šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Oooo new shoes! But darn the TS top, definitely not gonna get it if everyone else wants it.Ā Excited to put my wardrobe to work, this one definitely requires some planning. Fingers crossed my group isnā€™t too crazy. And please keep gowns to a minimum, thanks! šŸ˜Š
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    The handheld umbrella will be very usefulĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Another tough SYS bc of vague theme + limited items + unpredictable votersšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ the separates should have been the earnables so that we can get the whole look šŸ˜Ŗ Iā€™ll probably gonna stop after getting the sneakers bc thatā€™s the only item I love and Iā€™m on vacay this weekend. Anyways, looking forward to weekend events.Ā 

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Wtf is glu thinking?
    Why split up the top and pants for ts? Why not just make it attached and add a hairstyle for first place?Ā 

Because then they would have to design a hairstyle, and thatā€™s just tooooo mucccch work, lol.

Not feeling any of the items this week but happy to participate anyway! šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§Ā 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I do not like the earnables one bit. I only like the TS. I really have no desire to own any of the earnables. I really just want the TSšŸ˜‚
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rikk I just canā€™t get over my irritation lmao a mobile game should not have this much power over me.Ā 

at the very least, that top should be for top 5 players and pants for first place. Idk if my heart can take grinding all weekend for another single pair of pants for the SECOND week in a row.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Rikk I just canā€™t get over my irritation lmao a mobile game should not have this much power over me.Ā 

at the very least, that top should be for top 5 players and pants for first place. Idk if my heart can take grinding all weekend for another single pair of pants for the SECOND week in a row.Ā 
    I understand how you feel! Letā€™s try not to get emotionally invested this week and maybe it will be more fun! I wish the SYS items were a little better quality alsoĀ 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iā€™m going away for this weekend to visit my boyfriend so Iā€™m really happy everything with SYS still sucks! That means I wonā€™t have to participate and wonā€™t feel guilty about missing out on any items since the only thing I actually enjoy is the sneakers, however we have minimal casual clothes to wear with them so theyā€™ll never be seen on my doll.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    do you dolls have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm a bit confused... so gowns, sneakers,or maybe something casual? :/
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Agree that the theme needs to be more specific and predict that I'll do even worse than I did last weekend. I'm from the UK and go to London a lot and haven't noticed people dressing differently to anywhere else. But you'd get a bit cold in that Trendsetters leather top.
    I won't be voting for any gowns or crowns. Umbrellas maybe. Dogs in bags always.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    When we say we want separates, we want them to be earnable in weekend events! Please donā€™t make this a thing every sys
    THIS!!Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Sneakers in the game always look.. off. Like the fabrics and detail make it very 2D.
    Iā€™m not interested in winning just standard black leggings.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @melissakkh Yes, dress up as London Tipton! I always remember the episode where she call ā€œfaux furā€ fox fur and everyone was outraged she was wearing fur.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Not looking forward to this SYS at all. At least with the London theme there should be cups of tea which I will be actively looking for so please tag me if you submit (Android)
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I don't like :/
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have the teacup so I will tag you when I use it @soundspretty
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Not looking forward to this SYS at all. At least with the London theme there should be cups of tea which I will be actively looking for so please tag me if you submit (Android)
    Ā The only reason Iā€™m playing SYS is to get diamonds as I am 7 diamonds away from getting an auraĀ 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out what London means as a theme... Gowns ? Street style ? Fashion Week ? Cup of tea with friends ? Punk ? Victorian Era ?

Ā The only thing I'm glad about, is that the white hair and the black witchy dress that we saw on another topic are not the TS prizes. I would have been so mad to not have them since I'm struggling to get to top 5 since 3 weeks.

The earnables are okay, love the sneakers. Not a fan of the coat. The TS Prizes are cool, but not worth chasing them imo.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Ā The only reason Iā€™m playing SYS is to get diamonds as I am 7 diamonds away from getting an auraĀ 
    Same. I wouldn't play at all if not for the earnable diamonds, k-stars, and dye. I'm not a fan of the earnable outfit and can't even look at the TS outfit because the separates make me mad. I'm going to pretend it's not an option and just be surprised by whatever place I end up in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.