🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Since I really enjoy SYS I started playing Covet fashion as well and I like that their themes are a lot more specific and include a little paragraph of backstory for the look you have to make. Of course due to the clothing restrictions, you end up with all the top looks looking exactly the same but it would be nice if KKH could do something similar -- like who am I in London? A tourist? A Victorian era peasant? A Spice Girl? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Ooh Covet fashion does this too? I may have to start. 😇 sounds fun!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    You guys have already said all I was thinking 😂 not sure when I'll start the event, maybe friday, tomorrow will be a busy day!

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    i think the bubbles work well.  If the heart were more random looking instead of those organized hearts I’d love it.  But the bubbles or sparkles are the most versatile.  
    ‘Dolls, if your post gets held for moderation, just send me a dm and I’ll free it if I can. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Honestly?!?!? Does Glu really think that we all want to never overtaken by a ticket buyer at the last minute so that they can steal the top and we can get some cheap plain leather pants that look like they should be in the Kloset for cash as our TS prize?? I don’t even know what has happened to this game recently☹️

Edit: I’m not trying to be picky but there are certain areas on the pants that don’t make me happy to just get to them as a trend setter prize 😫like weird outlines and the way the top overlaps!  If they’re going to be lazy and only make one outfit for us at least to make both parts pretty not some plain cheap looking leather pants and a black top like this could be in the closet for cash and I’m pretty sure no one would buy them
    @Abbeymae thank you so much for this. Im not a fan of the TS items anymore😂. I now officially dont like any of the sys items. Its makes it stress free for me😄
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Not looking forward to this SYS at all. At least with the London theme there should be cups of tea which I will be actively looking for so please tag me if you submit (Android)
     The only reason I’m playing SYS is to get diamonds as I am 7 diamonds away from getting an aura 
    Same. I wouldn't play at all if not for the earnable diamonds, k-stars, and dye. I'm not a fan of the earnable outfit and can't even look at the TS outfit because the separates make me mad. I'm going to pretend it's not an option and just be surprised by whatever place I end up in.
     Yes I am only playing for dies and diamonds and stars if I didn’t need the stars diamonds I wouldn’t be playing at all looking at the TS prizes honestly makes me want to cry I wish glu took Uzbek  more seriously when we say that we don’t want separates because ticket buyers and hackers snatch them from us at the last minute this means that we only get some pants and pants are very boring so we give them honest feedback about how to make it better and it seems like they’re doing everything we hate to annoy us and we’re just trying to make a more enjoyable game which is what Glu haven’t been doing recently ☹️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Seriously!? Earnables are a big NO for me and I love the TS so bad but I can’t remember the last time a ticket buyer didn’t steal my 1st place... so please please please can you switch them!?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    London theme... wow... I’m thinking the tea cup, the yellow rain outfit, the umbrella and the Dutchess outfits..?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Well I think that I’m gonna stick with this hat lol, watcha think?? 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    ohsoglam said:
    Kinda. They call it “smart”. I used to work for a Topshop as a VM in the US and it was completely different. They didn’t understand US styling. London is more long blazers, creepers, chunky scarves, plaid. Kinda grungy or gothic but not lol. 
    That makes sense, thanks for explaining. I think my post was more focused on that I don't see why we need another Street Style theme. Now that I think about it, we also had a New York Street Style a while back.
    At this rate Glu will be able to do a Street Style theme for every major fashion capital in the world, when there are so many other great theme ideas suggested by players.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I don’t really know what street style is but this fits London. What do y’all think?

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hopefully the earnable hair is the one with the silver pins in it. We have obvously showed our love for it and wishes of it being earnable
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Maybe someone is considering using this dress during this SYS? 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I wonder if there is confusion on what incentivises players at Glu. I think they thought separates are TS prizes would inspire more people to fight for first but it does the exact opposite for me. Even if SYS were a fair competition without the ticket buyer issue, most people are JUST gonna get regular leggings. For such a great Kim outfit that's a real shame. If there were another way to earn diamonds i'd definitely sit this SYS out.

I also keep looking at the earnable coat and thinking that it, like many of the recent SYS prizes, will not dye well.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters maybe the gold confetti? Or the rose petals for outside if you want another? I know both of those are available for diamonds. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I think it’s a real shame that the best item imo (the top) is going to be so inaccessible to the vast majority of players. Even with a ticket buying war, only one person in each group can get it which is frustrating but a real money maker for glu who have just utilised their kollections business model and shifted it to TS; aka make it cash necessary, make the best stuff hard to get and limited, therefore increasing its appeal and pretend it’s not rigged 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • bbyheloisabbyheloisa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Girls it's London street style not royal style
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    The earnable should be the one with the silver pins!! Or the blonde hair!! For real, that would be great, please and thank you @KalindaKing
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I don’t know how I feel about the items! Love the TS prizes but don’t split them up. Luckily you can wear the pants with some different items. Iike last week, I don’t care this much anymore and I will not fight for a good place. 

Glu please do something about the ts prizes and put a cap between 1 and 3 ot whatever.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I like the earnable, the outfit doesn’t scream London imo, but I would definitely wear it. 
    The trendsetter outfit looks good on Kim, but my doll doesn’t like the top, nor the leggings and declared that she would never wear them 😉 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im still confused.. is it supposed to be street style or gowns and red carpet? And where does London fall into all of this?
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    Another week of lazy SYS prizes and another week of glu not giving a crap about it’s customer base. @KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas do you and the rest of the team want this game to be successful at all? Because it doesn’t seem that way to the majority of us. Like is all of this negative feedback fun for you guys or what? Why isn’t there change? And why won’t you acknowledge anything we say??
    ok i get the rage, its understandable. but dont be so mean to them please? thats kinda low. sorry
    uh hi
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    simoon said:
    maisiekkh said:
    Another week of lazy SYS prizes and another week of glu not giving a crap about it’s customer base. @KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas do you and the rest of the team want this game to be successful at all? Because it doesn’t seem that way to the majority of us. Like is all of this negative feedback fun for you guys or what? Why isn’t there change? And why won’t you acknowledge anything we say??
    ok i get the rage, its understandable. but dont be so mean to them please? thats kinda low. sorry
    I dont think it was mean, i get why you would think that, but its fair questions after everything we've been saying for so long not getting taken into consideration whatsoever. Just taking our ideas for clothes in the games is not enough to keep us happy. we want to actually be able to get the things we ask for too without having to spend a bunch of money.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Do we have a confirmed background yet? 
    Cant decide whether to go for the tea theme (because don’t we British folk say a cuppa fixes everything!?) or the shopping chic look...😬 
    Either way, they’ll probably tank regardless 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.