šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Do we have a confirmed background yet?Ā 
    Cant decide whether to go for the tea theme (because donā€™t we British folk say a cuppa fixes everything!?) or the shopping chic look...šŸ˜¬Ā 
    Either way, theyā€™ll probably tank regardless šŸ˜‚
    It didn't even cross my mind that the shopping bags that we recently got during the fashion week event can be used in this theme as handhelds. Thank you for reminding me, I actually almost forgot about them. Also, I would go with the shopping chic look.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @MissEm1994 That first look is stunning! šŸ˜
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Well I think that Iā€™m gonna stick with this hat lol, watcha think??Ā 
    Like wow iā€™ve asked a question and all you do is disliking my post? Like wth why?? Am I invisible? I think thisā€™d be my last post here because I didnā€™t asked for your opinions to ignore me :)! And itā€™s not the first time!Ā 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Ok, so I live in London.Ā 
    Personally, I feel the earnables are very ā€œLondonā€. For me, when I think of what londoners wear, I think smart clothing, trench coats, blazer style jackets etc. Of course London is very very diverse but Iā€™m thinking more of central London (the city) which is full of working people! All working in offices mostly, so I would interpret it as smart wear, jackets, umbrellas etc. Because as much as we actually do get nice weather weā€™re more known for our cold rainy weather šŸ˜‚Ā 

Obvs, the teacup is super useful as well cos we do love our tea šŸ˜‚

edit: I also think the takeaway cup handhelds would be useful! People are always walking round with coffee šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

also i I donā€™t think the t$ prizes are very ā€œLondonā€ maybe a trench coat wouldā€™ve been cool šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• bbyheloisabbyheloisa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Girls it's London street style not royal style

ā€¦ oh. Should have read this before I picked out my outfit.

hm kkk bjs
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Like wow iā€™ve asked a question and all you do is disliking my post? Like wth why?? Am I invisible? I think thisā€™d be my last post here because I didnā€™t asked for your opinions to ignore me :)! And itā€™s not the first time!Ā 
    I really don't think it's anything personal. You asked what people thought, and I believe the disagreements on your post is a way of showing you they're not a fan of the hairstyle with the hat. I'm still a new member to the forums, but I've come to quickly learn that the disagree button can be a way of answering a simple question with a "no" without having to actually respond with words.Ā 

EDIT: Basically what I'm trying to say is people are not disliking your post, they were using the disagree button as a way to answer your question.
    Totally agree, for me personally I hit the disagree button to say ā€œnoā€ without further commenting! As you asked ā€œwhat do you think?ā€ I guess people were saying they disagreed with the hairstyle with the outfit! Defo nothing personal ā˜ŗļø Just a simple no from people!Ā 

If you want an opinion Iā€™ll chime in, I love that hat with the spotty dress but none of the others!
    The dresses are very formal and they look great on your doll, what about a simple up style with them or if you want to stick with long hair maybe you have a hairstyle you like with no hat! Hope that helps!Ā 

On another note not relating to your comment! Iā€™m very confused about the theme when I think ā€œstreet styleā€ I think of outfits I would expect to see out and about on the streets of London!Ā 
    This is what I had in mind am I way off the mark here?Ā 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I agree, lately when asked for opinions, we've been using the emotion buttons. It isn't personal. Ā About the hat, I believed it will be in heavy rotation, and unless it gels with the whole outfit, it won't get as many votes as you hope. Ā 
    Back to whether you were ignored, I think members thought by voting, they were doing as requested. :)Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I hate that the earnable comes with pants attached, I wish it was just a coat/top. Also hate that trendsetters is separates again, I like the top and want the whole kim look but probably donā€™t have a chance at it.Ā 
    Totally agree ! We're desperate for more casual looks and when we got it it's unnecessarily attached to each other !
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I kind of like it with the light gold gown and with the navy blue ruffle dress! I would maybe skip the polka dots and try it with a white dress too!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Kalinda's post got me thinking, low key just realized...

Could be the weekend stuffs! We're also getting another Kollection so there's plenty to be excited about!
    Ty @LindaVB for the encyclopedia, saved my fluff tryna find this cuz I forgot to screenshot it! šŸ˜‚
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Could be the weekend stuffs! We're also getting another Kollection so there's plenty to be excited about!
    Ty @LindaVB for the encyclopedia, saved my fluff tryna find this cuz I forgot to screenshot it! šŸ˜‚
    Omg yes
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Omg @ThreePartMagic thank you for bringing hope back to this thread
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Maybe Iā€™m way off-base here but when I think London style I think of Meghan Markle realness. Every time I style a SYS Iā€™m gonna think ā€œWould HRH MM wear this?ā€ Ā 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i feel like this is gonna be like the 80s SYS, there will be some people trying, but mostly we'll see gowns
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Street style means one thing:Ā no gownsĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I barely remember my dreams but tonight I dreamed I was at a royal party somewhere in England because I was Megan Markleā€™s friend... this is all I remember but I know itā€™s this sys faults, and it isnā€™t start yetšŸ˜†Ā 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Honestly I have no clue how ima be styling my doll for this sys...
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    You guys already said it all. This week is a SYS disaster. Again. I hate TS like I hate Kollections.Ā I'm so tired of bringing others down to get something for me. Please consider renaming TS in BS.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    So I keep thinking about what I see People wearing when Iā€™m in London and these are the outfits I came up with!
    This is My interpretation of London ā€œstreet styleā€, Am I way off with this or are you guys thinking more formal?Ā 

i reaaaally like the second look!!
    uh hi
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

I could definitely be wrong but is that a new eye on the girl in the braid?

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Maree_kkh I think it is this eyes in the Kloset.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Yeah youā€™re right!

Me tryna put together the weekend spoilers from kalindaā€™s ā€˜sparklyā€™ hints
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.