🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

1252627282931Next

Comments

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    This SYS was a rollercoaster 🎢 
    At the beginning my looks scored poorly, but they improved and I managed to get the laptop, which I love, with my last ticket. 
    When I went to bed I was 3rd - 1st and 2nd being ticket buyers - and I “convinced” myself that I didn’t really want the jacket..... then somehow I woke up shortly after 3am (yes, I know, totally unhealthy), the event had just end and I was in 5th place, I immediately claimed the prize. 
    Finally, this morning when I open the game I had slipped in 6th place 🙄

This can’t continue, seriously!!
    Players cannot be expected to check the game at all hours of the day and night because the scoring is not consistent. 

Anyhow, the trousers are nice and I will used them for sure in the winter. 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Korty it happened to me too last SYS. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, checked my game and was in 1st place. I immediatly claimed my price because who knows... when I woke up 4 hours later, I was 2nd. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I feel soo proud of myself!
    This SYS was actually really nice for me! 
    I had a almost 100 point lead on the 2nd place girl!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    happy (late) birthday @KKHLucy!
    iOS platform
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Omg im so sorry @KKHLucy HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎂🎁🎈🎊 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1st place was a ticket buyer in a gown (insert booing gif) congratulations to everyone on their winnings❤️
    I missed 2 tickets, 1 from having a night out and 1 from sleep but still got 5th. Enjoying the new pants and gear i got this weekend and happy to be able to let my colourfull hair down again😁

Oh but cranky i didn't get the laptop lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    happy (belated) birthday @KKHLucy! ✨

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KKHLucy happy birthday!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    guess who came third out of the blue afrer being first the entire event. at least i got the laptop right....
    uh hi
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @KKHLucy hope you had the best birthday babe! ❤️
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Last night I was in 2nd place. I took a photo and collected my prize. This morning I am now in third place. How does this happen? What prize did I receive? 2nd or 3rd - I already collected 2nd so were stars removed from my account when I was one up to 3rd place? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS Doll 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Monica L If you collected your prize when you were in 2nd place, then you would've collected the 2nd place prize.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I came in 7th place and I'm ok with it. I'm really happy about a chill SYS event for once.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Miyuri @VioletDreams totally love both of these suggestions, you should post them in the suggestion thread as well!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I can relate to a lot of posts about the ups/downs and stress of weekly SYS. This week I ended up in 4th. I’m happy that I was able to get the earnables and my half pantsuit... lol. However it’s frustrating how a score in one T$ group can result in 1st and in another unfortunate group you land in you could end up lower and not win any of the T$ prizes at all! Here’s my high/low scores (with the low being one of my fave). Also after a stressful work week SYS, here’s my doll leaving the office and kicking off happy hour with a “regular” not a “diet” soda... lol 🤣

Also happy birthday @KKHLucy, have a wonderful day🥳🎂🎉

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Friends meet for lunch despite their busy work day

@t_tree  DIxie  @Amaranthez @katiealexandraa

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens