🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    awaiting inspirational posts  :)
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Stefani_H, yes.. you miss a few free tickets, so you would most likely not get the last earnable, but it typically puts you in a smaller trendsetter group.  if you start late enough, you might even be the only person in your trendsetter group... not a perfect science.. it's just a suggestion since you don't care for the earnables and you're going to be on vacation anyway... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Ugh I've been OBSESSED with the cotton candy and want it so bad... but I spent my diamonds on the pink drink last week and have like two left. Of course this week we get the perfect theme to use it.
    I might have to avoid voting because I have a feeling the cotton candy is the one thing that will make me cave and buy diamonds. Keep me in your prayers guys!!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @fallon me too, I have no idea how to dress for this so I’m waiting for some stylish dolls to show me how it’s done 😇
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Rikk said:
    SYS game — you get a point if you hear: 

— “the theme is too vague!” 
    — “the theme is too specific!”
    — “I don’t have anything for this theme!”
    — “I’m so done with this game!”
    — “Gowns, really?”
    —“Tag me if you post the cotton candy/teddy bear!”

Wow, I feel seen 👀! I’m at least three out of 6!!! But yeah, you’re not wrong!😂😂😂

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @Stefani_H I usually start late because I find SYS events too much. I have always encountered people who buy tickets. Two weeks ago I started 6 hours before the event ended and did not even make it to top 5. It's a gamble! 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH oh my goodness, the balloon is an amazing idea!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I think that I'll be submitting mostly causal outfits with this amusement park theme. Its not even a surprise to me anymore that some dolls seems to go off-theme and turned this sys event into a ballgown palooza 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Loooove the earnable hair. I’ve been dying for a messy bun style! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H, yes.. you miss a few free tickets, so you would most likely not get the last earnable, but it typically puts you in a smaller trendsetter group.  if you start late enough, you might even be the only person in your trendsetter group... not a perfect science.. it's just a suggestion since you don't care for the earnables and you're going to be on vacation anyway... 
    I will see what I'll do! But thanks for the advice anyway :)
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Since I don’t have the cotton candy or the care-bear, I’m dying that red ballon and lollipop in every single color!!! 😉

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I love the items! I’ll probably be going for looks like this. I might try and use the wand at some point it kinda looks like a sparkler lol.

I play on iOS
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I don’t care about anything but that ice cream cone. I need it.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Love the earnable hair😊
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i <3 that jacket!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I like the jacket(lately I’ve been liking neon green a lot) and the TS dress looks ok but this week as per usual I’ll be participating just for the 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m worried about the theme, I had no idea on how I’ll dress up my doll..
    My fav item is the ice cream, it looks  yummy 😋 
    @KalindaKing can you show us the TS dress without the ice cream covering it?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Best believe although this theme is called amusement park I'm gonna be channelling some Euphoria fairground vibes- so ready to finally pop off, bring me the glitter B)
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    This is so much fun!!! I can not express my excitement. Amusement parks are my life. I studied it in college, I just managed one (and left but that’s another story), I keep up with every single thing you possibly can. I’m so excited for this theme. 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I love the bun and the green jacket, lime green is my favorite color but I almost never manage to get the last earnable. I also don’t have any fitting handhelds so I don’t think I can expect to do very well unfortunately!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I actually laughed when I seen the theme. It's perfect for me since I'm going to an Amusement Park (Cedar Point) this saturday. I may miss out on a few tickets (I hope not because I want that hair) but I'm still going to try and submit looks while I'm there when I'm waiting in line as long as my phone doesn't die while I'm there.
    @kkh_Krissy I live a half hour away from Cedar Point!!! Small world! I love CP, it’s the best amusement park ever. We hold tons of records 
    Bonus star for parties!
    evilhag said:
    @kkh_Krissy I live a half hour away from Cedar Point!!! Small world! I love CP, it’s the best amusement park ever. We hold tons of records 
    That's awesome! I wish I lived closer but I live 2 hours away in Michigan. I used to go twice every year since I was a kid (I'm 38 now) but the last few times I went was in 2013 and 2017. I'm really looking forward to riding steel vengeance! Do you by any chance know what the weather is going to be on Saturday? Lol I just hope it's not going to rain because it's supposed to rain here the next few days.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I refuse point blank to vote for anyone in super high heels or big gowns this weekend! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @kkh_Krissy partly cloudy and 65 😃 perfect day!
    Bonus star for parties!
    evilhag said:
    @kkh_Krissy partly cloudy and 65 😃 perfect day!
    Yes! Perfect day! Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.