❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I LOVE all the items! I might have to open up some giftboxes to chase that hair, I need it
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Hmmm Im not a big fan of the earnable braid since I already have a similar one...

But the rest of the items Im soooo in love and ofc will spend all of my kstars chasing the hair and dress of gb 😬

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the earnables!!!! The hair is everything!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Can anyone share their tips on how to complete the dating events fast? The last one I missed out on 2 of the earnables because it was so time consuming and I don’t want that to happen again!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    How much kash do you guys usually spend on the total dating event? I completed it at oak last time and feel like I spent 60k but I’m not totally sure. 

Also when do you delete your dating contacts? When they reach 1000?

thank you in advance💕
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @jhabs for me it’s about 30,000
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    First time I love everything 😍Especially that kollection, I love that gorgeous clutch n the GB/Kollection hair with pins is stunning. Can’t wait 🥰
    IOS doll 💞

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Can anyone share their tips on how to complete the dating events fast? The last one I missed out on 2 of the earnables because it was so time consuming and I don’t want that to happen again!
    Date only at Oak, the fancy wine (4 energy 600 kash) will complete 1 hour dates instantly. Find new npcs to date and then delete them from your contacts with them once they start requesting 2 hour dates :)
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I love the earnables 😃 the GB are nice but not chasing anything. As for the kollection, I’ll pass. I only like the shorter hair so not wasting my stars chasing that.
    I play on iOS
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    After seeing all the items I was looking forward to was GB items:

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I actually don't do 1 or 2 hour dates. I only date at Monstrobull or Oak with my spouse. The four hour dates give you the most amount of hearts for your time. If they want a 1 or 2 hour, i wait until a 4 or 8 hour pops up. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jhabs I spend between 30-40k @ellyelephant if you have a ton of kash saved up definitely date at oak or monstrobull. I am not picky about date times, I do a million 1 hour dates with NPCs and usually finish the event on day 1. Having gift box items helps immensely! I really like this week's items so hoping for a couple to give me a boost.
    iOS
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited September 2019
    The GB hair is gorgeous!!! Bye bye, kstars! ❤️💙💚🧡
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Finally a kollection I can live without! 
    iOS Doll 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I really really love the GB items but I guess I will not open any boxes because I’m not interested in wasting my hard earned kstars on energy, event points or daily box items!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    GB items are of course prettier but I’m not going to spend a single k-star because of the odds. And, for the billionth time, getting a new Kollection a week before VIP is unfair. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

Hmmm Im not a big fan of the earnable braid since I already have a similar one...

But the rest of the items Im soooo in love and ofc will spend all of my kstars chasing the hair and dress of gb 😬
    Where did you get that hairstyle, hun?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @pilirositolam its from this event 

And I got it in a tbs box 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Gutted about the gift box hair being just that - gift box and not earnable.
    Sod’s law it’ll be the one really hard item to get too...
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I wish there was a possibility that we could change gift box items with earnables ! :(
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I will not be chasing the GBs unless I see more 4 item palettes, don’t want to waste my kstars 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is off topic but is anyone else having trouble loading the forum page on your phones? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Everything’s pretty, but since we still don’t have videos I guess no kollections for me. Really hoping I get that gb hair but all the prizes are nice!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @dpeters it is a bit laggy initially. I assumed maybe a lot of traffic from people waiting for spoilers ?
    IOS Player 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'll cry if I don't get one of the gb items lol I don't have much cash so I'm hoping I finish
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I really like the earnable hair, agree its giving me star wars vibes. I like it more than the gift box hair tbh. I do wish they'd throw in an earnable long loose hair again soon as they always seem to be popular.  

Also can anyone tell me how long until the event starts, like at X in Est or something. I'm in Australia also so if anyone knows when it starts here that's even better. I'm trying to prep so I have an 8 hr date finishing when the event starts. ty
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thanks! I don't think that's my case, I've been having issues since yesterday and I have to refresh a lot of times before I can actually see the forum. Guess something must be wrong with my phone.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere