SMC/FG

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
Hey 
does anyone know why some of the SMC and FG outfits never go on sale? I have the same mario eyes rotating on a daily basis despite there being a ton of SMC’s I don’t have so I don’t understand? I keep thinking there must be a reason otherwise glu would definitely offer them again right? The see through dress and coat, gold cross dress and camo trousers and black coat are ones I’m most desperate for and I know other people would buy them so why are they never ever on offer!!? 
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    It has been this way since daily rotation started in January or February. I contacted Glu a few times about it, and the only reply is there is no plan to add them to the rotation. It really sucks. None of the good ones from 2018 and earlier are available. Only 2019, and the old, mostly hideous "Kim's Picks" ones, plus the contour, and the Mario eyes. It's totally nonsensical from a business point of view. Unless Glu has some real reason, like trademark/copyright, then I don't see why they don't make them for sale. All of the most beautiful ones are missing. 
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    How can it be a trademark/copyright issue when other people have already bought it?  Wouldn’t that mean they would have to remove the items from the game and refund the purchases?
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    SugarK said:
    How can it be a trademark/copyright issue when other people have already bought it?  Wouldn’t that mean they would have to remove the items from the game and refund the purchases?
    Really good point!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you help?! I’m just really confused because I know people would absolutely definitely buy them yet they are never on offer and it makes no sense so there MUST be a reason. I know lots of players ask for them and glu haven’t exactly been subtle with their money making moves (* cough * diamonds * cough*) so to not offer expensive sets people would definitely drop money on is wild?!  
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Yes @Ohemilie I’m dying to get Kim’s 2018 met look with that ponytail🤤🤤 and the rose gold cross dress with the clear shoes and the flowy hair
    iOS player 
    level 69