Omg if this stuff came back I’d be so thankful 🥴
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @kkh_clarice girl same 😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Hopefully they have all smc and the  tb sale from beginning Of game to end of 2018 for Black Friday I have so many to get and I want to get it on Black Friday.. it would be awesome!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Were nail polish and lip colors 50% off last year? 😊
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Hopefully they have all smc and the  tb sale from beginning Of game to end of 2018 for Black Friday I have so many to get and I want to get it on Black Friday.. it would be awesome!! 
    If the butterflies aura is in the sale for kstars I will be so happy💗 after this week I only need 1 diamond until I have enough and it should be purchasable by then after the next update but I won’t buy it on the off chance it will be in the TB sale 😁😁hint hint Glu also if your feeling especially nice I would like the 4th anniversary sparkle aura available for stars please 🙏🙏
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I hope we get some cheekbones/contours does anyone have a brown/dark skin doll with the countour set. I swear no matter what the cost next time I see it I will nab it (crossing fingers it’s durong Black Friday sale)
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Here are the 2 last lips!

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Does anyone remember if hair colors were half off during BF? Planning my VIP shopping list 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Fairytale your doll is GORGEOUS!!!!
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    童话说: 这是最后两个嘴唇!

I like your hair and I hope it comes back on black Friday😚

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's October and I get a little loco.  19 days till Kim's Birthday and now the anticipation really starts.  It seems like only a week ago we were putting away holiday decorations, and already dreaming of the Black Friday Sale that's now just around the corner.    I hope everyone gets all they're hoping for in the upcoming weeks.  ;)
      My big hope.....clothes, hair, makeup, bling.  Lots of bling.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2019
    Hey guys! Two questions: does anyone have the lips with the beauty mark and could show me what they look like?

And are hair/lip/nail colors 50% off on Black Friday too? 😊
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Hey guys! Two questions: does anyone have the lips with the beauty mark and could show me what they look like?

And are hair/lip/nail colors 50% off on Black Friday too? 😊
    Im pritty sure hair colors last year were half off! But not 100% sure :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Here you go @Rikk

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks @LovelyEmma, I kind of remember that too but I wasn’t sure 😊

Wow @LindaVB thank you! They’re so fabulous...I wish I had a beauty mark 😂 I used to draw a perfect one on with eyeliner when I was younger... 

OMG I did that too @rikk!! Cindy Crawford was featured on everey cover so I drew one just like her. Which made no sense as I had freckles all over my face that had a completely different color, lol!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Rikk the hair colours were definitely half off, last BF was when I bought the dark brown hair colour 😊
    edited October 2019
    @LindaVB I remember I’d put a tiny dot of eyelash glue and let it dry and then color over it with an extra-sharp liner pencil to try to make it look real 😂 I still compliment people all the time on their beauty marks, and it makes me sad that they’re usually embarrassed about them. I love how glamorous they are! My partner is sprinkled with them and I love it 💕

Oh yay, thanks @Maree_kkh!
    My husband is a ginger, so he has a lot of freckles, too, I love them!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited October 2019
    For Black Friday I made a wishlist with the 'ones that got away':

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I do believe makeup colors were half off last year. I think we talked about it in last year's BF thread.
    iOS
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

Some things i gladly spend my money on! I don’t know if spread the love/joy items van be purchased in the closet? However please make those items available for kstars! 
    Oh god. YES. YES TO 99% of these iteeeeeeeems! Lord please let them be available 😭
    Here’s my wish list!

Tazzy21 said:
    I hope we get some cheekbones/contours does anyone have a brown/dark skin doll with the countour set. I swear no matter what the cost next time I see it I will nab it (crossing fingers it’s durong Black Friday sale)
    This? 

Because I’m almost positive you can only buy it with cash...
    dddkkh said:
    童话说:
    这是最后两个嘴唇!

I like your hair and I hope it comes back on black Friday😚
    Your hair and the lips on the bottom 😍 gorgeous 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    The contour kit is considered the same as a SMC/Fashion Goal so it can only be bought with real money as @LaLaLola stated. These have not gone on sale on Black Friday in the past, only k-star items in the kloset and k-star packs. 
    edited October 2019
    naomi_nai said:
    the way the majority of those eyes and lips doesn't suit with dark skin tones...
    Unfortunately... which really sucks cause we can’t really join in the fun when it comes to the makeup items. Which also hurts cause SO many of them are GORGEOUS. All we can ask is that hopefully in the future this is kept in mind 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Fairytale said:
    Here are the 2 last lips!

Oh gosh I've been desperately dying for glu to add those glittery pouty lips on this yr's black friday sale 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Tazzy21 said:
    This? 

Because I’m almost positive you can only buy it with cash...
    Thank you so much, yes this is exactly what I mean and I know it’s for purcbase. I will be getting it. I just needed to see it on a darker doll first 

@soundspretty thanks again. I’m hoping it pops up soon so I can snag it