🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    For anyone thinking about starting late: I have started late before by 1 or two days and I haven’t made top 5. At that point, it’s not possible to get all the earnables. Just a heads up for anyone thinking of starting late. I always do better when I start on time. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My doll is going to “KittyLand”, the second happiest place on Earth to take pictures with their non-mouse mascots. 
    IOS Player 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    jhabs said:
    For anyone thinking about starting late: I have started late before by 1 or two days and I haven’t made top 5. At that point, it’s not possible to get all the earnables. Just a heads up for anyone thinking of starting late. I always do better when I start on time. 
    Thanks doll for your advice. I was really considering starting late since I'm going to be away for 3 days but I'm afraid I will lose earnables and at least the top 5. I will try to submit my tickets whenever I can.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This maybe a tricky one. I feel like amusement parks can be quite different depending on where you live. For example, we have something called the Stampede which is considered an amusement park here because it still includes all the same activities. Only difference is that we also have rodeos, which is why majority of the people who attend are dressed up in western attire. O_O
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not sure about the shoes, everytime I've submitted looks for SYS events wearing something other than high heels I've gotten low scores but I wouldn't go to an amusement park wearing uncomfortable shoes. Guess I'll have to check the voting booth before submitting anything tomorrow
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Whenever I go to an amusement park, I see the majority of women wearing variations of the same thing: high-waisted shorts, a crop top, and sneakers. However I have a feeling the booth will be full of heels and jeans/leggings, so I’m not sure where to start lol.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    This is my doll whenever the SYS Theme isn't about gowns : 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited October 2019
    As long as I am in top 5 for the rainbow cone I will be happy! ❤️
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    To @jhabs point, last time I started about 6 hours after the event started and I was in one of the worst T$ groups ever! The top 3 spots were all tickets buyers. Surprisingly when I start within 1 hour of the event beginning my T$ group has less ticket buyers. 
    iOS Doll 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is what Shirley Maclaine wore at the Amusement Park (Carnival) in Some Came Running. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Okay I have just about no idea what to wear for this theme but I LOVE all the prizes!! Literally all of them. The big messy bun is so cute, I love the jacket, and of course the ice cream is adorable. The trendsetters dress is really nice too, but I don’t think I’ll be (too) upset if I don’t end up getting it. Thank you glu! 💞

Now everyone post some inspo!!! I would be the person to ask for the teddy bear but I won’t have enough, however I will be looking for this bag as soon as I hit 10 diamonds (I have 8 right now) so if anyone has it and uses it toward the end let me know!!! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo i have it! send me a message when you need it - i owe you for using the flower bag!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    In 24 hours we'll all have settled in from the start of the event, and as usual, best advice vote a bit and get a feel for how things are going.  Are OnTheme looks the popular vote?  Remember, the first few rounds usually do lower. 
    Good luck dolls.  Casual it is.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    They really missed an opportunity for a fanny pack here..
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I also have this bag 🤩 I will tag you when I use it
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sys inspo 😍🥰 finally purchased this bg on my game 😊

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae @Katinkae thank you both so much!! ❤️ I probably won’t be able to buy it until closer to the end of the event, whenever the second diamond prize is, but I’ll let you both know!

It’s from literally a week and a half before I started playing kkh again, and I’ve wanted it so bad this whole time! 😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I also have this bag and the blue teddybear, I'll submit them for Android players!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Here’s here’s my Shirley impression

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @dpeters girl same here🙋🏾‍♀️. I'm also a little hesitant about submitting looks with sneakers on too. These voters tends to hate causal looks and would prefer and favor the glammed casual style look.

@Areys true girl irl I would wear flip flops or sneakers to the amusement park. But on the sys event, it never fully translates to these voters though. They can never comprehend that lol😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

I like the TS dress and ice cream. Will try my best to win. If not, I will dye this dress ice blue and convince myself it’s okay to wear this TS knockoff dress. 😩

Edit to add: Just in case anyone is interested to know which dress I dyed. 😉

This is what I needed, it looks really nice, great idea doll!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

I like the TS dress and ice cream. Will try my best to win. If not, I will dye this dress ice blue and convince myself it’s okay to wear this TS knockoff dress. 😩

Edit to add: Just in case anyone is interested to know which dress I dyed. 😉

How do you have so much gold dye!?!?!??I’ve come 1st 3 times and two were before dyes were introduced! Then we got 5 free but I dyed a dress so I now only have 5 left and you have 40 meaning you must’ve come 1st at least 7 times since the update with dyes💗 You must’ve gotten really lucky to not have any ticket buyers for 7 weeks 
    Can anyone tell me how much this jacket costs? I wanna see if I can find it this SYS. Thanks in advance💕
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Can anyone tell me how much this jacket costs? I wanna see if I can find it this SYS. Thanks in advance💕
    25 k-stars!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam thank you, that’s such a steal! Okay if anyone uses that jacket on like a throwaway look towards the end of the event, I would be so grateful if you could tag me! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

Edit to add: Just in case anyone is interested to know which dress I dyed

Ooh @AngelineJ I love the way you dyed that dress! So no one has to feel bad if they miss out on it!

@mikaylachimo let me know when you need the black fanny pack and I can post it for you if you’re on iOS 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.