🎆 KK:H v10.3 Update

1141516171820Next

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

looks like we get the business sys this week! 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m having trouble with my videos too! I have been having this issue for over a week 🥺 I’m using an iPhone XR
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll continue looking into the video issues. If you're on iOS and can't watch videos right now, make sure your setting for in-app purchases is turned on.

Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-App Purchases > Allow
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @KalindaKing I changed the setting. Still not working. I am on iPhone 6S Plus. iOS 12.4.1
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited September 2019
    What's the 10.3.2 update about in iOS? I'm always nervous about doing updates until I see the feedback from them first. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it in the weekday thread. i should have searched first.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Still have a problem with videos.. In app purchases are turned on
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    My post was literally just deleted I have no clue why maybe because I just EXPOSED Glu like this s**t is annoying 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @cntarr Lmaoo “hire the old guy” I totally agree with you 
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Speaking of troubles with ads, I moved to a new phone 1,5 week ago and transferred the game from the old one just to find out the personalised ad opt-in button doesn't work, therefore I can't watch daily videos or energy time reducing videos. I made sure to have everything toggled on prior to installing the app, because knowing from a few years ago that was an issue. It's also the newest iPhone so there's definitely nothing wrong with the model, storage or iOS update. I had to return the game back to the old phone where the buttons and ads work fine, I double checked.

Also on the new phone when you send in a ticket and press the camera button to select and send the screenshot, after selecting it there's no button to send it, it's just a white screen around a "framed" screenshot. I also checked the same on my old phone and that one has it.
    This "no screenshot send glitch" makes it quite troublesome to explain whatever issue a player may be having, as I tried it and the customer service just gave me the "vendors" speech (which isn't the issue at all). Maybe to help your employees be more efficient, and save them time and energy trying to get to the bottom of it without a clear picture of the in-game problem, it would be nice to fix the buttons for the bigger screens.

Could GLU please fix those issues as I'd rather not always bring two phones with me just for this game. Thanks in advance!
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Here’s what I posted in another thread, the video issue is beyond frustrating. 
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just downloaded the mini update for iOS and my daily videos and offer wall still aren’t showing up since the last update. With VIP and Black Friday right around the corner, I cringe thinking how many k stars I’ve missed out on. Any update on this?”
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @cntarr is completely right, let her speak!!!!
    For real, if you compare the clothes now to the clothes from even just september 2018 the difference is obvious. I've said before that there must have been turnover in the company because the quality has changed.
    And it's one thing to know i could be getting 20 kstars a day and dont, but then on top of that the 5 videos a day dont work on the lead up to the most anticipated sale of the year... Yikes.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @cntarr you took your own post out.  I’m guessing due to repeat edits, links or graphics.  The system saw this as suspicious. All you have to do is pm me and if I can bring it back for you, but it was removed b y your own actions.  No ill will here.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kokokokonut I wasn’t saying you deleted it I was just saying what my post was and then I recreated it!!! Sorry if you thought I was coming at you or something😢😢
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    So, I realized it's been just over a year since I made my first purchase with Glu. My bf said "it's okay to support a game you like by spending money on it." I was all, I don't know. Then I was part way through getting the hair in this VIP event and ran out of kstars. I was so close (never completed a VIP previously), & then this sale on kstars showed up. That's when they tricked me! Btw, I never got any of the gorgeous gift box items either. Hopefully they show up for me someday, but no breath held here.

I decided to purchase, never realizing spending real money in a game would punish me! My free kstar videos went from 20 to 5 per day permanently. The way I see it, I'm owed at least 5,475 kstars from Glu. Yes, I'm counting. That's my 15 kstars loss x 365 days. I found this forum then searching for an explanation. While I enjoy the forum & the dolls in it, it's a krap way to join a group.

One hundred percent Glu needs a disclaimer stating this will happen when making a real money purchase so people can make an educated choice. I'm still angry about this sneaky behavior and am still and always will be an advocate for everyone getting 20 free videos per day as there is so much in this game to work to acquire. You will still get players real money, that's a given. I've seen how people throw money at this game. Give the 20 videos to everyone & make it right for once.

Every time I wear this cute hair it reminds me of the bad choice I made last year & makes me sad. While my videos have been working in the past few updates (though slowly, with a full minute pause between getting each one to run), I remain weary of even updating my game because of all the video issues. @cntarr I completely see where you're coming from. Your 15 video mention brought all this saltiness I have to my mind & I wanted to share. Glu, I hope you hear this.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    icechic said:
    So, I realized it's been just over a year since I made my first purchase with Glu. My bf said "it's okay to support a game you like by spending money on it." I was all, I don't know. Then I was part way through getting the hair in this VIP event and ran out of kstars. I was so close (never completed a VIP previously), & then this sale on kstars showed up. That's when they tricked me! Btw, I never got any of the gorgeous gift box items either. Hopefully they show up for me someday, but no breath held here.

I decided to purchase, never realizing spending real money in a game would punish me! My free kstar videos went from 20 to 5 per day permanently. The way I see it, I'm owed at least 5,475 kstars from Glu. Yes, I'm counting. That's my 15 kstars loss x 365 days. I found this forum then searching for an explanation. While I enjoy the forum & the dolls in it, it's a krap way to join a group.

One hundred percent Glu needs a disclaimer stating this will happen when making a real money purchase so people can make an educated choice. I'm still angry about this sneaky behavior and am still and always will be an advocate for everyone getting 20 free videos per day as there is so much in this game to work to acquire. You will still get players real money, that's a given. I've seen how people throw money at this game. Give the 20 videos to everyone & make it right for once.

Every time I wear this cute hair it reminds me of the bad choice I made last year & makes me sad. While my videos have been working in the past few updates (though slowly, with a full minute pause between getting each one to run), I remain weary of even updating my game because of all the video issues. @cntarr I completely see where you're coming from. Your 15 video mention brought all this saltiness I have to my mind & I wanted to share. Glu, I hope you hear this.
    I went ahead and reported it to Glu thru game some time ago. They said it shouldn’t have happened and they are going to investigate it, but the customer care rep gave me a fishy attitude, like “yeah, whatever” 😰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

cntarr said:
    @kokokokonut I wasn’t saying you deleted it I was just saying what my post was and then I recreated it!!! Sorry if you thought I was coming at you or something😢😢
    It's all good. I just didn't want you to think it was any kind of judgement call.  ;)  I have been known to be overly cautious in the past.  so no worried.  ;) 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll continue looking into the video issues. We're aware that there's a glitch that prevents you from sending a photo/screenshot to Glu Support from your game and we're hoping it will be fixed in the next update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hope that we’ll get some compensation!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$