KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited September 2019

I like to credit @kokokokonut ‘s visualisation method because I finally got the pink fur stole! I also got red dyes in my other black box which I am not mad about. 

And a very Happy Anniversary, Koko! I have a sudden craving for a cheesecake ! 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Happy Anniversary @kokokokonut!! Hope you both have a wonderful day 🥂💝✨✨
    My picks in both black boxes were cash 🙄

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Second box... 😩😩
    The funny thing is that something was telling me to open the same spot as my first box but I decided to open another one. I should really trust myself a little bit more since your first impression is always the good one 😂 good bye to those 25 kstars!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    thanks For all the nice messages for my Anniversary today.  I want to give you all a big hug.  And a slice of the special lemon cake I got for desert..  PuterHead Loves lemon like I love purple.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My second black box. Not a fan of how the dress looks but hey, at least it’s something.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Has everyone lost their free videoes? Or is it just me? 🥴 I feel like there would be alot of angry dolls if everyone lost it 🤔 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ColmillaColmilla Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Has everyone lost their free videoes? Or is it just me? 🥴 I feel like there would be alot of angry dolls if everyone lost it 🤔 
    Not just you! I made an account to ask about this actually. I was hoping the update @KalindaKing just told us about would fix it but I downloaded it and it hasn’t changed. It’s quite frustrating! I’m on iOS. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We discovered a new bug on iOS 13 that may have caused you to lose access to videos. I'm really sorry about this and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I haven’t lost mine entirely but I’m not getting the full 20 anymore (getting 17/18 now) and it’s low key making me panic a lil 😰
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I can watch a video and collect the star, but then I have to wait like an hour to watch the next one. If i try to earlier it just takes me to the offers. I’m grateful that I at least have my videos, because I know others don’t at all, but it’s really tedious and I can’t be babysitting the game all day. 
    I hope everyone gets their stars back soon. With Black Friday so close, this is very discouraging.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    The contents of my second black box was quite good, 4 items, 2 dyes, 1 energy and 1 cash.
    But of course I managed to pick the cash... the necklaces or the bracelet would have been so nice!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Gold box

iOS Player 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I am on iOS. Cannot watch free videos for KStars since the update. Still cannot watch the videos after the mini update. Imagine the amount of KStars we missed since the 11th September. 
    5KStars x 13 days = 65 KStars. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I am also having a video issue. I can watch 2 or 3 but never 5. It’s extremely frustrating. We have been telling Glu that the videos aren’t working for weeks and they just found something today? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I am really hoping that they will give all players a gift of 50 kstars for Kim’s birthday or something. That is the least they can do to compensate for the video issue (especially since we have missed out on more than 50 kstars since this issue started happening). 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Happy anniversary @kokokokonut 🍾  🎉 💕
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Gold box. Would of love those thigh highs T.T

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m too exhausted after T$ all weekend to grind during the week. Spent all weekend at number 1 and ended up at number 4. #Mess. I’ll prob get the first box and leave it at that!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy belated anniversary @kokokokonut !! Hope you had the best day  <3<3

OMG @Chelsea123!! I feel you, my twins once found my eyeliner... there were black hands all over the walls...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ugh...

Android
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter