⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited September 2019
    The dolls shoulders look weird in some of the dresses. Could this please finally get fixed?
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @zepphriussorry i know this is not place for that but where are this hair from?
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @naomi_nai sorry, I actually have no idea! I got it in a TB kollection
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @zepphrius ok no problem ;)
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Please fix the two Signature Kollections to where it will you show all of the outfits on your doll and not just two. 
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Can't we figure out a fair way to all player's to make all past SYS items either available for diamonds won/bought or some kind of throwback feature specifically for missed SYS items? I understand that some people pay real money to win all prizes in 1st place for Trendsetters, but if Glu could figure out a way for us to at least have a chance at winning any past SYS event items that's still fair to people who paid to win them. There's certain items I lost out on due to Ticketbuyers that I would love a chance to receive again. If Kollection items aren't available for purchase with diamonds through SYS voting then that also deems them "exclusive" so maybe Glu could implement SYS items into Kollections or something similar. If past Fashion Goals/Shop My Klosets go into rotation with a 2nd chance to buy if you've missed your 1st shot, then it should only be right & fair every player has a chance to win any SYS item they may have missed out on as well. Please consider this suggestion & think of a fair & equal way to at least try to please everyone Glu! Thank you.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kkhaddict lol why did you think you’d get dislikes for that?? We all want our stars back. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Law School Building
    Library and Study in Bel-Air
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Glu I want to marry Raul Ferro. Please MAKE IT POSSIBLE! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Things we need in our Bel Air home:
    * A Library
    * A walk in Kloset/Budoir
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I'll say this every weekend if it's necessary; but it would be AMAZING if sys events had separate genders. Male dolls aren't much invested as female dolls are - and we don't have new items and clothes for quite a few time. For those whom just got back playing, or started playing at all, it's very hard to compete and get some good rewards that'll make some difference when female dolls have unique hair, accessories, handheld items and such.

So, at least, please, separate sys for male and female dolls. It's very sad to play, make nice outfits, get some good points just to be washed away by a female doll ticket-buyer that wasn't even in the TOP 10 for the last 48h.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Just a daily reminder to listen to the feedback from your customers like any other business would
    Came back to suggest something that would be really nice, actually: male dolls being able to dye their facial hair a different color than their hair. There are some good hairdos that would be such a BOMB with neon colors/pastels, but I don't want my beard to have the same color... only if I really wanted to. It would make some good new looks for male dolls and I believe is simple as eyebrow coloring!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I wish the activities in the Prague bar business went towards the "drink slinger" achievement..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I know others have suggested it already but i’m going to be annoying.
    Please let us delete friends. I have many that are inactive and it feels like they’re just taking up space in my list. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want to be able to dye the colors on hairs that have added color. Like pink highlights can be dyed using dyes. Please please please.
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    If there were more ways to get old clothes
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Can we please change the eyeshadow on the contour kit?! I just want smokey eyes 😭
    TaekoNeek said:
    I'll say this every weekend if it's necessary; but it would be AMAZING if sys events had separate genders. Male dolls aren't much invested as female dolls are - and we don't have new items and clothes for quite a few time. For those whom just got back playing, or started playing at all, it's very hard to compete and get some good rewards that'll make some difference when female dolls have unique hair, accessories, handheld items and such.

So, at least, please, separate sys for male and female dolls. It's very sad to play, make nice outfits, get some good points just to be washed away by a female doll ticket-buyer that wasn't even in the TOP 10 for the last 48h.

^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^   ^

Just came back to reinforce this. It's ridiculous like male dolls are in disadvantage towards female dolls and GLU pretends like it's okay :)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I really like the earnables from this week (brown jacket top and brown pants)- I would love to see more casual jacket/skirt combos as earnables, I think they’re perfect for fall and it’s exactly what my kloset needs! 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I would love to see a worm on a string toy handheld!! Like our dolls would just dangle a lil squirmy worm on a string like it’s a clutch. I just think that’d be neat

edit: I was just being a goof but like

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    We should have a Super VIP event for Black Friday.

If we spend 1000 kstars we get a special giftbox where the palette could include a chance for the infamous 200 kstar box, maybe diamonds or bundles, some very special prizes. 

Wouldn't that be gigantic?
    (But only once a year for BF.) 😆😏
    Android