❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Here are my pallets, got very lucky with the kollection, but I really want the single hair and dress so hopefully I can stay strong lol...my gb pallets weren't as good, wanted the hair, but it wasn't even in my free pallet, but did eventually get it so I can't complain too much.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Really wanted the hair, but Im happy I got an item! Dont know if I should try chasing it tho
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019

Was absolutely salivating for the hair but I’ll take the kstars. Until palettes at LEAST have three items guaranteed I can’t justify chasing ☹️
    Then I took a Kollection spin with my new kstars and got more kstars! 😍 I was praying I didn’t get the single hair so I was super happy with the stars! 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited September 2019
    After many 1-2h dates and lots of traveling around the world later I finished this event.

I love all of the items this week, even the ones from the Kollections. 💕 

However when I opened my free GB there was only one item from this weekend and the rest was points and daily gift box stuff. Of course I picked the event points. 💔 So I chased the hair for a bit and got the shoes with the clutch in the process. 

P.S Is it possible to change my username on this forum? @kokokokonut
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What kalinda said is that the box odds didn’t change LAST week, but she didn’t say that they hadn’t changed, ever. Glu releases mini updates all the time, one of them could have changed the odds. I think the poll results (page 6!!) are once again speaking for themselves so again even if the box odds haven’t changed, this still needs to be addressed because we can’t continue like this. 

I'd be curious how the odds changed since they removed kash from the boxes. I hadn't paid attention because I usually get 3-4 items in my palettes but last week was super obvious. 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hey dolls, any tips for when I open my box? I usually pick the second box in the top row! So thinking to just stick to that unless I’d have a better chance picking a different one? Really want the hair!! 

Also, thinking to buy 1 box. Should I buy it straight after opening my free GB or buy a whole separate one? 

Thanks x
    sheridan said:
    Hey dolls, any tips for when I open my box? I usually pick the second box in the top row! So thinking to just stick to that unless I’d have a better chance picking a different one? Really want the hair!! 

Also, thinking to buy 1 box. Should I buy it straight after opening my free GB or buy a whole separate one? 

Thanks x

I'm obviously not great at picking boxes so I'll leave that to someone else lol but as for the second box, I personally like opening from the same palette when I chase. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KimsBestie girl how many kstars did you spend?? 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KimsBestie girl how many kstars did you spend?? 
    Probably around 200 when I chased the hair 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @sheridan the best tip is to not waste your k-stars because it’s rigged af right now 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I got 5 dye  as my first gift box prize (really Glu!?) and then decided to pay for 1 go only. Glad I did as I got the dress. The hair was my dream, but I can’t complain with the dress 😊
    @soundspretty thanks for the reply! Yeah I recently realised that was a more logical way, I’m just unsure now because of the odds in these boxes 🥴 but I think it’s the safest bet!

@maisiekkh I 100% agree with you but I know I’ll be mad if don’t, I can’t fight the temptation😭 plus I’ve got 700 K Stars rn so it won’t do that much harm 😩 I’m just gonna go for one and then that’s it 🤞🏼 Let’s hope 😩
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I think my game is cursed or something. Got black dye in my free box but ofc I opened like 50 more boxes, got event points, energy, k-stars and the purse. I just wanted the hair and the dress. Now I’m broke :) so, after this I thought about taking a spin on the new kollection.. I got dye. I ALWAYS GET DYE IN THE NEW KOLLECTIONS like cmon glu 🙄

I’m really upset because my savings are now gone and Kim’s birthday and Black Friday are almost here. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    So idk what I was thinking about and decided to open more boxes and I open 3 more and guess what? I got the clutch the hair wasnt even in my palette 
    So here’s my palette; 3 GB items so not sooo bad. 
    Got 40 K stars so purchased another box and got the clutch! 
    Grateful that I got an item because I know a lot of people didn’t but I’m tempted to buy a box for the hair. Even though I know I probs won’t get it 🙄 

THE TEMPTATION IS REALLL

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

I feel so stupid! Chasing an item that wasn’t even in the pallette. The only thing I wanted was the hair.
    Order was shoes-dress-weird jumpsuit.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay! Congratulations!!! This is awesome. So close! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So lucky with my free pick this week! Although I have all four items, I think it’s weird there are no k-stars or dyes.
    IOS
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Not trying to complain as I did get an item from the event, but can someone tell me how close I was to spending 80 k-stars for 60 event points?! LOL!!
    I was hoping for the purse as the hair with hairpins is similar to the messy hair with hairpins from the last event....
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Has anyone ever tried not opening the event gb until they’ve completed the event? I wonder if you save the box until you’ve collected all the earnables, will there still be event points in some of the tiles? 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Only 2 items AGAIN GLU ?!?!? I was really lucky to get the hair but don’t you DARE tell USB’s that you didn’t change the odds we are not little kids that’s you can lie too like @maisiekkh said you can’t lie to tour loyalest customers and the ones who really care! How can you think that we believe that you didn’t change the oddsmakers its obviously a money grab but honestly GROW UP just be kind to you players who still care about this rigged game 💔💔 once again no disrespect to the beautiful @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas but please pass this message on that we don’t appreciate being lied to about how you rigged the game even more ☹️
    Areys said:
    Has anyone ever tried not opening the event gb until they’ve completed the event? I wonder if you save the box until you’ve collected all the earnables, will there still be event points in some of the tiles? 
    I would think there'd still be event points, since you continue to earn them if you finish dates/gigs/etc. after completing the event.