still searching for the pink drink šŸ˜Š
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Went from scoring high 40s to now scoring in the low 30s. Donā€™t like that lol.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    nubcake said:
    You get two a day and that's it unfortunately... I misclicked and wasted one of mine on a pair of shoes today šŸ™„
    two....bye

• Options
    EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Iā€™m in love with your looks šŸ˜
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • Options
    LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    mikaylachimoĀ Would you happen to have the high pony tail with the ombre tip? I don't have a picture unfortunately... only saw it once in the voting booth this week and now regret not buying it DX
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

Looks 7-12. My scores have gone down a little. Itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll be accepting second place, which is okay with me as #1 in my group isnā€™t a ticket buyer for once. I was able to earn exactly 575 points with 12 looks, so Iā€™m very happy to have the laptop already!!! Itā€™s my favorite item this event for sure.

If anyone has any requests for anything theyā€™re looking for on iOS, let me know! friendly reminder Iā€™m still searching for the pink drink šŸ˜Š
    Lol I literally just posted about that šŸ˜‚, I can submit it in around hour and a half, does that work for you? šŸ˜‰
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Does anyone know if I donā€™t submit my last look will I get 3 free next week or will I still get 2 as my TS is cr*p and Iā€™d rather get another ticket next week šŸ’—šŸ’—
    If youā€™re talking about free tickets, no you wonā€™t have 3 next time. It only works with purchased tickets
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Iā€™m so happy,Iā€™m 33 points away from the laptopšŸ˜©šŸ„ŗ
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    My highest looks. I was first but a ticket buyer showed up this morning. šŸ˜¢

I play on iOSĀ 
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    My highest looks. I was first but a ticket buyer showed up this morning. šŸ˜¢

That hair colour on you is everythingggg! Is it from an event?
  • Options

YOU GUYS Iā€™m screaming!!!! I donā€™t know who this doll is but I owe her my life. My dream of owning this drink that was an earnable only like a month before I came back to the game has finally come true. Iā€™m so happy šŸ˜­šŸ’– thank you @pilirositolam @KaylaJ @thallisa @VampireBarbie and anyone else who offered/submitted it for me!

@LinaKK is this the ponytail? I can submit it in as soon as 7 minutes if that works šŸ˜ŠĀ 
  • Options
    Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My looks have been doing good this event, with an average score of 42. Iā€™m currently sitting in second place, but there is no way Iā€™m going to catch up on first place to get the full suit.Ā 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Options
    mikaylachimoĀ Yess it's that one!! Thanks so much!! I'll be ready!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @LinaKK submitting it now!Ā 
    Edit: itā€™s done now. I can submit it again in like 6 hours if that works for you!!Ā 
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Thank you! @ellyelephant itā€™s from this Kollection
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Iā€™m so sick of this ticket buyers/hackers idk but I was in first place all the time and this doll wasnā€™t even in the top 5 and now is in firt place
    This is so tired to be a game, you should do sonething glu šŸ˜Ŗ
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Why so many disagrees like you all donā€™t like this hair??
  • Options
    mikaylachimoĀ I got it!!! Thank you soooo much

• Options
    edited September 2019
    LinaKK said:
    mikaylachimoĀ I got it!!! Thank you soooo much

Iā€™m so happy you found it!! You look stunning šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thatā€™s me! Iā€™m happy that you finally found your pink drink šŸ’ž
  • Options
    Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @cntarr that hair is really pretty! I hope it will be available soon.Ā 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

This weekend been crazy for me, and I had fun styling the event. I am loving the laptop šŸ’» which I guess it will be useful if we get another business orientated SYSes. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

IOS PlayerĀ