🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty have you found the tea cup yet? If not I can submit it in an hour and 20 mins from this post
    I have not but that would be almost 11pm which means voting not until midnight and I'm already about to pass out lol 😭 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @soundspretty that's ok I can tag you tomorrow! 
    @luvs2gruuv did you get that sparkly top yet?
    iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv you wanted the hot cocoa? Cause if you want it I can submit in about an hour and a half if that works for you
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam if there’s one person that I’m glad got that hairstyle, it’s you lol I know how much you wanted it!! It suits your doll perfectly!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @pilirositolam if there’s one person that I’m glad got that hairstyle, it’s you lol I know how much you wanted it!! It suits your doll perfectly!
    yes, I literally begged Kalinda for it to be earnable 😂 lmao, thanks doll, you’re the sweetest ❤️❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @AliBryant @Rikk @kokokokonut Got a 43! thank you ladies ❤️

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Wanted to submit this jacket from very beginning, but was scared about votes. And it payd off❤♥
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @AliBryant i haven't gotten it yet. :(
    @Ryley1e I'm not sure if I'll be awake when it actually good live... :/ But I don't know if I'll get a chance tomorrow to be in the voting booth until after 6 p.m. Central Time (that would be about 2 hours before it ends...) Do you think you could submit it then or around then? 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
     Now I see that it's not so english drees as I think😂
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv yes I can do that, I always submit my lasts tickets about 18:30 Central Time and I usually get my votes in less than 10 minutes, so I will first check if you are online and then submit the hot cocoa
    @Ryley1e, thank you so much, sweetie! :)
    Addicted

@sugark, nowhere at all in my post did it say that people can't complain... I just wanted to state my gratitude.
    Addicted

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @soundspretty let us know when you’re online. Ik can also submit the tea!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Here are my favourite looks from this SYS. Not necessarily the highest scoring, but my personal faves. I won’t win TS though, because of ticket buyers. Slowly catching up to them though so maybe there is hope. 

• fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Look 1-4 really nervous when I didn’t hit the 40s scores 😔😔 really was a mess at this time and clueless to this theme

Look 5-8 start to getting better and thanks to some forum dolls for the inspiration 😘 

And I’m sticking with this hairstyle for now 😆😆 
    @soundspretty, I think I will be able to submit the teacup tomorrow, it at least a dyed version of it. :) I'll tag you 
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some more sys looks🙂

And also founded this hot cocoa at the voting booth. I was supposed to buy it from this doll but my game crashed on me and I almost got devastated 😆 but I got lucky again and purchase it when I founded another doll with the hot cocoa so I bought it 🙂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Rikk I’m on iOS and submitted the boots along with the zebra coat! They should definitely be available as I got them in Tb boxes ages ago.
    @dpeters I think some special event stuff isn’t available for diamonds. things like the krossover, the huntsman hairstyle, etc 
    My looks 7–11. Was feeling really optimistic but unfortunately we now have 2 tbs.

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @charlottegold I have the exact same feeling. Woke up and used a ticket and I saw myself at third place. Looked it up and I now have two ticket buyers instead of one. :/ 

Edit: I love your looks though! 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Stefani_H @kkh_clarice thank you dolls! Maybe i should try a tea party look? You still drink tea in the UK right? 😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Thank you so much @CleoArgent 💖 TBs really ruin the excitement of doing well, it’s just too bad ...
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 9-12

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Currently at 545 points so hopefully will get the earnable outfit after my next submission. So if anyone is looking for anything on iOS, I can try and help my next submission is in about 4hours, if I have the item obvs lol.

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I started off with low votes, but after getting inspiration from all you lovelies here my scores have gone up:

And as always I was no 1 with 100 points lead but this morning a ticketbuyer emerged... sigh...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Look 9-12
    Dont know if the voters like my style or the GB hair give the charm 😅😅 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Rikk I’m on iOS and submitted the boots along with the zebra coat! 
    Thank you so much! I’m sorry I wasn’t online; I was out late last night. 

I’m not very invested in the SYS prizes so I started on time this week, and within an hour of the event starting, I discovered ticket buyers in both TS groups 😩 I’m definitely going back to starting late again next week! I’ve been feeling a little annoyed by it, so I’ve just been repeatedly submitting sparkly little outfits with the new hair 😂 It’s working fine. Sequins and a shine make everything better.

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Woke up this morning to a stopped timer, but thankfully it hadn’t been long enough to lose a ticket. My scores have dropped a bit but I still was able to finish the event in 12 looks. 

Heres a picture of @LindaVB and I in our cool new coats! (zoomed in so I can pretend that there aren’t terrible pants with a length that doesn’t work with any shoes attached..... I would really like this SO much more as just a coat instead of an entire outfit) 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.