🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Is this a forum doll? I’m pretty sure if seen this face so lmk if it’s you cause it’s beautiful and I saw you twice and both times a popular pick!!!!
    Sorry I’m late but yes this is me!! Got 56 votes! And thanks for the votes doll 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    9-12 looks

I’ve voted for your last look, you were a popular pick, of course 🧡 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for the vote @Carol Davida! 🙋🏼‍♀️
    Android
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    So I started the SYS with very low votes (32,35 and 39 for the first 3 looks), I managed to get higher score the next day, around 39-43 but it went downhill since yesterday.

I tried to copy a look from one of the doll's here that shared her best scoring looks and even if it was THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT, it scored 32 when her look scored 52. I really don't know what to do anymore to have higher scores. It's not even about the first place, it's more about having the last earnable that I'm gonna miss as usual since the start of September. Can you believe that the only earnable I got this month was the purple dress ? I'm so done.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for this idea @mikaylachimo   I thought the coat was a throwaway when absolutely nothing works boot or shoe wise.  I will use it for dates at oak.....seated at the table, or close up pics.  I would have loved it without the ridiculous attached pants. Such a nice jacket, attaching the pants almost seems like a joke. I think our stress free gown events are getting farther apart.  ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Hey guys, I know this isn’t exactly related to the sys events, but I’ve been putting off the Comeback quest for a while now, I’m actually scared to start it, has anyone here done it and could maybe tell me more about it? Again sorry I know this isn’t about sys but I just figured there are a LOT of active dolls here that would be able to help me out. 💕
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @LaLaLola it just resets your fan count, adds a + to your rank (you drop from A list to E+ list) and you have to climb up again. You keep your inventory and all your contacts and your reality show. Only new things are a dress of your choice and a rather lame special action you can use during jobs. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    Stefani_H said: So I started the SYS with very low votes (32,35 and 39 for the first 3 looks), I managed to get higher score the next day, around 39-43 but it went downhill since yesterday.

I tried to copy a look from one of the doll's here that shared her best scoring looks and even if it was THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT, it scored 32 when her look scored 52. I really don't know what to do anymore to have higher scores. It's not even about the first place, it's more about having the last earnable that I'm gonna miss as usual since the start of September. Can you believe that the only earnable I got this month was the purple dress ? I'm so done.

It happened to me too, I don't know what's going on that in the last SYS I can't score more than 44/47 votes
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    i'm in a group that has no ticket buyers so far and at least i'm in first place but the awards didn't like it very much
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @LaLaLola don’t start it until the next party event! It takes a while to gain back fans, but parry events speed it up so much. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Stefani_H that happened to me last week. For this SYS I've seen long coats working well but since I don't have those, I've been submitting outfits with cute jackets and over-the-knee boots and that's worked for me. I'm not getting amazing scores like other dolls in the forum but at least I will be able to finish the event. I'm sending good vibes so you can get the last earnable!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Looks 5-12 

I was in 1st place all day yesterday and this morning until some random doll with a basic outfit shot into 1st place! Honestly I’m not sour one bit! I’m going to just quietly scream into a pillow, brb!!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Suri_Madden 💕💕
    I was scare to submit the squirrel but it’s on theme as there’re squirrels in the parks of London 😄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12! I finally hit the coat and I really like it!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @Stefani_H that happened to me last week. For this SYS I've seen long coats working well but since I don't have those, I've been submitting outfits with cute jackets and over-the-knee boots and that's worked for me. I'm not getting amazing scores like other dolls in the forum but at least I will be able to finish the event. I'm sending good vibes so you can get the last earnable!

Thank you! But I'm gonna need more than 50 votes to have the last earnable and since my scores are around 35-39, I'll never complete it. I don't really like the coat but free clothes is always welcomed.

Hope the next SYS is gonna be better, even if it's always worse LOL
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I don’t own any long coats or anything like that, so I can’t take inspiration from most of the looks here, but it seems my luck has turned and not trying gave me better scores!

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Ugh. So having had a chill group, I’d been sat in top three for  most of the event and in 1st most of today. Just checked to see how long until my next submission and some dude has jumped from the bottom of the group to 46 points ahead of me. I seriously wish it would be sorted so male and female dolls are in separate groups. I don’t mind losing, but the fact that no one in my group is going to get the top seems hugely unfair. Now I gotta figure out how to get at least 47 points on my last ticket and hope he doesn’t submit anymore. Hmm I’m not really liking my chances. Rant over. Wish me luck!
    I play on iOS
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    This has been a terrible SYS for me. I need 99 more points and only have one look left so I won't be getting the last prize. I am currently in 8th place in trendsetters so that is out of the question too. I had 3 looks score below 30 and most of the other 10 were below 40 :( 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Why does she keep going? She’s literally over 200 votes ahead

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I went away for the weekend so I haven’t really cared to check the game and participate too much in SYS. Out of boredom I decided to submit an awful look to see what the lowest score I could get is. 

Well, I am now posting this look for outfit inspo. If you find yourself scoring in the low 30’s, atleast this look can get you a 38.

How, you may ask? Well, that’s a question for another day.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I’ve had the same thing happen with my own successful outfit that scored 50+ votes, then scored 30-ish in the second round. It’s so annoying 😂 It’s all about who you’re paired with! I understand those long unlucky streaks with events and I hope next week goes better for you! 💕
    nubcake said:
    Me doing what I do best, boring and consistent 😏 i think I can still wear this coat 1 or 2 more times this SYS 

I say, ride that train all the way to 1st @nubcake! No shame in repeating looks with those great scores 😊
    @minterbalki I just wanted to tell you that I still remember how amazing you looked in this beehive updo, so I bought it for this SYS! You inspired me 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.