🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I’m so happy,I’m 33 points away from the laptop😩🥺
    I just submitted my last look inspired by you @TaishaKkh07 !! 😍😄 Hopefully it does as well as yours haha

And best of luck to all the dolls during the final hours 🥰✨
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’ve been in 1st in my female and male game this whole event, but now suddenly I have a ticket buyer — I estimate that she’s used three in the last half hour. It’s ok because I really need to sleep and it’s 1 a.m. 😊 I’m just happy to get the laptop! I can’t afford a Mac in real life so at least I have this 😂 

Best and worst scores:

Fave look:

Luka has a crazy 200-point lead on the doll in 2nd, so I think he’s a safe TS win when I wake up in the morning to collect. 

Best and worst scores:

Fave look:

All in all, I loved this theme! I saw so many powerful looks and it was a refreshing change of pace 😊
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    LaLaLola Yes it was a TB item, I got it several months ago. At first I didn't think much of it but now I use it all the time  :)
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I’m in first! Fingers crossed 😩🤞🏼
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last look! I'm going to bed in second place, hoping to collect those 12 kstars tomorrow!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited September 2019

So happy I finally got the hang of this TS in time instead of my average of like, 40? for the first 9. The 48 one is my fav also, so that’s validating hehe.I have one ticket left to submit, hoping for first 🤞
    edit: in first with 10 mins to go!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Wow update 
    after being in first place the whole event
    Ticket buyer(s) arrive!! 😢

GLU FIX THIS ITS A JOKE
    HOW CAN SYS BE A “COMPETITION” on who can dress to the theme best, but then you give people who spend money, a better chance of winning? Completely unfair it’s tiring now, I’m sure you’ll lose a lot of players due to this Trendsetters crap. 

*also in case anyone says they’re not ticket buyers because there’s not much difference in our scores, I’ve compared the scores to what they were before and it’s likely 1 of them is definitely a TB. THe other might of left their last ticket to last min IDk😢
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Turns out I didn’t miss a ticket like I thought.  This is the fourth SYS in a row I’m losing to a ticket buyer (yay 🙄) but it is the first time in those 4 I get to finish the event.  I guess my doll missed being in the forum and needed me to be back haha 
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    deja vu, good enough to be 1st all week, not good enough to keep 1st place, not rich enough to spend a ticket every wk to gain that 1st place even though i'm within distance
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

SYS: *does literally anything*

Me: *clutches my 4 colors of this jacket as a shield*
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Highest score, lowest score and fav look( I love a good snack at the office)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Well.. Nothing new for me, totally expected this. Hdjnsksmxksn I really hate SYS events.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got fifth. Not sure what my average was, but most of my looks were high 30s/low 40s and I had 3 I think in the high 40s. I had 3 ticket buyers so I'm pretty happy I at least finished in the top 5. I'm so glad this SYS is over lol. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I missed two tickets, and my scores were low, yet I got 5th place

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Am I holding a martini while being in a business meeting? The answer is yes.
    After a long SYS where I got 4th place, I got half a suit, a scarf that its useless because doesn't go with a lot of clothes a weekend event where I got energy again, where my gift box only had 2 event items and a lot of energy I deserve a martini ok?  
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Not dead, but my chance at coming first clearly has been forrrrrr at least a month. Got a nice 4th this time 🤪
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ...I’m so FREAKIN DONE WITH THESE SYS OMG, I had extra tickets, was in first, and literally in the last 5MIN of the sys a ticket buyer kicks me out of first, so I wasn’t thinking and I was like “well I’ll use one extra ticket and get my first place back” so I did, THIS WENT ON AND WE WENT BACK AND FORTH UNTIL I RAN OUT OF EXTRA TICKETS. 😭 I got second by like 11 points... I don’t think I’m gonna open the game again for like a month 🤦🏾‍♀️ seriously, screw this. SCREW. THIS. 

Edit: WHAT THE HELL DO I NEED ONE PAIR OF PANTS FOR?! Why do that with our prizes?! It’s just cruel and unusual punishment 
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited September 2019

This person wasn't even in the top 5 and she kicked me out of the top position in the last hour. I felt so awful that I didn't even use my last ticket. I mean whats the point. I could have gotten the whole suit man i'm so tired. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I’m sure it’s nice to have the whole suit, but imo it was not that amazing. over double my total points... ridiculous 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    ...I’m so FREAKIN DONE WITH THESE SYS OMG, I had extra tickets, was in first, and literally in the last 5MIN of the sys a ticket buyer kicks me out of first, so I wasn’t thinking and I was like “well I’ll use one extra ticket and get my first place back” so I did, THIS WENT ON AND WE WENT BACK AND FORTH UNTIL I RAN OUT OF EXTRA TICKETS. 😭 I got second by like 11 points... I don’t think I’m gonna open the game again for like a month 🤦🏾‍♀️ seriously, screw this. SCREW. THIS. 

Edit: WHAT THE HELL DO I NEED ONE PAIR OF PANTS FOR?! Why do that with our prizes?! It’s just cruel and unusual punishment 
    Or was it by 12 points? Hmm first place has 1114 points. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I actually really like these pants! Would love to actually have a fair shot at the full outfit, but I guess thats not happening

My doll is ready to drink that whole bottle all by herself after this sys
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I saved my last 2 tickets to the last 15 mins and ended up coming in 1st by 20 points. I actually did ok this SYS - my first 2 looks were the lowest and then from there I had nine 50+ looks and the rest high 40s. I was shocked to see some low scores some of you had! I thought everyone was on point and looked great. 

I had 2 TBs in my group but 1 stopped submitting today. 

In the suit with both earnables. Not the best #1 prize but I liked the suit. Not sure how much I’ll use it though. 

Highest score: 

Lowest score:

and favorite look:

iOS player since July 2014 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    There were zero ticket buyers in my group and I came in 2nd place. My doll is so professional now!
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @dpeters the exact same thing happened to me this week, doll! even if we didn’t get the laptop or full suit, at least we are able to say we kept trying!! ~and~ we earned diamonds and k stars to save and one day treat ourselves with items we deserve!! 😊
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    LaLaLola said:

Or was it by 12 points? Hmm first place has 1114 points. 
    ...what? First place in my TS doesn’t have 1114 points...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This was the lowest scoring event for me so far, I never broke 50. Miraculously for the first time in months my group had no ticket buyers. I won when I don’t care about the prizes and will likely never wear them again. Included my highest scoring looks and some of my favorites.

iOS