⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Theres an issue on the shoulder with this top when dyed, it is originally tan.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    •a bonus free box at the end of events like for example once we get the free earnables the event is complete like you get credit for it in the trophy room but if you grind a little harder you can get a free bonus box!!
    @GluAdmin@eggsandbananas@KalindaKing can you try and bring this back I will literally buy it because look how good it looks on my doll like yassssssss so please do everything you can to get this back  
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I know its been suggested but i'd appreciate some indicator of what order tasks should be done in as i'm level 35 and haven't unlocked certain businesses (Only 4 tasks left now). It's also odd to do one task and they talk about something (eg a billboard you're on from a previous task) and you haven't done it yet. I'd suggest a ! next to the task you technically should do next if you want to do it chronologically.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can we have a diamond pack sale for Black Friday like we do for kstar packs? 
    iOS
  • MidoriKKHMidoriKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Can we get a timer in the salon in Brooklyn & Chevier in Toronto? Like a 24:00 hour countdown so we know when can return to help customers. 

Can we please get cash & energy removed from throwback weekly boxes! If we must have these in boxes please save for daily boxes only. 

Can the guys be removed from SYS groups and put in only guy SYS groups.

Can you please allow people who do spend money options to earn free K Stars this is unfair to take this away from paying players but leave them for non paying players. (I’ve tried turning off purchases they don’t start when I do this)

Can you please change the dye color we win in SYS to different colors. More exclusive colors or different colors every week. 

Can we also rotate dyes in boxes not always same color different colors. 
  • MidoriKKHMidoriKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Can we also remove cash & energy from the collections we get and replace with dye or more stars or a throwback item. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Good morning @KalindaKing/@eggsandbananas! Not sure if you saw, because we haven’t heard from Glu about this or any of our other numerous concerns yet, but this weekend a lot of loyal, longtime, paying players were upset because the box odds had clearly changed. I ran a poll and the results speak for themselves. I hope Glu is planning on formally addressing this because a lot of people were very upset by the obvious change. Please feel free to review the weekend event thread! 😊
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I find the jobs list confusing as all jobs are mixed into one big panel and I struggle to know where I am.
    I would love the jobs panel to be more organised by job type. Maybe a filtering option or tabs in the panel for all photo shoots, filming shoots, reality shows, weekend event quests etc.

😊
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Since the Kim Kollection never seems to come back during the weekly rotations, it would be awesome if it made an appearance during Kim’s birthday event!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I think is a good idea to:
    • add ruby red & white as colours to dye
    • the option to dye our homes ( walls, floors, furniture, drapes etc) THIS PLEASE because we really don’t have many options in Bel Air since there we spend the most, we like to have more diversity for our taste
    • hairs where we can see the ears, so we can wear and actually see the earings ( big earings are the trend these days) 
    • the option to sell unwanted clothes from events
     Thank you!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Honestly, as a lot of players are suggesting:

- Take out Dyes on Daily, Black and Gold boxes please; it is completely frustating to receive Dyes as rewards of theses boxes... and missing the chance to get some nice TB clothing :(
    - Separate Male and Female TS/SYS, please. They will be happy, we'll be happy... everyone wins and deserves to compete with what's left of our dignity.
    - It would be nice as well if Male characters could receive at least 1 new reward per week, too. Girl dolls get 2 sets of clothing every week - and even tho people can say 'but male dolls aren't really interesting or worthy investing'... the development team that's responsible to make these characters APPEALING to play. If it's not interesting, worthy investing and appealing... of course it won't have players enough to get male dolls. 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I just realized that free players get 20 free kstars per day for watching ads while others only get 5, and I can see the need to benefit players who aren’t able to buy k stars, but the system is beyond unfair. In 2014 I got a $20 iTunes gift card for my 15th birthday and spent it on some k stars, and over 5 years later I’m a broke college student with no money to spend on games and I’m still being punished for buying k stars way back then. I’ve missed out on 15 k stars per day for over 5 years, which amounts to the opportunity for around 30,000 k stars. I’m a free player outside of that one gift card, again, over 5 years ago, before I was old enough to drive, when Obama was president and Fancy by Iggy Izalea was on the radio, so it just doesn’t seem right that every other free player but me is getting those benefits.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    You guys N E E D to fix the Show Your Style event. 

- Separate sets aren't cool
    - I know that ask for this it's an utopia but a limit on tickets that are bought
    - Separate rankings by gender
    - We need more ways to earn diamonds srsly

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

If you buy the three part of the modern bel air house will the interior change? I know you can change the furniture but do the walls change and stuff?
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    hope we will have giftboxes with past halloween items like we had for anniversary, they are so much better than kollections we had last year
    cntarr said:
    If you buy the three part of the modern bel air house will the interior change? I know you can change the furniture but do the walls change and stuff?
    Unfortunately, no.
    @Julliette thank you so much and I will not be changing my house now😭
    cntarr said:
    @Julliette thank you so much and I will not be changing my house now😭
    I feel you, i put the same question a while ago, and i also suggested Glu to add more decoration options for Bel Air house, or at least the option to dye the floors, walls and the furniture. Let’s hope for something like that in the future, because i think decorating is also a very fun thing to do in this game and Glu should give it a little more importance. 
    It'd be great if we could wear thigh high boots with short shorts.
    If you ever update the dye function, it would be great if the dye didn't change the silver/ gold hardware details on outfits eg belt buckles
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I would really suggest paying attention to what is happening in the sys and weekend even threads every week. There are a lot of changes needed to make this game good again. I say again because this game was great a couple weeks ago before sys and odds in weekend boxes changed (yes, something has changed). I feel like a lot of players are considering to delete the game if nothing happens in the near future.. please listen to us and consider our suggestions
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Long skirts look weird with some poses in the photo booth 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    You need to fix the odds of the VIP daily boxes. I pay for gold VIP and I constantly get daily boxes like this with no tiles?? This is ridiculous. 

iOS player since July 2014