KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I wish I picked the first spot... I hate that short 😂😂😂
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    nubcake said:
    KatWalker said:
    this is too much y’all should I make another account?? I’d hate to lose all my progress but this is insane
    Offering my side of the story, I restarted about 8 weeks ago and don't regret it at all. I have my previous game saved on an older iPad but don't miss it much. The game feels better to play when I don't have to scrimp and save every k-star, I can afford to roll kollections or gift boxes if I want to. All the extra popup ads are skippable after 5 seconds so it's irritating but not that bad. The item I miss the most is the hair your doll is wearing btw haha. 
    I’ve been playing since 2014 and I have so many items that I would never get back, so it just wouldn’t be worth my time to start over, but I don’t really want to keep wasting my time on my current game when it has such a critical handicap that no one else here has to deal with unless they have actual money to spend on the game. My standards for Glu are low enough and the fact that they’ve been punishing me for 5 years because I gave them 20 bucks when I was 15 is making me see what a waste of time it is to expect anything better.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i feel like charlie brown on halloween when he gets a rock, I got no new badges
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @TheKylie yes, you had a good palette, and you picked well! 

Meanwhile I grinded from Monday to Wednesday till my finger went numb just for a pair of minuscule earring in my TB box 🙄
    (The shoulder bag I got in my gold box was actually a better prize) 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble opening the game, my game won’t open and it just shuts down 😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble opening the game, my game won’t open and it just shuts down 😭
    Have you already tried closing all ur apps and restarting ur phone. Also make sure you have good signal. If your game keeps getting kicked out unfortunately you can try deleting it and reinstalling but make sure u have it saved somehow. That’s from my experience 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS doll 💞

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Grinding until gold box. Guess what I got? ENERGY 😫
    Have you already tried closing all ur apps and restarting ur phone. Also make sure you have good signal. If your game keeps getting kicked out unfortunately you can try deleting it and reinstalling but make sure u have it saved somehow. That’s from my experience 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Yeah i’ve tried everything. I can try to delete the app and then reinstalling my latest safe copy. 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Kkh_Anastasia Hope it works out for you 🤞🏼💞
    IOS doll 💞

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Got 40 stars in my gold box for the first time in ages

so I took a spin on this kollection and got 80 more. I mean lost 50 😂oh well. No music notes for me ☹️

iOS
    @Kkh_Anastasia Hope it works out for you 🤞🏼💞
    Thank you so much! It did work! You’re a lifesaver ❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh I’m so mad right now that I’m laughing 💀🤪 
    @Kkh_Anastasia Your welcome doll☺️💞
    IOS doll 💞

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh told ya the bundle will be last 💆🏻‍♀️😂anyways I’m going to have to stop myself right here cause spending all my stars on that purple dress I hate will hurt even more. Fingers crossed i get back this kollection before next year 😭

iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Not worth the grind, why didn't I pick box one 😭😭😭
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey, it's after 8 a.m. on a Thursday.  Know what that means?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Only one to get that badge. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    And why is my palette so bad 😭
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Glu wtf is this pallet this should be a gold box 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just caught up on this thread and want to say that we don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your game if something goes wrong because we can't restore lost progress. Always check that you have the latest update, lots of free space and a strong WiFi connection. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing yes i know but i had a safe copy of my game and when i clicked the “i’ve played before” button a pop up window showed up and asked me where i wanted to get my previous  game from, facebook, iCloud or game center. 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    KatWalker said:
    nubcake said:
    KatWalker said:
    this is too much y’all should I make another account?? I’d hate to lose all my progress but this is insane
    Offering my side of the story, I restarted about 8 weeks ago and don't regret it at all. I have my previous game saved on an older iPad but don't miss it much. The game feels better to play when I don't have to scrimp and save every k-star, I can afford to roll kollections or gift boxes if I want to. All the extra popup ads are skippable after 5 seconds so it's irritating but not that bad. The item I miss the most is the hair your doll is wearing btw haha. 
    I’ve been playing since 2014 and I have so many items that I would never get back, so it just wouldn’t be worth my time to start over, but I don’t really want to keep wasting my time on my current game when it has such a critical handicap that no one else here has to deal with unless they have actual money to spend on the game. My standards for Glu are low enough and the fact that they’ve been punishing me for 5 years because I gave them 20 bucks when I was 15 is making me see what a waste of time it is to expect anything better.

Didn't see this earlier! @KalindaKing I think something is wrong with my notifications, I don't seem to be getting them anymore when people quote me, or is that intentional? 

Anyways I totally get where you're coming from, my old game I had only played for about a year in 2016 and then a couple months this summer so I didn't have that much to lose. But with all the clothes I'm able to get from new Kollections and GBs, my new closet will be bigger than my old one in just a few months ☺️

Regardless, Glu needs to get their act together and give 20 videos back to paying players -- especially for people with bronze and silver VIPs, they get ripped off the hardest imo... 2 k-stars a day in exchange for losing 15 videos smh 🙄
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    Also for what it's worth on the reinstalling: I play on two devices (my iPad Pro for them sweet high res pics and my iPhone bc it's embarrassing to play a Kim kardashian dress up game in public on a 13 inch screen rofl) and loading up progress is quick and painless. My iPad seems to backup its info onto iCloud more quickly/often than my phone though so sometimes I have to leave my phone running for a while to get it to sync. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @nubcake  Oh, so you can play on both devices? I thought we could only use one because the data wouldn’t transfer, which is really impractical for me. I first downloaded the game on my iPad to get the better visuals and figured I would play on my iPhone while outside, like I do for a few of my other games. But then I read that we shouldn’t do that and that we would risk losing our progress, so I never downloaded it on my phone. But I can’t carry my iPad around everywhere and especially during events like SYS it’s really hard to stay on track when I’m out…
    You’ve never had any issue switching from one device to the other? It should work, since I’m doing it for other games, but because of what I read I didn’t dare to try!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    @Miyuri this is what it looks like whenever I'm switching devices (old screenshot but you get the idea) idk why but the picture on the right always seems to glitch out and I look like a cut up Ray Powers LOL 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    First 3 boxes were - energy, kash, and dye. But I got this dress in my TB :) I had 4 dresses in my palette which was nice!
    iOS player since July 2014 
    As far as far as switching between devices, a number of players when teansferring to another device gave reported progress loss of about a week. Any clothes, Stars, anything obtained during that period are just gone.  Just know it can happen  @Miyuri.  Good luck and fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary