🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

The handhelds are not showing on the pictures idk why but this is what I've come with so far. I think the white sneakers are gonna be useful for this SYS 😊
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @pilirositolam girl I'm absolutely loving how you accessorized your all of your looks😍👐🏾. However, I feel like you should most definitely try styling casual looks with mini skirts and thighhigh boots would score much better and catches the voter's eye. Oh and also another thing, handhelds and auras do tend to come in handy too. :wink:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited October 2019
    @Stefani_H doll did you happened to purchase the handheld poses inside of the photobooth? 🤔 if not, then when you scroll down you should be able to see the handheld pose which costs about 10 kstars 🙂

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Carol Davida thanks hun! I’ll definitely try that out, I’m actually using the sparkle aura but it doesn’t look much 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited October 2019
    um dos looks :)
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H doll did you happened to purchase the handheld poses inside of the photobooth? 🤔 if not, then when you scroll down you should be able to see the handheld pose which costs about 10 kstars 🙂

Ohhhhh 😂 I had no idea, thanks!!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love the ice cream and the hair!!!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Im pretty sure I won't use dresses cause if I go to the roller coaster I don't want anybody to see my undies, so im pretty sure Im going to stick with jeans and shorts hahahaha
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm so glad this is the theme because I've been trying to get that cotton candy and bear forever now 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I could work with this theme and I can use handhelds that don't make sense with other themes. 
    Platform: Android

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    They need a funnel cake handheld, that is so amusement park.

i feel like this theme is perfect for all the cute rompers in the closet
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @kkh_clarice if you decide you want the teddy bear I can submit it for you at any time during the SYS, just let me know! 
    @Stefani_H yw doll anytime 🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I have come up with only this.🙈. First of all the heels is not really suited for this theme but im scared to get lower votes because flats do tend to get lower votes. And then the skirt is also not suited, unless she has some shorts underneath..😂. So yeah I have no idea what im doing with this SYS😂
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Scarletkkh i always love your looks, but I don’t think you’ll get lower scores because of flats. I think those will make your looks more on-theme
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Would you guys vote for something like this? This hairstyle is making me think of a girl who won the hat playing 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @elettrahere Maybe if it was more pirate-y, I would assume you're disneybounding as Captain Jack Sparrow at Disney Land. But that might be me taking it too far 🤔😂
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android

I honestly don't know what I'm doing.
    #2 is supposed to be like a Belle disneybound but idk if it's working 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I need the sparkler so if someone on iOS is going to submit it, please tag me🤗❤️.

I have the teddy bear and cotton candy, so I can submit them for everyone who wants them.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @VioletDreams I love your fourth look so much! I might copy it literally if you're okay with it!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited October 2019
    @AguadeCoco go for it! Here's hoping it scores well for us 🤞🤞
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @VioletDreams ahahah thank you! Yeah I hope for once that casual pretty looks will score well...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Would you guys vote for something like this? This hairstyle is making me think of a girl who won the hat playing 

I like it!.  I would add the mask and other goofy elements.  Would you vote for this?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I have to start 3 hours late today because of work, but 5 and 11 feel like good times for me. The only ones I wouldn’t be awake for is the 5am, but I wouldn’t worry about missing any. I just hope it’s not for nothing with a buyer.
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I was saving up my diamonds for the pink cocktail, but now that I see this teddy bear, I’m kinda loving it. Decisions decisions
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want the cotton candy but I have no diamonds and now I regret buying the hair I got 😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.