🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Does anyone know if I don’t submit my last look will I get 3 free next week or will I still get 2 as my TS is cr*p and I’d rather get another ticket next week 💗💗
    From my experience, you will still get 2 - I missed 1 ticket in the past and that’s what happened, sorry 🙄
    ~ iOS player ~
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Only one look to go! 10-11-12-13. Look 13 does NOT scream professional businesswoman to me so idk how it got those votes. I’m third behind two millionaires so I can’t win, just wanted to reach the laptop and play around with styling the scarf. I like the scarf dyed different colours too, I have it in gold and pink at the moment. Also I’m very obsessed with this hair if you can’t tell 😂 

Can’t wait to watch this fight unfold for the top spot tomorrow!!!!! Good luck dolls, you are all dressing so well for this event 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Is there a way to get videos that unlock clothes more often? My kloset is almost all locked and i'm so done with this event tbh....
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    stargirI said:
    Is there a way to get videos that unlock clothes more often? My kloset is almost all locked and i'm so done with this event tbh....
    You get two a day and that's it unfortunately... I misclicked and wasted one of mine on a pair of shoes today 🙄
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 7-12. My scores have gone down a little. It’s looking like I’ll be accepting second place, which is okay with me as #1 in my group isn’t a ticket buyer for once. I was able to earn exactly 575 points with 12 looks, so I’m very happy to have the laptop already!!! It’s my favorite item this event for sure.

If anyone has any requests for anything they’re looking for on iOS, let me know! friendly reminder I’m still searching for the pink drink 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Went from scoring high 40s to now scoring in the low 30s. Don’t like that lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    nubcake said:
    You get two a day and that's it unfortunately... I misclicked and wasted one of mine on a pair of shoes today 🙄
    two....bye

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I’m in love with your looks 😍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    mikaylachimo Would you happen to have the high pony tail with the ombre tip? I don't have a picture unfortunately... only saw it once in the voting booth this week and now regret not buying it DX
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

Looks 7-12. My scores have gone down a little. It’s looking like I’ll be accepting second place, which is okay with me as #1 in my group isn’t a ticket buyer for once. I was able to earn exactly 575 points with 12 looks, so I’m very happy to have the laptop already!!! It’s my favorite item this event for sure.

If anyone has any requests for anything they’re looking for on iOS, let me know! friendly reminder I’m still searching for the pink drink 😊
    Lol I literally just posted about that 😂, I can submit it in around hour and a half, does that work for you? 😉
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Does anyone know if I don’t submit my last look will I get 3 free next week or will I still get 2 as my TS is cr*p and I’d rather get another ticket next week 💗💗
    If you’re talking about free tickets, no you won’t have 3 next time. It only works with purchased tickets
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I’m so happy,I’m 33 points away from the laptop😩🥺
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    My highest looks. I was first but a ticket buyer showed up this morning. 😢

I play on iOS 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    My highest looks. I was first but a ticket buyer showed up this morning. 😢

That hair colour on you is everythingggg! Is it from an event?

YOU GUYS I’m screaming!!!! I don’t know who this doll is but I owe her my life. My dream of owning this drink that was an earnable only like a month before I came back to the game has finally come true. I’m so happy 😭💖 thank you @pilirositolam @KaylaJ @thallisa @VampireBarbie and anyone else who offered/submitted it for me!

@LinaKK is this the ponytail? I can submit it in as soon as 7 minutes if that works 😊 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My looks have been doing good this event, with an average score of 42. I’m currently sitting in second place, but there is no way I’m going to catch up on first place to get the full suit. 
    Playing on IOS.
    mikaylachimo Yess it's that one!! Thanks so much!! I'll be ready!
    edited September 2019
    @LinaKK submitting it now! 
    Edit: it’s done now. I can submit it again in like 6 hours if that works for you!! 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Thank you! @ellyelephant it’s from this Kollection
    I play on iOS 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I’m so sick of this ticket buyers/hackers idk but I was in first place all the time and this doll wasn’t even in the top 5 and now is in firt place
    This is so tired to be a game, you should do sonething glu 😪
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Why so many disagrees like you all don’t like this hair??
    mikaylachimo I got it!!! Thank you soooo much

edited September 2019
    LinaKK said:
    mikaylachimo I got it!!! Thank you soooo much

I’m so happy you found it!! You look stunning 😊
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that’s me! I’m happy that you finally found your pink drink 💞
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @cntarr that hair is really pretty! I hope it will be available soon. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

This weekend been crazy for me, and I had fun styling the event. I am loving the laptop 💻 which I guess it will be useful if we get another business orientated SYSes. 🤷‍♀️ 

IOS Player