Kim Birthday and Black Friday 2019/recommendations, Suggestions & Wants

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i LOVE that guy, even when I just see the gif I can hear him "OH MAY GAWD!"

you're welcome dolls, and y'know, if anyone would like to see those eyes with a different skin color or hair color just let me know and i'll see what i can do <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @pilirositolam Here’s my doll with the second pair of lips.

• NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2019

• KKH_ArianaKKH_Ariana Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hi dolls!

first of all, let me join you - I've wanted to do this for so long but instead I was just reading & kinda wishing I could share my experiences (and frustration during SYS, lol).

and secondly, here's a pic of my doll wearing the lip with the lipring - I love it, however, it's quite strange when they smile.

• lvl 30
    • daily iOS player
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Welcome doll! @KKH_Ariana
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Are any of the popular handhelds going to be available for k-stars during BF? I would prefer to not spend my diamonds on them if they'll be available then :open_mouth:
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Just wanted to compile a collage of features that need to be brought back during the next TB sale (I didn't include ones from this year since Glu tends to select older items). Since we cannot buy features with diamonds through "get this look" in SYS, and most of them are not in TB boxes, it would be really great to have the chance to purchase these during the BF sale!! @KalindaKing please tell the team :)

(Thank you @AmeliaKKH  for help with finding them all)

What’s everyone hoping for in the TB sale? I’m always game for gorgeous facial features/makeup (as shown by @AliBryant ) but I’d love some nice cheap TB hairstyles and autumn/winter fashions too! I feel like I’ve got so many ballgowns but very little trendy stuff for the colder months! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    How many kstars would you suggest saving for black friday? Cause Im saving but I dont know if its enough
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    How many kstars would you suggest saving for black friday? Cause Im saving but I dont know if its enough
    As much as you can! 😂💰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Here are the magenta smoky eyes open and closed! Can I request a pic of the lips with the beauty mark? I’m obsessed 💕

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Do you guys think that is possible for this hair from an VIP event from december 2018 to be in the TB sales on Black Friday? Or they usually come with older items? I regret so much that i missed this hair :(
    i can’t even buy it with diamonds in Sys :(:(

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    In the past it's been a handful of different types of items and completely random. I'm not sure how Glu picks which items to release but it can't hurt to put in your requests. I know an older Christmas hairstyle was coveted and it was released as a TB one year.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

These are some of the lips and eyes that I have that haven’t already been submitted! 

I use the GS lips the most and I switch up the eyes as much as I change outfits! Love the eyes and lips in the game and would love more in future events or for past ones to become available this Black Friday!! 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    the way the majority of those eyes and lips doesn't suit with dark skin tones...
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)

These are some of the lips and eyes that I have that haven’t already been submitted! 

I use the GS lips the most and I switch up the eyes as much as I change outfits! Love the eyes and lips in the game and would love more in future events or for past ones to become available this Black Friday!! 
    I want GS lips so much! Can Black Friday be sooner; please? 🙏😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    What is usually happening in the game for Kim's birthday ? I always missed them and I don't know what the event is about.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @Stefani_H If I remember correctly it’s usually if not always a party event
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Areys said:

Thanks for clearing that out :)
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Areys said:

Thanks for clearing that out :)
    What date is is as I go to Miami for a holiday on the 18th while the 27th of October and I won’t be able to play much probably to the second earnable barely 😬😬
    jhabs said:
    Some handheld purses I would love to buy on Black Friday!
    Where do you take the pics from? I’d love to
    prepare a list of what to look for during Black Friday! 💜
    ~ iOS player ~
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Ahhh I played kkh a few years ago then stopped, I just started again this summer and I am so excited for black Friday! Hoping I can get a few things I missed out on but have been seeing in sys events.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    welcome, @EmmieDoll:)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    What was black Friday like? Can I use kstar to purchase all the things that appear? I am so close to these activities. I am so excited :o:o:o
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2019
    dddkkh said:
    What was black Friday like? Can I use kstar to purchase all the things that appear? I am so close to these activities. I am so excited :o:o:o
    Plz if im wrong, someone correct me!
    Usually during the Black Friday Weekend Event, all the Kstar itens on the Kloset (except the Bridal stuff) goes 50% off! 
    And some Trowback Itens come to the Kloset so people can purchase them!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yes, last year's graphic is on page 1 of this thread, but I will repost it here. This is what we typically get, plus 1 star per gig.

iOS