🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @daphnekkh you're right! I'll enjoy spending those hard earned diamonds :) hope we do better next week!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Tyranda said:
    LaLaLola said:
    ...I’m so FREAKIN DONE WITH THESE SYS OMG, I had extra tickets, was in first, and literally in the last 5MIN of the sys a ticket buyer kicks me out of first, so I wasn’t thinking and I was like “well I’ll use one extra ticket and get my first place back” so I did, THIS WENT ON AND WE WENT BACK AND FORTH UNTIL I RAN OUT OF EXTRA TICKETS. 😭 I got second by like 11 points... I don’t think I’m gonna open the game again for like a month 🤦🏾‍♀️ seriously, screw this. SCREW. THIS. 

Edit: WHAT THE HELL DO I NEED ONE PAIR OF PANTS FOR?! Why do that with our prizes?! It’s just cruel and unusual punishment 
    Or was it by 12 points? Hmm first place has 1114 points. 
    ...what? First place in my TS doesn’t have 1114 points...
    Opps sorry then doll, I thought were in the same group since that same thing happened to me. I literally fought with a another ticket buyer the last 10 minutes remaining. I see her submit a look then I also submit a look, I think she submitted her last look 2 minutes before the event ends lol.

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Submitted my last two looks in the final 10 minutes and they got pretty meh scores (both 39) but ♪doesn't matter got first♫ 🥳

edit: whoops, it's my first time making a collage thing and i forgot to fully erase one of the layers XD 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I got first!!!!!!!!! But not to be rude I don’t really like it like why couldn’t I have gotten first for the last sys
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    LaLaLola said:
    Tyranda said:
    LaLaLola said:
    ...I’m so FREAKIN DONE WITH THESE SYS OMG, I had extra tickets, was in first, and literally in the last 5MIN of the sys a ticket buyer kicks me out of first, so I wasn’t thinking and I was like “well I’ll use one extra ticket and get my first place back” so I did, THIS WENT ON AND WE WENT BACK AND FORTH UNTIL I RAN OUT OF EXTRA TICKETS. 😭 I got second by like 11 points... I don’t think I’m gonna open the game again for like a month 🤦🏾‍♀️ seriously, screw this. SCREW. THIS. 

Edit: WHAT THE HELL DO I NEED ONE PAIR OF PANTS FOR?! Why do that with our prizes?! It’s just cruel and unusual punishment 
    Or was it by 12 points? Hmm first place has 1114 points. 
    ...what? First place in my TS doesn’t have 1114 points...
    Opps sorry then doll, I thought were in the same group since that same thing happened to me. I literally fought with a another ticket buyer the last 10 minutes remaining. I see her submit a look then I also submit a look, I think she submitted her last look 2 minutes before the event ends lol.

That’s okay! No harm no foul, it’s hard to tell which dolls from the forum are the ones we see in our games. It’s fun to try and guess who’s who though!
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I haven’t come first in so long!! Had no ticket buyers which made for a refreshingly fun SYS! 👩‍💻💅
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    All the looks!

Pretty low scoring week, but I expected #3 to be pretty low. Kicking myself cuz I forgot to use the white tie front blouse. I was all "I'm running out of ideas", but consistently scrolled past that top every time. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
    Didn't get to the laptop and narrowly made 4th. Had two ticket buyers duking it out at the top, both with almost enough points to complete the sys twice! lol

Feeling like a flight attendant now. Flight SYS to the KKH Business Meeting, now boarding!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Here’s my doll rocking her top-less pant suit. I came in 3rd place this event. 1st place was a MALE ticket buyer who finished with ~950 votes. I’m honestly expecting some sort of explanation from Glu tomorrow. The anger of this weekend definitely has not simmered down and Glu refused to address any of our complaints on Thursday or Friday. There SERIOUSLY needs to be changes made to Spend your Style.... I mean Show your Style🙄. Not happy at all, Glu. You’re going to start losing a seriously damaging amount of players if you don’t step up your s@#t.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who managed to score first place this week!! Seems most groups had tough competition for the top spot (mine included, 1st & 2nd ended with nearly double the points I had!). I still had fun though! I like to focus more on the scores I get than the ranking, as the scores are the only part I can somewhat control!

(I’m not against anyone who takes the option to buy tickets, I’d probably buy one to make up a missed look or if I thought I had a solid chance at winning an amazing item, I just would never wage war against someone who wanted to spend their life savings on some pretty pixels). 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So the ticket buyer in my group is now in first but look hasn’t changed. I came in first and got my prizes, though. But how is that possible? Her votes went up after the event ended. I’ve been watching like a hawk. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Like, her number was the same all night, same last look, and now suddenly her score is higher 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thinking I’d get lucky on my birthday and get 1st, I ended up on 4th place. I’m really tired of these ticket buyers and hackers (stating both because idk what they identify as)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Thinking I’d get lucky on my birthday and get 1st, I ended up on 4th place. I’m really tired of these ticket buyers and hackers (stating both because idk what they identify as)
    Happy birthday sweetie!! ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    So the ticket buyer in my group is now in first but look hasn’t changed. I came in first and got my prizes, though. But how is that possible? Her votes went up after the event ended. I’ve been watching like a hawk. 
    Her votes update until she opens her game, the same thing happened to me last week, it’s absurd, I know 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I actually got the stunning suit, aaand the laptop Wow
    i didn’t had a ticket buyer yeey 🎊🎊:)
    Thank you Glu! I love it

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Looks 12-14 

I came in 3rd.. I am not sure that number 1 wasn't a ticket buyer, but I couldn't confirm that she was so.. I didn't have the heart to use a ticket just in case she wasn't.. even though I wanted the top so badly! :( At least I got the laptop! :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my best looks from the event.

I was in a bidding war with this doll at my ts group. We fought for so many hrs until she finally gave up and she stopped submitting looks within 1 hr before the event ended for me. Homegirl let me to win 1st place on my game lol.

Love the scarf 🧣this look is life 😍🥰
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Came in second, had a tickey buyer who was ahead of me by one ticket. I love the pants, would have liked the whole suit, but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

with @HollySisk 🤤❤️ @Naimonster ❄️✨ and @TrashleyKKH 💅🏻💋
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Got first place, also my looks from 1-14
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Managed to hang on to 1st. My scores were pretty good this week, I think I got a better average on this event than any other SYS.

I play on iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Tyranda said:

Evangeline Lilly? 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ofcourse I came in first this time, when I don't love the items...  no ticketbuyers in my group this time as they probably did not love the items either, lol! But I'm  happy with the extra K-stars and gold dye!
    Almost missed a ticket too, as I was in bed all Sunday with a migraine.
    I did love the theme, I just loved dressing my doll like I dress irl at the office!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________