(SOLVED) Can’t find my Reality TV Show Crew! Help

naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
edited February 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
i can’t seem to find my reality tv show crew anywhere. I’ve gone to the Hollywood studios and it’s empty. I’ve gone to ALL houses, even ones I don’t own and they’re still not there. I’ve checked quests but there’s nothing about filming reality shows. I’ve gone to all locations but still can’t find them anywhere. The last quest I completed for the reality shows was the Art Gallery with Elma. 
Anyone know what I can do to find them? ☹️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    there are 2 or 3 remote locations that trip players up.  One is in Dublin where the main cameraman develops a drinking problem, I vaguely recall a Miami or london.  I would suggest retrace your steps.  Look everywhere there is a door.  See if you find them waiting to begin something somewhere.  
    ‘If anyone recalls the remote location shoots, help?  
    If they can not be found, then send a ticket to customer care, and they will look into your game for you.  So sorry this is happening..   
    ‘You can send a ticket in-game from the top left Options on the game screen.
    ( lll/ help/ glu support  )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    there are 2 or 3 remote locations that trip players up.  One is in Dublin where the main cameraman develops a drinking problem, I vaguely recall a Miami or london.  I would suggest retrace your steps.  Look everywhere there is a door.  See if you find them waiting to begin something somewhere.  
    ‘If anyone recalls the remote location shoots, help?  
    If they can not be found, then send a ticket to customer care, and they will look into your game for you.  So sorry this is happening..   
    ‘You can send a ticket in-game from the top left Options on the game screen.
    ( lll/ help/ glu support  )
    Thanks for your help! 🙂 I’ve visited all locations, venues, houses, accessible doors but I still can’t find them ☹️
    I’ve submitted a ticket to Glu support so hopefully they’ll be able to fix it!
    So, the support team were no help at all. They told me to screenshot my to-do list so they could check the jobs. I had over 40 jobs so I had to screenshot them all!! They came back to me and said, just finish the jobs and see if that helps. 
    I felt like they didn’t even bother to check the screenshots I sent. I’m so mad!! I had to miss out on the last reality show weekend items because I couldn’t start any shows! They could’ve checked the jobs and then told me which one relates to the reality shows at least! 
    Ok, my bad.  I should have asked how many things you have. 40 is unmanageable.  But rather than focus on that, you Did take the screenshots? All of them?  Tbh, I would have said work on getting the 40 cleared up. (think of I t like a room being a mess. You can find anything till almost everything Is picked up and put away/tossed.

Did you see any thing for Like the Amazing Race, I don’t know what the game called it, that is one I know takes the crew outside.  Does anyone recall what that was called? Chad/crystal and you/your spouse compete. But Support is not being cruel, one thing does unlock another.  

now, if you want to plow through, you can finish events with 4 stars and not lose any fans. Some players do that. When it times out, it’s done whether you finish with 1 star or 5.i believe 3 star finishes don’t lose fans, I said. To be sure. Others start the. Event and just let it time out. For storyline gig - you will just lose fans if you end with less than 3, but the game says it’s done and it will move you along. Very rarely have I seen you must get 5 stars to move on. 

I’ll try and help you figure this out, as best I can. What was the last reality show you recall doing, and when?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, my bad.  I should have asked how many things you have. 40 is unmanageable.  But rather than focus on that, you Did take the screenshots? All of them?  Tbh, I would have said work on getting the 40 cleared up. (think of I t like a room being a mess. You can find anything till almost everything Is picked up and put away/tossed.

Did you see any thing for Like the Amazing Race, I don’t know what the game called it, that is one I know takes the crew outside.  Does anyone recall what that was called? Chad/crystal and you/your spouse compete. But Support is not being cruel, one thing does unlock another.  

now, if you want to plow through, you can finish events with 4 stars and not lose any fans. Some players do that. When it times out, it’s done whether you finish with 1 star or 5.i believe 3 star finishes don’t lose fans, I said. To be sure. Others start the. Event and just let it time out. For storyline gig - you will just lose fans if you end with less than 3, but the game says it’s done and it will move you along. Very rarely have I seen you must get 5 stars to move on. 

I’ll try and help you figure this out, as best I can. What was the last reality show you recall doing, and when?

Thanks for your help @kokokokonut 😊
    im currently going through the jobs list, starting from the bottom to the top seeing as they bottom ones are older. The remember completing the couples race with chad and crystal and also the art gallery with Elma. I then remember getting some sort of product replacement but had to decline because I didn’t own/couldn’t afford it at the time. That’s when the crew disappeared. I haven’t had any job in Dublin yet and there’s nothing there when I visit 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Here are my current jobs:

• Pick Alexis - photoshoot at glamm magazine in Las Vegas
    • Cuban Thistle Crisis - schmoove the sunscreen executive at Alejandro’s in Havana
    • Appearance on HH - appear on Hiro Hour in JBN Tokyo
    • Popglam launch event - appear at lavish in Tokyo 
    • Marketing Coup - Do the Bacon 2 photoshoot in popglam Havana
    • The Sake party - attend party in lavish Tokyo 
    • The plus one! - go to the party at club tulip in London with misty
    • The Expresso Ads - photoshoot at popglam Monaco
    • Conrad’s party - appearance at chateau nuit in Las Vegas
    • Alejandro’s birthday - attend event at Alejandro’s restaurant in Havana
    • A secret meeting - attend Alvins secret meeting in Revolution restaurant Toronto
    • Plan to Party - complete event at Brew Palms
    • Take a Picture - photoshoot at JBN Tokyo 
    • Swag It - event at Lif
    • Hair Apparent! - complete project at Lif
    • APPlicable - interview at Muse Magazine Soho, NY
    • Road to Prague -  Complete the film at Mirimount Prague (currently doing this job and it’s aka The Dark Prince of Prague)
    • Devilli fashion show - walk runway in Femme Paris 
    • Help out Levi - photoshoot with Levi Daniels in popglam Tokyo 
    • Beau Cadre Ads - Ad shoot at femme 
    • An Ikat fashion event - get out on the runway at popglam Australia 
    • Celebrity wine launch - appear at lavish Tokyo for wine launch
    • A designer luncheon - meet Mari at La Rue Paris for designers luncheon
    • Model Employee - appearance at club tulip London
    • Commercial time - film commercial in JBN Tokyo 
    • Spellcanter II Ad shoot - ad shoot at popglam Lisbon 
    • What the singer knows - event at El Canario in punta mita 
    • Mobile Mogul! - skyspot mobile ad in JBN Tokyo
    Ok, was it the table in Paris?  I didn’t buy that. But kept getting calls for it.  I would go see if they were there wherever that furniture you do not own is.  Or did you already look at every home you can record at?  It might be nothing,  but if they disappeared after that call, maybe you tapped something wrong?   
    If you remember what /where that piece is maybe we can ask a friendly Glu God for advice?  That sounds like a lead, and leads are always good places to start.  
    ‘In the meantime, keep working on those unfinished tasks.  Tomorrow I’ll see if we can get any extra help.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @naturalform Hey! Can you send me a private message with your ID so I can try to help?

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    I managed to find out that completing the Devilli Fashion show made my camera crew come back! ☺️
    I’m so glad you found them.   Please tell m e you found them last year, and only updated now.  Lol. Otherwise I need to make a graphic trophy for Most Tenacious Player!   

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    😂 I found them a couple of months after my first comment and have been able to play the reality show weekend events since 🥳
  • jxreemejxreeme Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I have the same problem, I can’t find my film crew anywhere. The guy disappeared recently after a quest and I haven been able to fine him, I checked every house I owned twice a day and I still can’t. I only have 2 quests right now, New Approach and The Amerikanna Dream. Please help
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @jxreeme go to Hollywood and check mirimounnt productions? Maybe it’s there
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jxreemejxreeme Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you so much, he's there
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    You’re so welcome 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒