🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 10/4/19 - VIP Means Fall Shopping Spree!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo i forgot to screenshot but my free GB was energy!
    Since i LOVE all the GB itens i decided to chase them :P 
    So my paid boxes were in the following order: Energy (my free GB)-Necklace-Hair-Energy-Dyes (Champaign)-Clutch-Energy-Dress!
    Also did 1 spin on each of my 5 Kolections and got Kash on 2 of them, a hairstyle on one and on the other 2 i got shoes!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Yayyyyy 💗💗💗 So glad I didn’t get energy I’m saving my stars for Halloween and Kim’s bday etc but I will get the skirt so now I have 3 options agree for option 1, like for 2, Lol for 3 🙏🙏

OPTION 1
    Take another spin on this collection and risk getting energy I don’t want to get dyes either but I would love the dress or hair colour💗💗However I would Be spending 30 stars extra 😬LOVE THE BUNDLE TOO

OPTION 2 
    take a spin on this collection and risk getting energy or cash I’m not really a fan of the hair that’s not in the bundle either or I could risk getting the purse😬😬 However the bundle is gorjjj, I would only be 10 stars over 🤷🏼‍♀️

OPTION 3
    Buy this top and be no stars over 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t love it tho 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    .....this is not okay
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Hi everyone 😀
    I just submit a look everytime that I see I have tickets available. I was curious to know, if there are certain set times that I should actually be submitting them in at. 
    edited October 2019
    Also ummmm.... not happy 😫😫😫I haven’t had more than 2 items in weeks😬😬
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @KalindaKing Apologies if this particular issue has already been mentioned, but I’m not receiving my k-stars from videos anymore? I’ve watched the videos but since the announcement for double stars appeared, my stars have stopped altogether? This is literally only since the 2x stars pop up appeared x
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @dpeters I recommend #2, it will be great in any wintry SYS we have
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I want that green skirt so bad 😍 @evilhag
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2019

I don’t need to talk about how much energy I have 😂😂 let’s just say I am ending the event with these things, the GB dress and the earnables 😂
    Excited for this Kollection to come back, can’t wait to finish it! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I ended up being able to get the earnable top after I thought I wouldn't since I got really lucky with kollections and got a tile with kstars 2 times.
    Platform: Android

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Welp I bought 500 k stars today, gained another 50 from perks, and have spent my last one the Dark Romance Kollection. Absolutely needed those chunky boots to go with the harness top. Catch my doll trying to get into Berghain to swiftly be turned away by Sven on the door for not knowing who the headliners that night were (please excuse the poor, poor attempt to bring my vision to reality) 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MissEm1994 Sorry to hear that! Are you on iOS or Android?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Saddest/smallest haul ever considering the absurd amount of stars I spent, but I'm happy with the results! I took three spins on Luxe Life and got energy, boots and stars. Then two more spins on Hollywood Nights that got me shoes and the skirt. 

I spent the rest (and then some) chasing the GB dress. I was incredibly lucky in that every palette had all the items I didn't already have. I got the hair in my free box, then a lot of dye and energy, the clutch, and finally the dress. Now to start saving up for black friday again!

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Visited my babies and finished “parenting 12” achievement, won 5 kstars 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Can I just say something? I played one of the offer games where i had to get my castle to level 90 for like 420 stars last month, I spend a whole grueling month playing it to get it, and now my mom was talking to me that the offer for that game is back up but paying 1080 stars now???? Like omg I'm so mad. I feel shafted
    If you live in the UK, you're shopping for a good cause today! It's #OneSpecialDay and we're donating today's revenue from the UK to a charity called Special Effect. They help people with disabilities play games.
    Will I lose some of my videos because I live in th uk and would love to donate but I don’t want to lose my vids 💗
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I’m still alive!! Did hurt like hell

Looking like a total bada**!!! Love it!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Some outfits with the earnable skirt (the skirt is dyed black in the first one)

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    Great start to my birthday weekend! I got the necklace in my free box, and spent 500 k stars for the hair! This was my shopping list for the weekend and my doll wearing some of her favorite items! I also got the bundle on my first spin for the shimmering blue kollection!
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I really want the GB dress, but after opening 3 boxes of energy, k-stars, and dyes, I really don't know if I should chase it. I'm 120 k-stars away from getting the earnable hair, although I'm not a huge fan of it. 
    Agree if you think I should save up for BF
    Like if you think I should open three more boxes
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Took a few spins from this kollection, I absolutely love the coat I got from it. Right now I’m only 40 k stars away from the hair, so I’m going to grind really hard this weekend to get it.
    Playing on IOS.
    I just wanted the bundle 💗💗
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I need more help please! I only need to spend 100 more kstars to get the earnable hair and I like all of these items but I'm not sure what could be more useful for SYS events

Which items do you think are a must?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @dpeters I just bought the red boots this vip and I love them! I think the small tea drink (or whatever that is lol) would be useful too! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I think I misread your post earlier. It sounds like you stopped receiving k-stars from videos after we introduced the promotion for 2x offers today. The promotion lets you get double the # of k-stars from offers, which is different from getting k-stars from videos. Sorry about this timing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
     So I really wanted the GB dress and choker! My free box I got the dress and actually squealed 🙈 and then bought a box and got the hair! I’m quite happy!!! Really want the choker but I’ve spent my 500 now and don’t wanna risk it! Plus this gold necklace I won in this weeks gold box looks really good with it 🥵  

also posting my last sys look which I looove! I’m loving the VIP hair so glad I went for it 🥵

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @dpeters I wear the red boots dyed black with every dress and skirt ever, they’re amazing and so worth it
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters I have the 45 star top and it’s so pretty with the sparkly skirt but if I could do it again I would have chosen the red velvet boots