KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

15678911Next

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Isn't there also the risk of getting the "multiple devices" error message and being blocked from playing? Or is that not a thing anymore?
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    As far as far as switching between devices, a number of players when teansferring to another device gave reported progress loss of about a week. Any clothes, Stars, anything obtained during that period are just gone.  Just know it can happen  @Miyuri.  Good luck and fingers crossed.
    This happened to me but it was like nearly 3 weeks of progress! My bank card expired and my iCloud never updated when I open it on another device my progress was lost! I’m still sad about it and it was last year haha! I stick with my phone only!! 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I see a lot of accessories in this palet.
    Thank god I got the 4th of July swimsuit which I’ll never wear because I’m not American and never celebrate this holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Isn't there also the risk of getting the "multiple devices" error message and being blocked from playing? Or is that not a thing anymore?
    Yes. Please play on one device at a time.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I only play on my ipad and the game wouldn’t open so i did the first best thing i could think of 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Of course 🙃🙃🙃
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Finally! I binged Dark Crystal the past few days and it stressed me out so bad that I barely opened my game. My nerves are shot... just in time for SYS 🙃 I also walked into a spider web this morning so I'm having a really hard time 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I’m fine 🙃
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing I know there has been people talking about restarting their game but I have been playing since 2016 and haven’t know how to play (complete events) since December 2018 and I would restart my game a couple of times and if I can remember correctly I got k-stars and then the most recent time I restarted was like November 2017 and I got a lot of k-stars so If we restart is it like you get the amount of k-stars you spent in the previous game?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just downloaded the mini update for iOS and my daily videos and offer wall still aren’t showing up since the last update. With VIP and Black Friday right around the corner, I cringe thinking how many k stars I’ve missed out on. Any update on this? 
    @cntarr Restarting your game like that is different than uninstalling and reinstalling. If you restart, it's possible to get the k-stars you bought before.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Who else absolutely despises getting jewelry in their TB box? They should really be limited to black/gold boxes and only big items are in TB boxes... maybe shoes too but I'm a shoe gal so I don't mind them as much 👠
    I swear to god I just jinxed myself 😤

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’m disappointed, I can’t believe I haven’t run out of shoes yet ...
    also they’re really hard to style. The color is a little weird.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
     1st box: no items but I got kstars 🤩
    2nd box: missed the fur 😫

Gold box: NO ITEMS 😭😭😭

Tb box: terrible palette, the only thing I wanted was the high waisted pants... imo the only thing worst than my pick was the green glasses

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you!!!!!
    @AmandaMKkh as a large bag lover, I LOVE that bag 😂
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

Overall... i’m pretty happy with what I got but omg before picking the last one I told myself to pick the first box and for some reason didn’t, totally missed out on whatever dress that is 😭 always follow your gut feelings!!!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019

i wasn't gonna complain about my TB pick anyway, but looking at some others, i def won't! def agree with others that more accessories should be put into the other boxes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    1st two boxes: dye

Gold box: 

TB: 

Not thrilled about my pick or palette in general, but hopefully I can get some use out of the boots during this SYS :)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Just stars, kash, kash this week. Was too far away to get the tb. At least I saw an accessory in my 2nd blk & the gold box, course I didn’t get it... Thanks for funding my dates this weekend, dear lovely weekday boxes! 🥰
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Yes. Please play on one device at a time.
    I recently just switched to another device this morning and I do plan on sticking with it. Should I uninstall the app on my previous device to prevent this from happening?
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @charlottegold I wish I could give it to you 😅 I hate big bags irl and my doll in the game never uses them too 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh my real life purse is pretty big 😂😂 I like having a lot of stuff with me! 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @nubcake  Thank you for showing me what it looks like! So you have to confirm every time you open the game on the other device? And even though it looks like it’s glitched out, I’m guessing the correct one to pick is the one on the right?

@kokokokonut  I wasn’t going to try it out right away, since my phone is old and buggy + I barely have any storage space left, but I’m planning on getting a new phone soon and was hoping this would make my life easier. But now I don’t know anymore…

@DramaDramaDrama  I understand why in your situation it didn’t work since the account wasn’t paid for and wasn’t therefore doing it’s job, but with an active account I feel like there’s no reason why it wouldn’t transfer the data properly…

@KalindaKing  I wish it was possible to switch between devices… I downloaded the game on my iPad first, thinking I would be able to switch back and forth like I did with my other games and then I found out I couldn’t, so I’m stuck with the game on iPad and can’t play when I’m out. I don’t understand why it’s not possible to do that. Like I said, I can do that on my other games, so technically it’s possible to have a game shared between devices. All I have to do is change screens, like go to my friends list or another town for the data to synch. I can understand how it could be complicated depending on what account is used to save: I get logged out of Facebook randomly in my KKH game, so that would be unreliable. Android has so many different types of devices and versions that this could be tricky too. But shouldn’t it work seamlessly from one iCloud account to the same one on a different device? Of course, both games shouldn’t be open at the same time, but if you do that you’re looking for trouble anyway…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @Miyuri yes ☺️ When given the choice, the "current" will always be the local file and "previous" is always the iCloud file. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    @ElleOhElle It's up to you. If you're confident you have all your progress on your new device, you can delete the app on your old device. If you leave the app on your old device and only play on your new device, nothing bad should happen. 
    #VIPKalinda