❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I was using visualization and was going to pick the second or the third box... I picked the third and that makes me grrrrrhakajshskdks but I’m not gonna chase even if I love the items. VIP is next weekend. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’m sorry glu, but you better give me more than 2 items in the box or else I’m gonna freak out if i use all my 500 kstars on that damn hair

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Just put gb items and tb items in weekend boxes. But that’s just what I think🤷🏽‍♀️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Also, i swear it's 5 perfect 5 star dates and the person asks to marry you? Just got to 500 points with a guy, all 5 star dates and nothing. I completed the last dating event with one NPC and nothing. And i'm not already married of course.
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    honestly i want to cry.....in my free box i got this... GORGEOUS bag...
    and i spent 40 kstars for energy 😍
    I'm so done, this is just wrong
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Think I’m gonna open my GB tonight and possibly buy one box, really worried tho 😩
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got the hair! I really like it😍

I'm really lucky I got it as my box only had 2 GB items. I'm so sorry for everyone getting crappy palettes, i also think it's been an intentional change. Would be good to do the poll again from last week
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Only had two giftbox items. Im happy that I at least didn’t pick the energy 😅 
    Playing on IOS.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Rikk I might cry😭 That hair looks so good on your doll!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I love my pick, I always miss out on clutches!!This is rigged I got the dye last time and before I got it it landed on the bundle and then it said “loading please wait” then landed on the dye and this exact thing happened last week
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

3 items in my palette this week! Free box was energy as usual 🙃 Was hoping for the dress but way too broke to chase 😂

So weird ever since the update that daily GB bag has been haunting my weekend boxes 🤔 I didn’t even know I was still missing one that’s how long it’s been gone and of course it only appears on weekends

iOS
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

The temptation was too big... So I opened another box, luckily I got it on my first try! Now I'm debating on getting the dress lol
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I need the @charlottegold 's poll 😂
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @TheKylie, I’m so sorry about your shitty luck today ☹️
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    3 items in my palette. I might chase the dress, if so, I’ll post another one then.

~ iOS player ~
    I love the clutch 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Picked energy and there were only two items in my GB again. I don’t know what is so hard for Glu to understand?? Just put all 4 items in pallets. Is it really that hard?

also @cntarr the same thing happened to me last week. I landed on the bundle then it said “loading please wait” and changed to dye as well...
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae then it is 100% rigged 
  • CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Was fully ready to chase the dress and hair, on my first try I got two boxes with energy and then the third box was the clutch, once everything revealed the only other weekend item was the shoes (didn’t get a picture of that grid was too angry+ shocked ). When I opened my earnable box and this was the grid!!! I haven’t even seen the dress but both grids have two boxes with energy are you actually kidding me?!?!!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Whoa.... Glu has definitely screwed with the GBs.   I’ve been playing for years and don’t recall ever seeing just 2 gb items in first palette.  Last week I had 3 and was surprised because it’s very very rare that I don’t see 4.  
    It was shocking, frustrating, and demoralizing to just see 2.  This is the first time in a long time that I’ve really liked all the GB items. I planned to chase and get them all.  Now I won’t be buying even one more gb. Glu screws us... I keep my $$$

Yes! Thought it was just me, so I ran over here to the forums to check. Also, seems like the 4 energy fine wine purchase task at Soho’s Oak doesn’t pop up nearly as often as it used to, but I’m not sure.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Tried to take a spin even if I said no more opening Kollection because I always get energy or items I don't want. I think this is the last time I'm opening them 😑😑

At least I got the clutch in the first event bow but really wanted the hair.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Im happy i got the dress... but i wanted the hair. 🙄

THANK GOD. I didnt chase for it. Is this for real!?
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Kind of wanted the hair but I won't say no to a free handheld!

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, I got the dress on my first try! 
    Happy with the clutch, too! 

Thank you @Basak, our dolls look stunning!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited September 2019

Of course this happened and the last options I have are the Love Guru one and the one that costs 8 energy. 🙃
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties