🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I suddenly have 0 gems but I didn’t buy anything? I literally just claimed one and looked up and it said 0. I’m pretty sure I had around 17.

ETA: Nvm it’s back now all of a sudden? Weird. 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Sorry it’s faded didn’t screenshot quick enough but is this a forum doll I was thinking @melissakkh or @KKHLucy ?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Well that was.... unexpected! I don’t understand this theme literally at all and was 100% sure these looks would tank 😂 a pleasant surprise
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Voted for you Miss @KaylaJ 😊

thanks love! that look got me 40 votes which considering my 1st look and I was kinda passed out, I'll happily take!

Also, very happy with the voting booth so far with dolls trying for a style instead of just going to gowns. I have 0 idea what anyone wants, but it's been neat to see the looks.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I suddenly have 0 gems but I didn’t buy anything? I literally just claimed one and looked up and it said 0. I’m pretty sure I had around 17.

ETA: Nvm it’s back now all of a sudden? Weird. 
    that happened to me a few wks ago with ALL my dyes. i kinda freaked out and just decided to close the game and see if they returned and whew, they did.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I tried two very different looks to see what scored the best. Learned nothing 😂 but happy with my scores regardless 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae I just submitted the flower purse on iOS.

Edit: Done.

Glad you found it @thelifeofRaeRae
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold saw and voted for your second look!♥️
    @webra omg thank you!! I didn’t find Mikayla, I’ll search for you!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    This little purse is available for diamonds, I remember people looking for it at one point and just wanted to let everyone know I saw it in the voting booth! 
    OMG thank you to this beautiful doll! I found the purse! I’m so happy 💕 thank you everyone who helped and submitted outfits for me! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda

@kkh_clarice literally same. Like why? It’s the first HOUR of the event???
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Carol Davida doll name is Dolores, I'm somewhere in the top 10😂
    First looks. I'm fine with the scores, the theme is hard and I'm just here for diamonds and kstars lol

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Watched a video and it didn't actually unlock the item, so be wary of that possibility 👀
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Okay so I play two different games (because I like to torture myself and I had issues with iCloud saving my game, thanks Apple 🙄) so yeah that means: 2 SYS events for me! This is how my other game is going...

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

This is the first time that this has ever happened to me so I thought I would post it here. Getting kstars in a daily box?!? Probably will never happen again. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I really have no motivation to even start this sys. The earnable prizes are lame and the trendsetters are like clothes we already have. I feel like Glu just doesn't care anymore
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My second look did good, i don’t think i will ever be able to top that (:
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Paging @AliBryant I sent one with the hair
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Koakuma said:

If i send this one I wonder if people will notice that she's supposed to be Lily Allen? 🤔
    https://youtu.be/wmYT79tPvLg
    Omg I love Lily 💕
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    It’s just tiring to know that you don’t stand a chance to get the TS top when the event started just a few hours ago 🙄 this is like the fifth week in row that this has happened to me

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s just tiring to know that you don’t stand a chance to get the TS top when the event started just a few hours ago 🙄 this is like the fifth week in row that this has happened to me

How do people possibly have that much money to spend on tickets for a prize that isn’t even good???
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    For me, the shorter SYS events have been 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hi everyone, not new to the forum (I check it during most SYS to see everyone’s amazing looks and get some inspiration) but new to posting cause holy jez I am freaking out with this week’s SYS!!!!! Usually I score comfortably in the mid 40’s-50’s range with my looks in the past but I haven’t been able to break 35 yet. Since last week was London fashion week I was doing more cool trendy stuff but that does not seem to be what people are voting for! Here are the two looks I’ve done so far does anyone have suggestions for me for when I put my next look together?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @CharMKkh33 I am honestly still bitter about that 2 piece suit from last week so I can’t bring myself to vote for it lol. Try maybe some coats if you have them? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.