KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I still have no videos after the update 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I think one of the ads is corrupted or incompatible to be played ( my guess is one of those game ads that have a mini game as part of the ad ). I was only able to watch 4 videos yesterday. And that is with me closing the app and opening it and waiting awhile in btw ads. 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

This isn't what we meant by consistent palettes 😩😩
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

Here are my two black boxes… The 1st one with zero items. The 2nd one with daily box stuff.
    This is a black box. Not a daily box. :(
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys I have a question about reaching Top Couple! Does it matter how long the dates are? Does it make more sense to do a bunch of 1-hour events or will longer dates help me reach it faster?

I’m at about #30 on the list right now and I’m ready to reach that trophy.
    edited September 2019
    @rikk  I think doing multiple short dates are more energy efficient than doing 8 hours dates. And you get the trophy from finishing dating events. ( I think 7 events ) 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @rikk I believe it’s number of dates for somethings.  An 8 hour counts the same as a 1 hour when it’s toward the lovers or other achievements, but the trophy comes when you hit #1. that trophy is not for a certain number of events, you must reach number 1 on the top couple list.  It’s not event based.
    We can figure the best way to do that, after I take this date.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I came up with an 8 hour date. When that was done I got the announcement that I’d gone from 42 to position 40 on the top couples. So..........I think your climb up is generated by as much date time. I think the one hour date would not have upped me 2 spaces.  It’s cumulative, so if you do an 8 hour date you’ll get more top couple points than a 1 hour, but enough one hour dates will also get us up there.  Think of it like the weekend event, we have to fill the meter with points, we know that we get more points for 4 -2 hour dates than we do with 1 -8 hour.  It’s probably similar in the race to Top Couple fo r the trophy.  
    ‘Lot of words.....no bottom line.  Sorry I couldn’t help more. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2019
    Thanks @TrashleyKKH and @kokokokonut! I’m happy that we are having a dating event this weekend so I can make some progress towards that achievement...and, after reaching Top Couple, maybe date around a while without feeling guilty 😂
    Ahhh, so while the dating event is on, dating non spouse  npcs will help us earn points for the event, but only dates with our SO will count toward top couple. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh that’s good to know!
    @Rikk It's been so long since I reached top couple that I can't confirm if this actually works, but back when I was trying someone told me to date in various locations and it would help move you up the list faster. I remember doing that but I don't remember if it actually worked. When I finally reached top couple it was during a dating weekend, so maybe it helped me break the top 10 and then the dating event finished it up.
    edited September 2019
    Oh thanks @soundspretty I’ll try that! I always date at Monstrobull so it will be a nice change of pace. I forgot there are gondolas to ride! Haha
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Oh thanks @soundspretty I’ll try that! I always date at Monstrobull so it will be a nice change of pace. I forgot there are gondolas to ride! Haha
    The Oak in Soho is also extremely energy efficient!! However it’s quite expensive, but I guess there’s finally a use for all that Kash we’ve been collecting in our boxes
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but in my first black box I got pink dye, and in my second I got 25 kstars!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited September 2019
    so I will earn more points by dating regular NPCs rather than my SO? Won't my husband break up with me?😂 (sorry for the question overload, it's my first dating event)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Gold box... 😑
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

edited September 2019
    @Stefani_H I love that necklace I’ve never seen it
    kadamisia said:
    so I will earn more points by dating regular NPCs rather than my SO? Won't my husband break up with me?😂 (sorry for the question overload, it's my first dating event)
    Dating NPCs and your spouse will earn the same number of points during the weekend event...but dating your spouse during the weekend event also has the additional advantage of advancing you towards the “top couple” trophy. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Rikk, @TrashleyKKH and everyone else, from what I understand it seems that you can choose the duration of your dates? Or have I misinterpreted something?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    The advantage of dating a NPC vs. your spouse is that you get shorter date times. With your spouse it's random, however with an NPC you'll start with 1 hour dates. This gives you an advantage if you're dating at Monstrobull or Oak and get the wine option at the beginning to close out the date with only 4 energy.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @Stefani_H I love that necklace I’ve never seen it
    Me too! But I got the glasses instead. RIP...
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

edited September 2019
    @soundspretty @Rikk I get it now, thanks! I was scared that my hub will dump me right before asking me to have kids😂 
    Also @cntarr and @Stefani_H I have that necklace, I can submit it in the next SYS if you want 😇
    IOS player
    @AguadeCoco no, you can’t. But when your date ask for a 8 hours date you just go byeeeeeee,  click “ cancel date” and see if he/she want a shorter date next time. 
    IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I legit had tech for the stars in my head all day and then I got lucky 🍀 
     But if you date an NPC for short dates when,  you're done dating them (before you get to 200 points with them) eliminate them. if you just stop dating  them they will cost you fans  when they break up with you. If you remove them 1st, no annoying loss of fans. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Thank you guys so much for your explanations! I only care about dating for the weekend events we so rarely have 😁
    I guess I know what my strategy will be for this weekend!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @kadamisia Awwwwwww thank you so much but I save my diamonds for hairs or dresses 
    @cntarr I understand because I do that too. But if you'll ever need it just tell me🥰
    IOS player
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Second black box and gold box

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere