🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 10/4/19 - VIP Means Fall Shopping Spree!

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

i bought this hair which i've been dying to get for such a long time and got the skirt for it 😍 it's a pitty because I loooove the earnable top but I gotta save kstars😫
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Got the dress as my free pick, opened another box and got the hair. The hair is not that cute imo. The details on the dress are honestly really nice I just wish the bottom had a better color palette. It would look great dyed if the gold waist detail stayed gold :(

I might try some more boxes bc that clutch is really cute and I love emerald green.
    PS Glu this is an issue with so many full length dresses please fix it, I DONT WANT TO SEE MY SHOES

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I bought the ice cream to open the free box, found the necklace then energy and the hair.. won the skirt. This week I love all the gb but idk if I wanna chase dress and clutch because I still don’t know what I’m gonna buy to complete the event.. I’ll keep you updated 😊

This is my attempt in trying recreate the kkw beauty adv

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Anybody know how to style the GB dress without the matching choker? I really would of liked the choker to go along with the dress, but I decided I’m no longer going to chase it and was wondering if there was another necklace to pair it with. Preferably one that’s available to purchase in the closet.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Anybody know how to style the GB dress without the matching choker? I really would of liked the choker to go along with the dress, but I decided I’m no longer going to chase it and was wondering if there was another necklace to pair it with. Preferably one that’s available to purchase in the closet.
    Perhaps this one?

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I was very excited that I got this kollection, because I really want the bundle hair.  I remember a lot of people got it on the first try.  My luck:

Hahaha now, I’m out of K-stars.  I also finished the event.  On my free box, there were only 2 items on the palette (2 weeks in a row) and I got the hair.  I like it.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Excuse me Glu, I just opened 15 boxes and I only got the hair and necklace.
    Last month I spent 700 starts on the boxes and I did not get the dress. Do you think this is normal? Every month? 
    Do you guys really want people to quit this game? Don't tell me that I am just unlucky.
    Also the first 4 dolls in Trendsetter are above 550 votes. No chance for anyone in my group.
    Not even mentioning that my SYS glitch is still going on since the thread I opened 3 weeks ago. 23 votes? I used to get 55. 
    I am getting tired of this game now if I don't feel like I am achieving at least something. I am so close to quitting and I am not the only one. 
    @KalindaKing
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @ElleOhElle not a choker, but I think the colors on this are similar

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Here is the proof: It does not include a set of 3 boxes which I forgot to screenshot and the free box which I usually open separately

Just got the VIP hair, and it makes my doll look like the wicked witch. I can’t wait for my BF nose job now so I can properly wear the hair. It’s definitely one of those hairstyles that only work on certain facial features imo. I’m not going to showcase my doll here with the hair on because it’s not Halloween yet, and I’m not wishing an early scare here on anyone.
    iOS player
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Did I just spend like 440 k-starts on boxes to get the bag and get all items except for the bag (and 300 energy)? yes I did.

Then gave up on the bag and got 2 Halloween items for the remaining 60 k-stars. I really hope there is going to be a halloween SYS, or I will cry.

I don't know how others feel about it, but for me the energy in the Gift boxes is really unnecessary on VIP weekends.  With those 300 energy I could do +/- 15 reality shows which gives me back 15 k-stars of the 240 k-stars the 6x50 energy boxes cost me. 
    Android player, add me here
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is how I styled the earnable top. 🤤 It’s so pretty dyed pink. 💞 Spent 500 stars on this VIP so I should grind really hard to catch up before Black Friday. 🤔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Thank you for the suggestions. @Areys @ActualStargirl
    iOS player
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I bought 3 boxes, the perfumery, some spins on a kollection, and a pet. I think that’s it? No one let me morning shop again. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I took a spin on the Roberto Cavalli kollection to get my free GB and I got this handbag

And in my GB I got the clutch which I really wanted because I have very few of them. It was a good pick considering the amount of energy in my palette

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    The amount of energy in my free box ... 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Later today, you can get 2x more rewards from offers! 🎉
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but in my first box I had all four items and picked a daily box shirt. I really wanted the clutch so I bought another box and got this lol of course, but I can’t complain! I’m not gonna risk it by chasing anymore.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Of course I only had 2 items in my palette! Feeling stupid for buying an extra two boxes to try to get the accessories. You got me again, Glu. Shame on me! 50% energy and the 2 items that I wanted weren’t even in the palette...

Not to sound like a complainer because I know a lot of people like the gown, but it’s the only I item I didn’t want...I’ll try to make it work though.

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing I don’t even have any offers so I don’t think I will get the double rewards
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My free gift box this week  :|

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also last week I said this hair was hideous so this is me formally apologizing to the artists at glu bc I don’t hate it anymore lol🙈
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT 5 DYES FOR 40 K-STARS LMAO I’M SHAKINGGGG

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    As I expected, my VIP was all about chasing the GB items but I’m not even mad because I absolutely love everything ❤️ Both earnable and GB items are giving me major witchy vibes lol 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We know some of you are having issues with videos and offers. We're looking into it and we'll try to get everyone access as soon as we can.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Took a couple spins on this to try and get the skirt and got it on my second spin! 

I opened 4 GB (including the free one) in order I got a Kloset item (black coat dress thing), daily GB bra, the dress, and the choker. All in all it could’ve been worse, but I hate paying 40 stars for a daily item. I might just buy some kloset stuff to get to the hair now. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts

Three boxes with energy. What a surprise.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Spent 50 k-stars on a kollection spin and got ugly earrings. Earned 40 back with my GB. I'm done. Saving my stars for BF just in case there's something great in the TB sale.