❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Wow! I love all of it!!
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Wow! Ok, this weekends items are G O R G E O U S!
    Love them all! And i was saving for BF 👀😱
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Oh my, I love the earnable outfit! And all of the gift box items, shame I’ve been burned too many times chasing boxes! Would adore any of those items in my free box 😇 

The purple dress in the Kollection is STUNNING oh my lordddd!!! 

Thanks Kalinda for sharing these with us!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I love everything 💗 Too bad the hair with pins are GB but I’ll probably chase that hair and the dress 💗 Thank you @KalindaKing 💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    PS @KalindaKing I’ve noticed the spoiler models have had lighter hair lately so we can see details clearly and I’m very grateful for it! Not sure if this is intentional or not!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Ofc we couldnt get that hair we all wanted as an earnable.. All the items look amazing tho
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    KOLLECTION

This kollection is beautiful and another pair of shoes with polished nails???! I need those ASAP
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Oh no my Kstars are in danger 🤦🏻‍♀️ And a week before VIP lol
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Like the earnables, but not a big fan of the kollection. 
    I absolutely love the gb items, but I’m saving for black friday and I’ll probably only get two items on my pallett wich means I’ll end up with some energy lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Sad about that hair being GB but it was expected. I don’t hate the earnable hair, in fact I kind of like it. As a Star Wars fan it’s giving me a Princess Leia vibe, but unfortunately I know I won’t be wearing it a lot. Everything else is gorgeous. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Speaking of dating and romance, guess who just move into Calabasas in my game!?
    @melissakkh is so sweet because in reality , she looks good and I just looked stupid. 😂 

@TrashleyKKH I feel like I interrupted something 😂 But for the record, you always look great! 😤💖
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for spoilers! That braid is cute! We had a hair almost like this one in a previous SYS (that I was knocked out of first place for) so it’s nice to get a chance for something similar.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnables and GB items! Kollection is cute but I'm saving my kstars so I won't take a spin. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Me going to rock my new braid this weekend!!!!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh. I love the gift box items 😭😭. I like the earnables, not going to exhaust myself getting to the braid, it’s a little thin like someone said. Not too crazy about the Kollection, might open an extra GB instead. We’ll see. Also I’m V worried about how we might be getting that big blonde hair. I need it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m loving everything.  This happens every Thursday morning.  I get the Friday Antsies. I wish away Thursday and can’t wait for Friday.  Let’s all be very positive! Concentrating on good GB palettes, and picks!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!!!
    I freackin love the earnables!!!
    Also really love the GiftBox itens, specially that hair <3 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    There isn’t a single item I don’t like!!! I will opening a lot of GB this weekend trying to win all the items 😍
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I knew that hair and dress would never be earnable I wish glu gave us the higher detail items as earnables as we still have to work for them   :|
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I love the earnable separates. They're so detailed and pretty. So excited about the kollection, will definitely take a few spins. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I need that bundle and kollection clutch 😩 I was going to suggest Kylie’s outfit in the suggestions thread but someone had beat me to it, so glad it was used! 😍
    However after last weekend ending with the microphone second to last and bundle last.. I’m preparing to not own it this weekend 🙃 

Love all of the earnables. The braid is much better IMO than the TS one from a while back. 

The GB dress is a must for me! Wouldn’t mind having the hair either! It’s not “glossed” over or grayish which is much appreciated! I can’t remember the last time I needed so much in one weekend- so I’m nervous. Reminds me of the boots I didn’t win after chasing and chasing. No, I haven’t moved on. 😳
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Guess I'm saying goodbye to my kstars for this weekend's GB, I need that hair more than anything :cold_sweat: If the harness top is included in the next VIP I'm doomed, especially without the 5 daily videos!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i'm in love with everything!! oh god i don't have enough kstars
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm not too crazy about the earnables so I don't think I'm gonna put effort into this event.
    On the other hand I love the hair from the GB but I'm so unlucky with boxes that I don't know if it's worth spending k-stars on it because I'm saving for Black Friday and knowing myself, I'm gonna chase it until I got it.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I really earnables, but I love the gift box items. Too bad that I really need to save some kstars  
    Playing on IOS.