KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My guess is something with London fashion week and not just “London” ....not like that makes it too much less vague lol. The outfits aside from the one on the far right look pretty casual/street style.... hm 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

These were my black boxes and gold box. I wish there were less money/energy in those. 😭 Every week I always choose energy or money. Choosing k-stars is almost like a dream to me.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Abbeymae @dpeters I think if they follow the same schedule, VIP is next weekend! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I think that she means that we’re getting those outfits for LFW, so next week
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Hated my boxes this week. Energy, energy and 3 pink dyes. Just let hope that my tb will be good!🤞🏽

Dating event this weekend, maybe I will find husband nr 6 😁
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos awwwwww thank you so much, But I can say the powerful look your doll has is so fierce and badass and I’m just like DAAAAAYYYYYAMMMMMMNNNN
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @mikaylachimo! I was trying to guess the date for VIP after next week's. Yes, I like to plan ahead lol!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Well that means I sure won’t be getting that beautiful hair I want😭😭 @AliBryant because I can’t complete vip events like I have never completed one and NEVER even got the 300th item😭😭
    Can someone tell me how you are supposed to get 500 stars every month 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I want that harness dress so badly! Please don’t make it Fashion Goals or stick it deep in a Kollection! If you make it earnable I’ll be so stoked 💕

@KalindaKing I can’t wait for spoilers 😃
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Can someone tell me how you are supposed to get 500 stars every month 
    If you haven’t spend money, you can get them by watching the 20 videos a day
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @cntarr If you are a free player and can watch your 20 daily videos, you get 600 stars a month. Other than that you can earn stars by completing achievements, leveling up contacts, and grind your ass off during VIP weekends when we get the 1 star per gig. Then don't spend any of the stars you win in GBs and SYS/TS. Other than that, you can do offers but they are hard to come by. If you are a paid player, you could be gold VIP and earn 900 stars a month. But, it's expensive and I canceled my subscription as it was no longer worth it. And then of course you could outright buy stars, but I would not recommend doing so unless there is a star sale, and you are already a paid player, or else you'll lose your 20 videos.
    iOS
    @AliBryant @pilirositolam unfortunately I don’t get 20 videos per day I actually get 0 stars per day and I think that it is incredibly unfair to get treated like this when you put your money into it😢😢
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @cntarr Oh I totally agree, paid players should get the same amount of videos as free players.
    iOS
    @AliBryant like why would they think that that is even okay like what??
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @cntarr also take advantage of double star rewards offers when they come through.. I love doing the ones with wine and coffee.. they've had some good ones for dog food, too.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @cntarr during VIP, buy whatever businesses you can afford. The stars they give you will add up. Also keep track of your goals, many of them reward stars.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @cntarr invite NPCs to reality shows, then delete them once they reach 1000 in relationship points. the relationship level is 250-500-1000 and when you reach 500 and 1000 you get one kstar
    iOS platform
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m not sure if anyone already mentioned this but what’s going on with the left arm in this dress from the newest kollection?

Can we get it fixed? It’s funny for a few seconds but kollections are a bit too expensive to have one of the items completely useless because of some glitch.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    this kollection came back, took a spin just for fun and got the bundle 😍

iOS platform
    Thank you @JasmineKKH @luvs2gruuv @Areys thank you so much these are suck great full tips 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Remember these looks? You can get 2 of them when you show your style in London, baby! 🖤

OMG! I absolutely love everything on this picture. I really hope that the white hair is not a T$ prize tho...

And the theme is probably London Fashion Week or something ? I struggled so much with the runway theme from 2 weeks ago, I guess I will struggle with this one too.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Watch the stunning outfit on the right be 1st t$ prize 🤗
    I saw a spoiler thing on Instagram and it's not. White jacket is earnable and left outfit is TS. Right outfit is gonna be gift boxes I think. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If it hasn't been posted by Glu, please don't talk about unpublished items found elsewhere on the web.  Thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary