KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @Stefani_H
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thallisa I reported the glitch with the purple dress from Kollections! Not sure how long it will take to get fixed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    KatWalker said:
    this is too much y’all should I make another account?? I’d hate to lose all my progress but this is insane
    Offering my side of the story, I restarted about 8 weeks ago and don't regret it at all. I have my previous game saved on an older iPad but don't miss it much. The game feels better to play when I don't have to scrimp and save every k-star, I can afford to roll kollections or gift boxes if I want to. All the extra popup ads are skippable after 5 seconds so it's irritating but not that bad. The item I miss the most is the hair your doll is wearing btw haha. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    KatWalker said:
    Koakuma said:
    KatWalker said:
    Hmm where is everyone getting 20 videos a day? I only get 5
    If you spend any real money in the game they lower your daily videos as a thank you
    I spent a whole $20 iTunes gift card on the game in 2014, does that count?? 🤔
    EDIT: I thought you were joking omg I’ve literally only spent an iTunes gift card on the game when I was 15 and that means I’ve been missing out on thousands of free k stars over the years?? I need to sit down
    EDIT 2: this is too much y’all should I make another account?? I’d hate to lose all my progress but this is insane

My first game was on iOS, when I had an iPhone back then. My boyfriend wanted to buy me something for my birthday and I asked him if it was okay to gift me an iTunes card so I can buy k-stars. I didn't know back then that I would lose my 20 daily free k-stars... Thanks god, I had to change my phone to switch to an Android and I wasn't sure if I had to keep using this saved game or restart another one.

I decided to restart everything and it's probably the best decision I have made! It's really frustrating to not buy something in the game but I feel like it's totally worth it at the end of the month. Now with the SYS Events and sometimes the TB Events, I can save up  600 k-stars per month. Sometimes 630.

It's gonna be hard to restart everything as you will loose your hairstyles, clothes, and everything you worked for. But it's for the best in my opinion.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Has anyone on Android installed the mini update? I'm always scared to update my game 
    I installed the update yestersay and had no problems. I did wait until i wasn't on a gig and had 0 energy and took a scteenshot of my kstars just to be safe🤷😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I can't believe they don't put the kstars videos back up to 20 seemingly ever. In other games I play they do the same thing but after a few months it goes back to normal. I bought some SYS tickets trying to win the neon pony before I knew I'd lose the kstars. I didn't even win🤦they aren't getting another cent out of me
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My TB box. The suit is cute but it's difficult to style...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    I installed the update yestersay and had no problems. I did wait until i wasn't on a gig and had 0 energy and took a scteenshot of my kstars just to be safe🤷😂
    OMG I'll definitely do the same! :D 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

All this for a bracelet? I’ll admit, I think it’s very cute and I love it! But grinding 600 points for a bracelet is not worth it.. this could have easily been in one of the earlier boxes.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My TB box. The suit is cute but it's difficult to style...

I think you styled it perfectly ❤️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh yeah it's really cute!
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Grinded my Butt off for this...😐
    edited September 2019
    Oh, just got this notification. Thanks! 😊

Edit: oh and now this one! 😃

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @rikk I got one too! must have been the 30+ agrees about the TS items that put me over the top this morning :D 

iOS
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    So, I’ve been playing off and on for a few years but really started playing and reading the forums the post few months. I purchased the bronze vip. From what I’m reading, it was a bad purchase, lol. Even if I cancel the subscription I won’t get those free 20 daily kstars from videos? Am I understanding that correctly?
    iOS Player
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Good pallet, not great pick :(
    The outfit to the right would have been perfect for the street style SYS! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you so much @Rikk !! 
    I don't really care but why the disagree? Someone doesn't like the suit? Or my styling? Or the fact that I said it was difficult to style?
    Lol i wont make a big deal out of this I'm just trying to understand 😅
    Thank you so much @Rikk !! 
    I don't really care but why the disagree? Someone doesn't like the suit? Or my styling? Or the fact that I said it was difficult to style?
    Lol i wont make a big deal out of this I'm just trying to understand 😅
    I guess they think it’s easy to style, maybe because the colors are neutral? But you definitely look great, that I know for sure 😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
     I got these 2 😄 @Rikk

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Well a little late since I have 2.1K agrees but apparently today was badge day! 

Thanks again @Rikk, it means a lot coming from you! 
    I'm not a fan of this style of clothing, I think it's a lot easier to combine a top with a bottom! But I kinda like it anyway:)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Hopping on that badge train! 😂

I got this bag on my TB box. I actually like it :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Kim Kollection came back today and I already got the energy kash and boots... i’m so tempted to finish it 😭
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Well dang I thought I was special but it looks like today really was badge day here on the forum 😂

Edit: and I have 3.2k agrees and 5.7k likes so I guess it was very delayed 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    dpeters said:

I got this bag on my TB box. I actually like it :) 
    You lucky duck! It’s on my wishlist 💕
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I hate it! 
    @Katya many of us here 100% feel your pain about those shoes 😂 It’s like the palettes are full of little grenades waiting to go off, a special selection of holiday “treats”... 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So i know a lot of people are having trouble watching videos for k stars. I WAS one of the lucky ones until today. I’ve only been able to watch 16 videos. Ofc, it could be a lot worse but I’m still annoyed I didn’t get my full 20🥴

idk if it’s because they weren’t loading and I had to exit the game and open it again but still frustrating 😩 especially when VIP is coming up!
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Also annoying because I’m now stuck on 699 k stars 😂