🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• thotsweeperthotsweeper 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @pilirositolam I don’t know for sure maybe like 5 or 4 I don’t think anymore, but I could get in 3 looks. Glu should put u in a group of other people with really low votes  (pretty positive) 😛
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict 35 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone, except I guess a bit at Glu for the glitch? Both outfits are great though!
    Glu supports hackers, but we're not allowed to talk about it here. PM me if you want to know more. 
  • nubcakenubcake New Member 191 PostsRegistered Users
    One coat to rule them all lmao. Wore this baby a total of 7 times and averaged 48.6 with the looks that used it 🥳 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e 564 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @nubcake is that coat a normal kloset ítem? 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic 260 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Final 6
    My improvements weren’t enough in the end. Fine with 6th cuz that was rough. But glad to be moving on cuz it’s almost October!!!! 🥳

Congrats to everyone who managed to get the TS prizes this week, ur looks were amazing!
    Here’s my doll, walking the puppy and trying to break in her new sneakers...

Inspo thread coming soon! Got some deadlines to deal with first... 😊
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Junior Member 470 PostsRegistered Users

these leggings are the one piece of clothing that you buy and “save” for a special occasion and months later after you’ve forgotten about them you find them again and go, “what was i thinking this looks terrible” only to never see them again
    iOS platform
    iPhone 8
    A+++
    Let’s be friends on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.kkh.90
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos 695 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kkhaddict aww, doll, no biggie! i just feel really bad when i see members, especially new members, getting millions of disagrees for things they may not know about lol 😅
    anyways, welcome to the forum, your doll is so gorgeous😍🥰
    1. I may not be Bob Ross, but I can still beat the devil out of an issue
    2. I play on android, if you wanna add me, shoot me a pm 🥰
  • nubcakenubcake New Member 191 PostsRegistered Users
    @Ryley1e yep! 75 k-stars :) 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 New Member 223 PostsRegistered Users
    edited September 2019

Now my doll is sad in the club, because her top doesn’t quite match those awesome leggings! 

(Had to change my wig😂)

This is random but does anyone know when ur kollections reset or get new ones?
  • Kylie.BKylie.B New Member 86 PostsRegistered Users
    Came in first and I couldn't be happier. I love the TS outfit a lot <3

📱IOS doll
    Send a pm if you’d like me to add you
  • hyamihyami 87 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Didn’t finish the event, my fault, I missed a ticket because sleep.  A doll with great style got first. Got second place, not a bad SYS week I guess.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member 2,454 PostsRegistered Users

The pants are OK, but they're tough to style considering the texture. I've been pretty disappointed overall this month with the SYS separating tough to style pants with their tops and hope Glu considers that more in the future. 

My low and highs. Second place again, but instead of being taken over last minute by a ticket buyer, this time the ticket buyer emerged day 1 and never relented.

Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
  • Kylie.BKylie.B New Member 86 PostsRegistered Users
    @thotsweeper mine reset every Friday at 9pm EST 
    📱IOS doll
    Send a pm if you’d like me to add you
  • dpetersdpeters 961 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
  • dpetersdpeters 961 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Finished second. Here are my lowest, highest and favorite looks :) 
    Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
    @Kylie.B so imma be stuck with these ugl- 
    nvm ty for the information 😤
  • Stefani_HStefani_H 427 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Got the 5th place. Can't say I'm pleased with the results but I'll take it because it's been ages since I got TS prize. This SYS have been the worst by far. I still can't believe that my last look had 25 votes. 😂

At this point I'm only participating for the k-stars and the diamonds. I don't even care anymore.

🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola 117 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @nubcake  Thank you for  letting me know because I’ve been procrastinating starting it for the longest time 

@jhabs  thanks to you too I’ll keep that in mind and wait until the next party event to start the comeback mission!  That’s actually a really great idea 
  • jhabsjhabs 882 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    The only good part about this SYS is that these were my favorite looks I submitted and also my highest scoring looks. I don’t have a lot of outerwear so I had to work with what I had and I was so happy the voters appreciated these kash-top looks as much as I did! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 4,524 PostsRegistered Users
    Was able to win without ticket buyers second week in a row. Included some of my highest scoring looks.

With @PlantWitch @Naimonster and @soundspretty

Android A++ level 79
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron
    Diamonds FAQ

Now may I ask why y’all disagree cuz I was trying to help y’all out ☠️ I’m beyond confused 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e 564 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @thotsweeper so you only played today? Only three tickets??? Being honest its a nice plan, you dont have to stress out and you have less odds of having a ticket buyer in your group!!! Im glad you won doll!!!! 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member 572 PostsRegistered Users
    After having 3 ticket buyers in my group i came 4th I couldn’t believe how the ticket buyers were battling for the top! Tbh I’m delighted with the pants! I wore an outfit identical to this at the weekend when I was out with my boyfriend! Love how it looks on Summer too 😅😉

@Ryley1 ty!! You should try it out 😝 in my group I feel like they just didn’t care anymore and they didn’t even buy tickets 🥴
  • jaeannjaeann 491 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Leather & London 🖤
    w/ @alice_kkh @SugarK @AngelineJ
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • TyrandaTyranda 197 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Kylie.B said:
    Came in first and I couldn't be happier. I love the TS outfit a lot <3

Why do people disagree on this? Bitter that they didn't get first place?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member 572 PostsRegistered Users
    edited September 2019
    Now may I ask why y’all disagree cuz I was trying to help y’all out ☠️ I’m beyond confused 
    I guess people disagree because they don’t want to take a gamble and not submit until the last day and risk coming lower down in TS and not winning anything! (If that’s what you are suggesting , if not ignore what I said 😅) 

For me I normally have to submit as soon as the timer gives me a new ticket or else I’ll come in 15th position or worse! Also I don’t want to miss out on the earnables! 
    My TS groups are always very tight, score wise then you have the ticket buyers, I’ve only ever been in 1 group before that didn’t have a ticket buyer! I seem to get ticket buyers that act like they are bidding for something rare on eBay 😂