πŸ“ΊKK:H Weekend Event - 9/20 /19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Maree_kkh said:

Ok I changed my mind, you look incredibleΒ 
    Omg @Rikk i just saw this. My skin has cleared. My crops are watered. My student loans have vanished.
    If you say it looks good then Image result for yas queen gif

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You made me giggle @Maree_kkh πŸ˜‚ It really looks sexy and modern on your doll!
    Here’s what Luka won this event! Both hairstyles, the jeans, and the sneakers.

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    This top is breast implants gone wrong. I’m so disappointed, like I was so excited when I saw this spoiler but now I just don’t like it
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos awww thank you so much and im sure you look great in it!!!!
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    OMG where is this doctor’s coat from?? I kinda really want it a lot lol. My doll automatically Β changed into it for an appearanceΒ 

edited September 2019
    wrong thread
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I know many of y’all like the earnables but I think the skirt suit look is so frumpy. Β I especially dislike the thickness of the turtleneck.Β 
    @mikaylachimo Β Dixie Β @AngelineJ Β @melissakkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Apparently ladies who work also wear glasses.Β 

@LindaVB Β Dixie Β @charlottegold Β @TrashleyKKH

Lol! I actually wear my glasses to the office and not when I’m at home!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thanks @HollySisk for including me! I think you look fabulous! Very secretary-esk πŸ’‹Β 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Finally πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I CANT
    i think there are actual tears in my eyes atmΒ 
    IOS player
    πŸ¦₯ English isn't my 1st language πŸ¦₯
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    @Abbeymae How long did this take you???? I’m struggling😫 I’ve been getting 215,000 fans per realitt show for EVER, I’m never gonna catch up at this rate
    Abbeymae said:
    @Abbeymae How long did this take you???? I’m struggling😫 I’ve been getting 215,000 fans per realitt show for EVER, I’m never gonna catch up at this rate
    I’ve been getting Β£215,000 per reality show for ages as well but over time it decreases the amount of space between you from 10,000,000 to 5,000,000 to 2,000,000 to 1,000,000 to 500,000 up until I was 2000 away I’ve been playing since January but only really religiously playing since around April time but are usually get too at least my God box in the week and I always finish Β reality and professional events and I do leads of shows in VIP so hopefully this can help youπŸ’—πŸ’— Hood luck sweetie xoxo
    Abbeymae said:

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Love this handheld!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

what is this, a crossover episode? with @HollySisk, @Queonnah, and @JasmineKKH
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
    Abbeymae said:
    I find it helps not to watch your position on the top shows list! From the time I learned to do reality shows during weekly events, it took 8 months πŸ˜‚ Do shows in different houses to gain k-stars for reality achievements and just ignore it β€” otherwise it’s torture hahaΒ 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Two days in a row dealing with this nonsense. This is getting out of hand. I’m not paying for this. Fix this, Glu.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Please take a look at this, please.

🌼

β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €
    Daily player on iOS!Β β™‘
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Β https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak that’s why I cancelled mine. I wasn’t seeing VIP tiles. They need to fix this!Β 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The entire kollection was expensive asf but it was totally worth my money's worth y'all 😍πŸ₯°

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Carol Davida how much did it cost to complete the kollection?
    I play on iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Carol Davida is that the top that goes with these pants?

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    I know this ain’t about the event but I’m in a few KKH groups on Facebook and I see quite a few people openly talking about how they hack the game and what to do to hack it. What a whole damn mess. Sorry if this is old news to some of you. I’m just like, y’all are grown women... what the.. anyways let me grab my purse and goΒ 

It's so discouraging to see this hey. I saw a video of someone just buying everything as they had hacked 1000s of kstars, other people saying they bought a hack for $10. I know it happens in every game but it still sucks
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattΒ 
  • julias_kkhjulias_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I went back and checked the results of the informal poll @charlottegold conducted. Out of the 71 people who responded:

4 items in palette: 9 people = 12.6%
    3 items in palette: 22 people = 31%
    2 items in palette: 40 people = 56.3%