🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Plans for my first two looks. Sorry I’m too lazy to edit them together 😅
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Nvm i figured it out, im just gonna sleep, i cant lose sleep over a phone game lol

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Brought my own food at the amusement park today #sysinspo 😆

Will try styling another laid back casual look 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited October 2019
    Some more sys inspo for y'all 😍

I think that I may use the heart aura for all of my looks 🥰 my last look I was leaning towards more of a water park look since I've been to a amusement park & water park intertwined together. Won't be submitting heels or sneakers on because in my personal experience with these sys events, it never seems to score well for me amongst these voters though . These voters love my white floppy hat though lol💁🏾‍♀️ 
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Unfortunately, I won’t be able to submit my looks right away since the event starts right when I start work. 😓 I’m hoping I’ll finish so I can obtain the hair, but I swear completing an event is just as difficult as placing first in trendsetters without buying tickets. Since I won’t be on to do so then, I’m wishing everyone now a good luck.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Sandy from Grease?
    Its actually funny to me but I'm looking back at my previous postings and I'm pretty sure that it's the same ppls anonymously disagreeing with my sys inspos lol 😆😆😆😆that's just a sign of pettiness but y'all know what I won't let it get to me☻🙃. I'm participating in this fashion contest already sensing what these voters wanna see from me style wise.
    I'm pretty confident with my looks and knowing that I will slay this competition regardless of these silly nonsensical dislikes 😃

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m so nervous for this sys 😣
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Please give me criticism for my first 2 looks I’m submitting!!
    edited October 2019
    @charlottegold ty doll but I haven't ask on this thread for any fashion advice. But I rather not submit sneakers or heels on with this causal theme. Because like I've stated before at my previous post, that I've tried styling casual outfits from the previous sys events that were causal theme with sneakers and heels on but the voters on my game disliked it and it scored low for me. So, I dont think that I'll be going down that route. When I'm usually submitting causal looks with boots, it does well for me at the voting booth. So it's a win-win for me personally 😃 but anyways to each their own 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Won a balloon for my bestie @thelifeofRaeRae at the park today! 🥰
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold omg I literally love you so much! ♥️ I got you an ice cream for the balloon!

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited October 2019
    The teddy bear will be in my 1st look so if someone on iOS is interested you know what to do 🧸😘

edit: it’s already done

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    20 minutes to go, and I notice my iPad is running in the red.  Do I submit my first look to get the clock going and then charge it or do I charge it now and submit my first look later?   :|
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I still have no idea how to dress my doll. I tried to put some outfits together but I feel like something is missing everytime.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Show us one or two.  We’ll all help.   <3

Eda: @AliBryant. I’m getting both androids to help in the quest.  This IS the time you get the hair and apron.  We tell the universe that your doll needs it in order to prepare the holiday feast. Then think good thoughts about other people and vote till your fingers fall off. :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Someone please help!!!!!!!!!! I’m freaking out😫😫😫😫😫
    @jessica296 girl I'm literally bouts to submit a look with that tennis racket haha😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I already saw 4 gowns in the voting booth lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This must be a fancy theme park
    edited October 2019
    I think I spotted:
    @AmeliaKKH (on the left)

@LindaVB (on the right)

@Abbeymae (on the left)

Well no one helped me when I asked for it.😢😢and I got a really bad score!! 

Edit: I don’t have a ts
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I live in Florida too. I’m a little less than 2 hours away and I visit all the time. I just left last weekend at Universal Studios Halloween Horror nights which was scary good! While waiting in line last week, I pulled out my phone to submit my SYS ticket and my husband gave me that look 👀 to which I replied this will only take a few minutes. Sound familiar? I’m not addicted, nope, I can quit playing any time 😬 hehehe.

@evilhag and @kkh_Krissy I visited Cedar Point twice, once as a teen and a few years back. It’s a coaster heaven. I love the corkscrew, batman and the millennium coasters. I didn’t have the nerve to ride the dragster (?). I just couldn’t stomach the sharp drop 🤣🎢
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I think I spotted:
    @AmeliaKKH(on the left)

@LindaVB(on the right)

@Abbeymae (on the left)

Yesss that’s me 💗💗 unfortunately It only got 40 but thanks for finding me 💗💗💗
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @cntarr I think your looks are great. I've been voting for casual looks no matter what the other doll looks like. Would've voted for you in a heartbeat 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.