KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Come to think of it, I never though about how weird relationships are in this game 😂 
    "Yes, sweetie, we have hit the proper love points(tm) required from going on 8 hour dates everyday, we may now commence in us having the children"
    No 9 month waiting period or labour either! If only having babies was as easy in real life.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Come to think of it, I never though about how weird relationships are in this game 😂 
    "Yes, sweetie, we have hit the proper love points(tm) required from going on 8 hour dates everyday, we may now commence in us having the children"
    Don't forget if they ask for divorce you can bribe them with k-stars to make them stick around some more 😂 What are you doing with all those k-stars?! When Glu adds a man cave to Bel-Air he better not ask me to buy him any furniture.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @soundspretty he uses them for the one date he paid for two months ago
    iOS platform
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @JasmineKKH YASSSSSSSS GIRLLLLLL I see that profile pic lookin all cute!!!!!!!
    @cntarr you’re one to talk look at yours!! gorgeous 
    iOS platform
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Stefani_H if you like babies in general you might like it! The outfits are cute. I find the flailing arms and distressed faces when you have to care for them in the nursery a bit stressful. I like the peaceful look our dolls get when they hold them though.

@jhabs hopefully we’ll get a Halloween SYS and you can use it!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Stefani_H if you like babies in general you might like it! The outfits are cute. I find the flailing arms and distressed faces when you have to care for them in the nursery a bit stressful. I like the peaceful look our dolls get when they hold them though.

You're tempting me to have a baby now! Too bad they are not growing up. It would be fun to see them as kids and not toddlers all the time. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Lamest boxes ever

Glu at least needs to give more dye in gold boxes. This is so sad.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold we have all said that so many times and nothing changes. I am so frustrated with the weekday event and gold boxes.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae I agree. Little tweaks could make this game so much more enjoyable but I have been seriously considering walking away. I think if I didn’t have forum friends I would have done it a few weeks ago. 
    Every box pick is a letdown. Every SYS I am sniped by a ticketbuyer. This is so much less fun than its ever been.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Does anyone know if you cheat on your hubby does the file  A divorce or  what does he just ignore you because it seems like everyone here dates NPCs for dating events but I don’t want to lose all my fans as I’m on a come-back quest 💗💗
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold I could not agree more. I love the forum friends here, I just wish they would consider the little tweaks, like adding more dye in the gold box and making it a special dye - like blue or champagne, instead of the same amount of pink/purple dye that is in the black box.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Does anyone know if you cheat on your hubby does the file  A divorce or  what does he just ignore you because it seems like everyone here dates NPCs for dating events but I don’t want to lose all my fans as I’m on a come-back quest 💗💗
    you can date NPCs as long as you still take your husband out every 48 hours like usual, he doesn't break up with you. Delete the NPCs once you're done with them.
    iOS
    @Abbeymae i’ve cheated on mine countless times and nothing has happened
    my husband rn:

me:

iOS platform
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Abbeymae I've always liked 1 and 3. I too am currently shopping ahead for some plastic surgery. I'm ready to give my doll the glow up of the century.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Abbeymae I'm planning for BF too! :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @ElleOhElle and @dpeters I used my two remaining brain cells and decided not to so my mountain of homework but to plan for BF and Kim’s Birthday and Halloween and decided that unless I’m in love with the items then i won’t be participating in the next VIP 😢 Then next vip isn’t kims bday is it I’m so confused ?!?!?
    edited September 2019
    Oh no shoes in my Throwback box! I used to pick such great stuff 😩 They’re not terrible though

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I cant wait for the SYS spoilers tomorow!!!
    @KalindaKing can we maybe have a hint?? :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Remember these looks? You can get 2 of them when you show your style in London, baby! 🖤

@KalindaKing 💜
    Ohhhh i sure hope the outfit on the left is one of them! I love it so so mutch!
    London themed SYS??? That sure sounds intaresting? 😐
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

I’m so excited!! London is my favorite city on earth and I wish I lived there every day! (I actually live in the USA) 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Abbeymae yeah! I'm hoping I hate everything in the next two VIPs lol

I'm not sure about Kim's birthday but I've read last year it was a party weekend event so I guess VIP will happen after
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    London is a hard theme how does one dress London what does that even mean 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another hard event
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Watch the stunning outfit on the right be 1st t$ prize 🤗
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter